Bill Cummings Arrested at Birckstock ...
Eight Balls Of Fire

Pittsfield, MA

#46 Sep 29, 2012
I'd like to be.... under the sea.... in an octopuses garden in the shade.
Big Bad Palooka

Pittsfield, MA

#47 Sep 29, 2012
I'd like to be.... inside her V....
PHS cafetieria lady

Granby, MA

#48 Sep 29, 2012
I always thought he looked like a giant Di ck with ears.
Eminegg

Granby, MA

#49 Sep 29, 2012
Will the real Bill Cummingls please stand up? Oh wait he is it takes a while for his fa t a s to get up.
Gym guy

Granby, MA

#50 Sep 30, 2012
You people should see this Fool trying to workout at th gym lol.
Joe Blow

Pittsfield, MA

#51 Sep 30, 2012
Gym guy wrote:
I pick things up, I put them down..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#52 Sep 30, 2012
I spin them around all over town.
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#53 Oct 1, 2012
Ok gym guy , is that how you call yourself now that you go to the gym? Gym guy?Ok guys I'm Bill gym Cummings..I don't claim to be anything I'm not, i just state the facts , and to be totally honest with you, most of those gym rats aint got the heart to step away from the mirror for 2 seconds to get their head smacked in...Tooo busy posing in the mirror because they are shallow and have no self confidence.I handle my business is all i'm saying , nobody in no gym is doing sh!t !!! Trust me people these weight lifters got you all fooled , they big for nothing..I lift but just to try and keep in shape not because i want to be one of the cool guys that hangs around the gym every day slappin asses with all the guys, that sh!t is queer .....
Big drama --- Better punch a few more moving semi's before stepping out of your element and getting hurt boy!!!Meet you on the B bus? hahahaha are they going to let you on there with your scooter?Listen bud just go back to the park on north st with all your people and let the big boys handle their business..Grown men are talking so cover your ears......
Joe blow your right man... All there basically is to weight lifting , pick something up put something down repeat...
Now if all you dim wits are done attacking me I'll be on my way to do something productive with my day...Oh chit i need to buy a lighter.....
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#54 Oct 1, 2012
Gym guy wrote:
See what I'm saying about these creepy gym dudes?Got nothing better to do then stare at other people, MEN in particular!! It's freaking weird dude..Just come out of the closet already will ya...I am confident in who i am , so don't try to use me to make yourself feel better,loser...You dudes are so Fake everyone can see right through you bro...Lets all go do ten reps and then walk by the mirrors and pretend we are not looking at ourselves , hahahahaha..........
Gym guy

United States

#55 Oct 1, 2012
I've spoken with Bill before and you aren't him!
Big Drama

Pittsfield, MA

#56 Oct 2, 2012
Bill C wrote:
Ok gym guy , is that how you call yourself now that you go to the gym? Gym guy?Ok guys I'm Bill gym Cummings..I don't claim to be anything I'm not, i just state the facts , and to be totally honest with you, most of those gym rats aint got the heart to step away from the mirror for 2 seconds to get their head smacked in...Tooo busy posing in the mirror because they are shallow and have no self confidence.I handle my business is all i'm saying , nobody in no gym is doing sh!t !!! Trust me people these weight lifters got you all fooled , they big for nothing..I lift but just to try and keep in shape not because i want to be one of the cool guys that hangs around the gym every day slappin asses with all the guys, that sh!t is queer .....
Big drama --- Better punch a few more moving semi's before stepping out of your element and getting hurt boy!!!Meet you on the B bus? hahahaha are they going to let you on there with your scooter?Listen bud just go back to the park on north st with all your people and let the big boys handle their business..Grown men are talking so cover your ears......
Joe blow your right man... All there basically is to weight lifting , pick something up put something down repeat...
Now if all you dim wits are done attacking me I'll be on my way to do something productive with my day...Oh chit i need to buy a lighter.....
Oh chit hope you got yourself a lighter. Nothing funnier than to watch a guy leave the gym and light up his Camel. ha ha ho ho

Are you going to play Santa again this year...gotta go...bobbin and weavin around that old octo...makin a fool outta him just like I would you. Keep the head gear on cuz I specialize in cauliflower ears. ha ha ho ho
Gym guy

United States

#57 Oct 2, 2012
You literaly have no chin! Ha ha.
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#58 Oct 2, 2012
Gym guy wrote:
You literaly have no chin! Ha ha.
I do have a serious punch though , so i suggest swinging first or when my back is turned, its worked for others.....
alr

Pittsfield, MA

#59 Oct 2, 2012
everyone has something to say. but noone has the balls to say it to bills face. i have never been a big fan of him but i know he is not a diddler or a steroid freak. so stop being big talkers behind a screen and confront billy. guarenteed you wont
Big Huge Drama

Pittsfield, MA

#60 Oct 2, 2012
this is getting out of hand. Now this air clown in the audience wants some of the action. Fair enough...I want both of you guys on the bus....let's cut the kiddy chatter....I am ready to go... who wants some??/ I did not even bandage my hand from smacking that semi..that is how tough I am. Now, are ya sure two of you tool time wannabees is gonna be enough cuz you can bring grampa if you want. And I would suggest a bone surgeon cuz there is gonna be pieces of bone protruding out of places like ya ain't never saw.

omg can't wait..bobbin and weavin..jukin like a stork
Striz

Granby, MA

#61 Oct 2, 2012
The chinless one is a Rat not in jail but instead sits on the internet with fake names .Steriod boy.
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#62 Oct 4, 2012
eat Sh!t STRIZ !!...Straight like that...Tell me somebody i Ratted on ?Let's here facts, not some i heard through the grapevine sh!t neither.....I am willing to have my dirty laundry put out there for all to see, IF you can back up what you say..
..........alr You're right , everyone has something to say but wouldn't have the sack to say it to my face, although everyone on here thinks i a a rat . wimp , slob , tuna , steroid freak , etc etc etc...
I may be somethings but i am not all of them...Chinless one? dude i wish you would come out of your hiding and step up like a man , lets throw down fool!I'll pipe up that mouth of yours right quick son...And don't use my peoples nickname bro , fake azz gangster.........
Moe Syznik

Pittsfield, MA

#63 Oct 4, 2012
Bill got so fat from stealing samiches from the PHS cafeteria.
Striz

East Woodstock, CT

#65 Oct 11, 2012
Eat cheese tell cops pump steriods and use fake names .Then go to sleep .
Pittsfield taxpayer

United States

#66 Dec 5, 2012
The big joke is back !! Watch your children at conte school. Hes a waste of good air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No tax cuts for corporations 1 hr cry babies 216
Trump and company to shutdown 15 hr Ozzie 3
Trump Budget Cuts Veterans Pay by Two Thirds 18 hr cry babies 6
News BMC RNs vote for 2nd strike - if it's deemed ne... 20 hr Nurse Ratchit 2
News New Hillcrest Educational to Honor Sheriff Bowl... Wed Paul Kersey 2
News Pittsfield woman who rammed rival's car avoids ... (Dec '14) Tue Charlie Johnson 3
Welfare reforms by Trump Jan 15 Ozzie 30

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages