Top navy seal sniper murdered at Texa...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honor killing towel head

United States

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Achmed wrote:
So, did the infidel sniper get his 72 virgins?
He admitted he shot civilians. He is no hero. No virgins for him.
Find my mistakes

Albany, NY

#39 Feb 7, 2013
Find my mistakes wrote:
<quoted text>They never ever even replied to me on that post or any other post only you! So tell me why would they have my thread deleted when I had no discussion with them. I was not born last night you know and I can smell a rat for miles and I smell one big time today! IT SAID PRAXIS33 that replied back to me! Stop lying like a child for once in your life and get some backbone and tell the truth and act like a grown adult! I said nothing wrong in my comments, not like you that say things that are just horrible and untrue.
Still waiting for your answer spelling wizard.
Praxis33isScum

Great Barrington, MA

#40 Feb 7, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did no such thing, moron. It was the jackass who uses the names WillBuckleyIII, Solons 2012, and is currently using "Pricksack33," which is undoubtedly what his wife calls him.
This is a man of honor, stay out of the this thread as you have nothing in common with him. You are just a coward hiding behind a keyboard, stupid and a scumbag.
hmmmmm

Pittsfield, MA

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Praxis33isScum wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a man of honor, stay out of the this thread as you have nothing in common with him. You are just a coward hiding behind a keyboard, stupid and a scumbag.
So aren't you. Before you come back with some low intelligent retort realize I'm not demanding what you are.
Achmed

South Windsor, CT

#42 Feb 8, 2013
An ex-cop/military hero has gone a rampage gunning down his own kind. He will surely get his 72 virgins, don't you think?
simple math

Dalton, MA

#43 Feb 8, 2013
Achmed wrote:
So, did the infidel sniper get his 72 virgins?
Even if there was such a thing, you'd be out of virgins in less than 3 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps manufacturing council 1 hr The Worlds Bigges... 26
Anti White Racist Liberals part V 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 18
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... 4 hr The Head of Praxis33 15
Tom Fontaine 4 hr The Head of Praxis33 2
News Court case begins over fate of embattled Pittsf... 7 hr Cops are Liars an... 14
News Me, myself and I (Aug '08) 11 hr Matt The Thief 6
y USA support gay marriage instead of many wives. (May '15) Tue Liberal liar 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages