Top navy seal sniper murdered at Texa...

Top navy seal sniper murdered at Texas shooting range.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spy vs spy

South Windsor, CT

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Ok, I'm sorry. But really, boasting about how many people he killed is repugnant. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
spy vs spy

South Windsor, CT

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Yes, he was killed by man he took to a shooting range. Really, if the shooter of the boastful record holder killer was so profoundly disturbed due to PTSD maybe taking him on an outting to a shooting range wasn't the best therapy, you think?

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 3, 2013
spy vs spy wrote:
Yes, he was killed by man he took to a shooting range. Really, if the shooter of the boastful record holder killer was so profoundly disturbed due to PTSD maybe taking him on an outting to a shooting range wasn't the best therapy, you think?
Well, you're putting the onus on the victim, aren't you?
spy vs spy

South Windsor, CT

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Gun therapy, the perfect therapy for those suffering with PTSD. sniper, sniped!
Pretty Flower

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Romney wrote:
Obama must have been getting nervous. What a shame, Thank god there are plenty more of them.
And there are plenty more Obamas who willl be coming up for election. White hate groups will be whing for a long time to come.
Emerald

Gainesville, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Pretty Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are plenty more Obamas who willl be coming up for election. White hate groups will be whing for a long time to come.
No they won't...after this one even the black racists will think twice. "White hate" isn't that what the black folks do???? Get over the race bit it means absolutely nothing...no more shock value...just an overused excuse for incompetence and to cause divisiveness by one of the most racist president in American history.
Achmed

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Does this mean "gasp" the infidel gets his 72 virgins now? Holy crap!
oops

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're putting the onus on the victim, aren't you?
wonder how many innocents he shot? And then to brag about killing. Disgraceful.
Find my mistakes

Albany, NY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
You did again you had my thread deleted you piece of crap Praxis!! Your the real praxis a liar and a cry baby you start trouble then you run and have the threads you don't like deleted.. crabby patties

Praxis33

Location hidden

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Find my mistakes wrote:
You did again you had my thread deleted you piece of crap Praxis!! Your the real praxis a liar and a cry baby you start trouble then you run and have the threads you don't like deleted.. crabby patties
What are you talking about? What thread?

Praxis33

Location hidden

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Middleroad wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the thread where you plan on doing sexual things to your mother that is in the North Adams Topix. Sick people like you should not have posting ability. Topix should remove losers like you.
It's you who's posting that filth under my name, you sick f#ck. All your posts emanate from Lee, MA. Everyone knows your the same pervert that used to go by Flobaeker, Hummm, Jtremp, Scotty, etc.

The problem is my name is registered. That you actually believe anyone thinks I am writing that garbage shows how warped your depraved mind really is.
Bamba

East Otis, MA

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Looks like everyone in the community of Lee Ma is on to you Praxis. If I were you I'd give up

Praxis33

Location hidden

#26 Feb 4, 2013
Bamba wrote:
Looks like everyone in the community of Lee Ma is on to you Praxis. If I were you I'd give up
It's one pervert, you jackass.
praxis33

United States

#27 Feb 4, 2013
I'm sorry. I am an idiot. You are all correct. Please forgive me. I am stupid.
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think that anyone would believe that you can pass off your idiotic posts as mine?
You trolls are the stupidest people on the planet. Unbelievable.
Do not post in threads where the topics of "real" men come up. You posts, you aliases all show what kind of loser you are. Amd then to say those are not you makes you look like a bigger fool. Please stay our of this thread as you don't belong here at all. Praxis33 = coward.
Achmed

Accord, NY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
So, did the infidel get his 72 virgins?
Find my mistakes

Albany, NY

#33 Feb 5, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think that anyone would believe that you can pass off your idiotic posts as mine?
You trolls are the stupidest people on the planet. Unbelievable.
See you had the whole thread taken down cry baby. Can't play well with others that are tougher than you. I know your moves so good it scary and I told you, you would have my post deleted and you did..

Praxis33

Location hidden

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Find my mistakes wrote:
<quoted text>See you had the whole thread taken down cry baby. Can't play well with others that are tougher than you. I know your moves so good it scary and I told you, you would have my post deleted and you did..
I did no such thing, moron. It was the jackass who uses the names WillBuckleyIII, Solons 2012, and is currently using "Pricksack33," which is undoubtedly what his wife calls him.
Find my mistakes

Albany, NY

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did no such thing, moron. It was the jackass who uses the names WillBuckleyIII, Solons 2012, and is currently using "Pricksack33," which is undoubtedly what his wife calls him.
They never ever even replied to me on that post or any other post only you! So tell me why would they have my thread deleted when I had no discussion with them. I was not born last night you know and I can smell a rat for miles and I smell one big time today! IT SAID PRAXIS33 that replied back to me! Stop lying like a child for once in your life and get some backbone and tell the truth and act like a grown adult! I said nothing wrong in my comments, not like you that say things that are just horrible and untrue.
Achmed

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
So, did the infidel sniper get his 72 virgins?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baberuth Baseball 1 hr Another parent 118
Marshall Law is Coming 1 hr blueballs 12
Who is the dumbest poster on this board? 1 hr blueballs 4
Trump Respects Putin But days McCain is not a ... 2 hr Philstine 6
EBT and other entitlements 14 hr Thuef 6
News Ex-doctor to be sentenced for prescribing pills... 15 hr Elm Corner Pharm 6
Shopping Naked Could Solve Store Thefts 15 hr Send it In 5

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages