Wuz Carl kickboxed to death while ice...

Wuz Carl kickboxed to death while ice fishing?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Little Blue Alien

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2014
He was threatened
APB on Carl

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2014
Was Carl murdered on his way to or on his way home from his "dinky dink" computer repair job?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Feb 28, 2014
Ok, so I read on the ********** forum that Carl had gone to the big fishing hole in the sky, RIP Carl, then I recently read in the police logs that Carl was once again arrested on some bullshit charge probably having to do with him being homeless. I don't know if he's dead or not, but I wouldn't put it past the cops to continue to harass a dead guy. Because once the cops get a hard-on for someone, it just doesn't end. They're vindictive psycho pricks, once they get a hard-on for someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 25 min The Worlds Bigges... 15
Praxis33 exposed as disgraced lawyer 36 min McDonough is a th... 3
News Pittsfield police plead for answers in fatal sh... 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 42
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) 17 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1,786
News 2nd Pittsfield liquor store held up in 3 days Wed Live It 11
Pittsfield s up tick in crime Tue The Worlds Bigges... 3
Is AIPAC,Israel, and Washington Jeopardizing Am... (Aug '13) Oct 17 The Worlds Bigges... 48

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages