Bill Cummings Arrested at Birckstock 42 yrs old!

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Sayers

Lenox, MA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
What a joke!Arron Wichill too..
JERRY BEADS

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Scummings....HA. I'm sure that someone looked at his little 16 year old girlfriend and he didn't like it. Or does he have one that is much older now...say 20ish? But he sure does think he's the cats meow doesn't he?? Did-ler
say what

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
JERRY BEADS wrote:
Scummings....HA. I'm sure that someone looked at his little 16 year old girlfriend and he didn't like it. Or does he have one that is much older now...say 20ish? But he sure does think he's the cats meow doesn't he?? Did-ler
so who is this guy? where does he live?
Dummies

Albany, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Mike Sayers wrote:
What a joke!Arron Wichill too..
Well Aaron is Mike's brother and they were promoting this as family friendly
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
If you guys have something to say , say it to my face!I got arrested on some bullsh!t , po po were hitting on my chic and i said something to him ..My girl friend is not 16 she is 22 thank you very much..Like i said if any of you dim wits have something to prove or say , step up and you'll find out the hard way that you are not tough..Computer warriors come to my house i got nothing to hide , i live on pecks rd , come get some sh!t bags...6'4 330 lbs , of pure a$$ whuuppp!!!!!
Joe Blow

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Bill C wrote:
If you guys have something to say , say it to my face!I got arrested on some bullsh!t , po po were hitting on my chic and i said something to him ..My girl friend is not 16 she is 22 thank you very much..Like i said if any of you dim wits have something to prove or say , step up and you'll find out the hard way that you are not tough..Computer warriors come to my house i got nothing to hide , i live on pecks rd , come get some sh!t bags...6'4 330 lbs , of pure a$$ whuuppp!!!!!
Dude,grow up!
six five four hundred

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Bill C wrote:
aand yer funnie too....how many twinkies did you eat to get so freakin fat?
Eli

Lenox, MA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Big steriod tough guy like the Paris boys.
E Tom

Lenox, MA

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Crackhead!
Bill C

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I'll crack your head, how about that?..all these anonymous tough guys who wouldn't say a word in my presence now have a place to act gangster... grow up ?, don't hate the player hate the game , don't be mad because i still get the young hot women and you are stuck with your old trash bag of a wife..Like i said , I'm the man and you are not, so step up and get crushed or shut your pie holes..Beast mode...
six five four hundred

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Bill C wrote:
I'll crack your head, how about that?..all these anonymous tough guys who wouldn't say a word in my presence now have a place to act gangster... grow up ?, don't hate the player hate the game , don't be mad because i still get the young hot women and you are stuck with your old trash bag of a wife..Like i said , I'm the man and you are not, so step up and get crushed or shut your pie holes..Beast mode...
your getting the hot young girls is the problem dude...you should wait till they are at least in high school....

and beast this you bloated tuna
Big red tampon

New York, NY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
What kind of loser goes to a family event and threatens woman and children?
Welchy

Lenox, MA

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Bills last girl slept with all his friends and hes to fat to find another.Now hes just a big steriod fat old joke of a man!Single lonely mean.
cops

Lenox, MA

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Caught smoking crack in the room at eastover.
PHS Dad

Chicopee, MA

#17 Sep 22, 2012
my DAughter used to come home from school and tell us about the janitor making moves on all the young girls Guess who that was ??
Joe blow

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Sep 24, 2012
This guy is a legend in his own mind. He goes out with young girls because no woman his age would be caught dead with him. Even his own "friends" laugh at him when he leaves the room.
wow

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Which cops? Have any proof?
No Such Thing As Normal

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Sounds like business as usual in Berkshire County.
student

Lenox, MA

#22 Sep 26, 2012
Sounds like when Pill Cummings got dragged out of his Janitor job earlier this year.....
Iamme

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Sep 26, 2012
student wrote:
Sounds like when Pill Cummings got dragged out of his Janitor job earlier this year.....
Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FOX News, still # 1 and always will be, you lib... 22 min Glen Back The First 2
Obama is going to try to ban bullets. Good luck... 24 min Tom Fontaine 5
Obama is finshed 26 min Glen Back The First 1
Foley trial begins (Jun '09) 1 hr Jon Dinerstein 99
Proof that Iran & Alquida working together, But... 5 hr Obama is finished 1
IRS scandal is bigger than Watergate, Obama fou... 5 hr Obama is finished 1
Chartock: the sniveling little snot is Obama's ... 6 hr Obama is finished 1
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web