Pittsfield City Council OKs zoning fo...

Pittsfield City Council OKs zoning for marijuana facilities, rejects Dunkin' drive-thru

There are 6 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Pittsfield City Council OKs zoning for marijuana facilities, rejects Dunkin' drive-thru. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The City Council has affirmed a previous rejection of a permit for a drive-thru for a planned Dunkin Donuts restaurant and approved a zoning amendment to regulate medical marijuana facilities in Pittsfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

the city I hate

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2013
Did anyone else see the June 27,2013 city council meeting open mic when a citizen complained about drug dealing and other crimes in his neighborhood? His complaints ranged from drug dealers in neighborhood to a family with some connection to the alleged killers in the triple murder who are getting away with harassing neighbors and breaking & entering, to a female mouthy cop and allegations that the cops don't do anything about the alleged criminals and drug dealers in the neighborhood, or the harassment of neighbors from a family with some connection to murderers.
Hey

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
No I missed that one. Was the criminal the jeweler on Elm street related to the triple murders? Seems like Pittsfield is the place to get away with anything!
Marijuana and donuts

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Natural combination if you ask me.
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
What was the name of the citizen?

I ain't afraid o' no gangbangers. They wouldn't bully my neighborhood.
the city I hate

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2013
A donut shop can't have a drive-through because that wouldn't be safe. But the city of Pittsfield is more than happy to give an alleged grifter jewel thief a license to steal from people, and allegedly swindle his customers. And on the west side, other alleged lowlifes with some connection to the alleged killers in the triple murder, can harass their neighbors and allegedly b&e their neighbors property. And according to a citizen at the June 27, 2013 city council meeting the cops don't do anything about this or the drug dealers running wild in the neighborhood. And if you complain about criminals in your neighborhood, some mouthy female cop will harass you for complaining about the criminals in your neighborhood.
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Keep a watchful eye on your neighborhood, people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd Pittsfield liquor store held up in 3 days 3 hr Paul Kersey 16
News Man held after second heroin arrest in three da... 3 hr Paul Kersey 2
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 10 hr The Worlds Bigges... 107
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 16 hr The Worlds Bigges... 18
News Pittsfield police plead for answers in fatal sh... 16 hr The Worlds Bigges... 44
Is AIPAC,Israel, and Washington Jeopardizing Am... (Aug '13) 18 hr The Worlds Bigges... 49
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) Thu The Worlds Bigges... 1,786

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages