Dems are finished this November, Obam...

Dems are finished this November, Obama already is.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

U R Stupid Is Right

Rhinebeck, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2014
I am ignorant
hillary

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Feb 27, 2014
fall time wrote:
they are running so scared now & it's so obvious, & you stupid dumb azz Berkshire libs are to stupid & dumb to see it.
The mid terms are going to be so fun the watch & see them DIE on the vine as they all should.
Period.
You been singing this same song for 8 years now sonny. It is about time ya woke up and smelled the coffee. you look like the biggest fool trotting out the same old yarn day in and day out for 8 years and there is still a democratic president. Get your azz out of your head ya big bozo

hee hee
hillary

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Monica wrote:
Hi Hillary! If ya get a chance and want to read real objective cutting edge journalism just go to VeteransToday.com .
Tell hubby I said I found another one of those dresses. Not to mention the bib and baby outfit I used to wear for him. "Wink" "Wink"
:o)
I don't care what he does just so long as he stays away from me. I got my own thing going on with Dick Cheneys daughter.
Space Lizardberg

Lincoln, NE

#7 Feb 27, 2014
Monica wrote:
Hi Hillary! If ya get a chance and want to read real objective cutting edge journalism just go to VeteransToday.com .
Tell hubby I said I found another one of those dresses. Not to mention the bib and baby outfit I used to wear for him. "Wink" "Wink"
:o)
... because you need to know about the Aliens!

----------

Congressionial Disclosure Studies Alien Moon Bases

According to many researchers of Lunar and Martian space agency images, photos revealing artifacts and structures are routinely modified by NASA higher-ups.

In NASA Trick To Remove Alien Evidence From Moon, Mars Revealed insiders Ken Johnston and Donna Hare accuse the space agency of “ordering a cover-up of photographic evidence,” and that “NASA doctored, obfuscated, and obscured thousands of photos over the years.”

Part of the process involves a neutral filter allowing moving objects to be removed. Some photographic experts, however, argue that the same software can be tweaked to filter out objects anomalous to a landscape.

Future space images—or even some of the most damning from the past—could be subjected to the process. The result would be images bereft of any embarrassing or controversial objects that may be littering the Lunar or Martian landscapes.

And then there’s the publication, The Canadian that reports:“Dr. Micheal Salla has indicated that there is a Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex or MIEC, and that Earth is being assimilated by an alien agenda which also operates on Earth’s Moon.”

Hannard claims he received an image from “a source” who, in part, claimed:“China will be releasing [high resolution] images taken by the Chang’e-2 Moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the Moon’s surface.

“China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/09/congr...
hillary

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Feb 27, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright sugarbush. You aren't worth the rock snot on one of those dresses anyway. You aint been right ever since the Saudis took turns spinning you around on that Jeopardy wheel. And I thought you were dizzy when I met ya. I guess sexually deranged and depraved people are destroying the world after all. Sheesh!
Sorry to hear that little fella cuz you sound like a real nice guy. BLAHT Next time my toilet backs up it will remind me of your sweet post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just what I want to be 7 hr cops are psychopaths 1
News Pittsfield police, responders bear emotional bu... 7 hr cops are psychopaths 58
Major drug Bust in Stephentown Ny , Stegmann !!... (May '13) 7 hr the city I hate 92
Planuts Gaetanti went and 7 hr the city I hate 6
Downtown Pittsfield; A War Zone at Night (Jun '11) 7 hr the city I hate 36
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) 8 hr the city I hate 80
News Jury clears Pittsfield man accused of punching ... 8 hr the city I hate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages