FEMA Trailers Sent for Hurricane Sand...

FEMA Trailers Sent for Hurricane Sandy Victims

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 1, 2012
The facts win out again!

Sorry Fall Time and "No Shame." Stop looking at the world through your idiot-colored glasses.

http://www.tmcnet.com/topics/articles/2012/11...

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2012
No Shame wrote:
Left wing site
Plus let's all remember the above is from Praxis the compulsive liar who has been busted as posing as a manager at the GFCU, impersonating a known person, also pretended to be andrew stevens from Williamstown, who claims to own property under a nominee trust (all lies) and pretended to own a risk mgmt company in Albany but when pressed said it had no phone no address and no website
Pay this idiot no mind
Again, jackass, no one cares.

Where as you are Kronos66, To Catch a Praxis, Confirmed, Hard Dude, Wrong, Eritas, Praxis Alert, and the fake Wondering 1, among countless others. You're obsessed with me, and you need to get more fun out of life.

Why are you badgering Sher about me, you pathetic troll?

Every time you post something, I can prove it wrong in about 30 seconds.
praxis33

Dalton, MA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
praxis is one to talk about being 'obsessed' with any bloggers.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#6 Dec 1, 2012
No Shame wrote:
I am none of those folks
Whereas you were busted as FedUp by saying the sameexact quote about comparing jen breen to rielle hunter. You were played there
Impersonating a federal credit union officer now that is the sign of a loser. And the nominee ttust thing is a sure sign of a p ussy
You don't even know what a nominee trust is, and you certainly don't have the requisite assets to avail yourself of one, Solons 2012.

And you are all of those folks. Be a man and admit your illness.

I didn't impersonate anyone. I played a prank on Valenti and Heller, and they stamped their feet when they got punked.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Hard Dude wrote:
Folks this depraved fool can't even remember he has admitted to being Fedup and that andrew stevens is a fake name
All his posts should simply be ignored and he ruins every thread. Posting this information makes him leave
No one cares, moron. Makes me leave? How, exactly? Still here.

I have all of your sick e-mails about necrophilia, Solons 2012, LOAD, Liberals are Losers, Get Lost, Petition, Kronos66, To Catch a Praxis, Wrong, Confirmed, etc., the list goes on.

Just think what will happen when I send them to everyone that knows you. Oops.
Harder Dude

Dalton, MA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Impersonate:
1. To assume the character or appearance of, especially fraudulently.
2. To imitate the appearance.

Other lies include:
I never had that post or entire message board removed.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Harder Dude wrote:
Impersonate:
1. To assume the character or appearance of, especially fraudulently.
2. To imitate the appearance.
Other lies include:
I never had that post or entire message board removed.
Again, Solons 2012 reveals his having dropped out of the 8th grade. Using a name on a blog post imitates one's appearance how, exactly? Christ, are you stupid.
Harder Dude

Dalton, MA

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Other lies include:
I have my own business in Albany, NY.

Or more recently when Dio ressurected a board from April where one blogger claimed everyone owes a debt of gratitude to 'Carl From Pittsfield' for coercing praxis to post on planet v. Yet months later Carl conveniently meets praxis at patrick's grub for a photo op. Carl now calls praxis a 'stand up guy' the same phrase used by the anonymous blogger in April, which WAS Carl. As I recall that message board was removed in less than 36 hours. Not by praxis of course.

There maybe only a few that recollect this tale. Shortly after this was brought up to Carl by 'Dio' things went very quiet around here.
Hardest Dude

Dalton, MA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Seventy years old and butt ugly as ever.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Harder Dude wrote:
Other lies include:
Or more recently when Dio ressurected a board from April where one blogger claimed everyone owes a debt of gratitude to 'Carl From Pittsfield' for coercing praxis to post on planet v. Yet months later Carl conveniently meets praxis at patrick's grub for a photo op. Carl now calls praxis a 'stand up guy' the same phrase used by the anonymous blogger in April, which WAS Carl. As I recall that message board was removed in less than 36 hours. Not by praxis of course.
There maybe only a few that recollect this tale. Shortly after this was brought up to Carl by 'Dio' things went very quiet around here.
Hey, moron, Sher was good enough to send me the emails you sent her under the guise of Wondering 1. Here's what you asked her:

"No, I am fairly, how shall we say, technologically illiterate. I have always lived here so you can say I am a local.

I am wondering, who really is praxis? Is he from Williamstown or North Adams. I personally dont believe any of that stuff that idiot Heller says but it kind of is tough to tell."

So, again, you reveal yourself as utterly ignorant of who I am. And, by "impersonating" Wondering 1, you're the very type of loser you claim to decry. What a stupid little worm you are.

Busted. Again!

If anyone doubts the veracity of this, contact sher01247.
Praxis66

Dalton, MA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
No Shame wrote:
All
Remember Praxis is a compulsive liar. See above posts. Nothing he says is believable.
Thread ruined.
This certainly is a universal belief, and now he wants us to believe sher, whom from what I gather from other bloggers is bat*hit crazy, is now reliable.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
No Shame wrote:
All
Remember Praxis is a compulsive liar. See above posts. Nothing he says is believable.
Thread ruined.
Look at the craven fool, bouncing back and forth between names. Again, you have absolutely no clue who I am. You tried the same amateurish tactics with Carl from Pittsfield, and they blew up in your face. You're so desperate to learn who I am, your registering phony names to entice my friends to tell you who I am. What a little freak you are.
praxis00

Dalton, MA

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Hardest Dude wrote:
Seventy years old and butt ugly as ever.
Him claiming to be a middle aged man is another lie. Aint that right praxis?
Hardish Dude

Dalton, MA

#20 Dec 1, 2012
When one claims to be someone they are not then they in fact are a liar. Then to pose as a living person from the area is a coward and a fraud.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#22 Dec 1, 2012
praxis00 wrote:
<quoted text>
Him claiming to be a middle aged man is another lie. Aint that right praxis?
Dio, I'm 42 years old. Since life expectancy for men in the US is about 79, I'm middle aged.

Did you see Nora and Vicki at the OTB today? Did you win some cash to buy Christmas presents? I know, you're going to buy Ron Paul's book about the Fed and give copies to your friends. And, the first season of Doomsday Preppers, right? Getting ready to bug out? Better stock up on guns & ammo because Obama's coming for your guns.
Hardest Dude

Dalton, MA

#23 Dec 1, 2012
So now you are calling me Dio? What the hell is wrong with you?

Praxis33

Location hidden

#25 Dec 1, 2012
Hardest Dude wrote:
So now you are calling me Dio? What the hell is wrong with you?
You've been busted, again, you desperate freak.
praxis22

Dalton, MA

#26 Dec 1, 2012
He's a stand up guy ladies and gentlemen just look at em. C'mon praxis, let's here all those ss disability smears you throw out at half the bloggers you harass.
praxis88

Dalton, MA

#28 Dec 1, 2012
Harder Dude wrote:
Other lies include:
I wonder why said blogger would have the entire board taken down from such a harmless exchange and assertions made by the Indian Gambler.

"I didn't have the board removed!"

Well, somebody did. Just like all the other ones since February.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... 30 min cops are degener... 3
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... 54 min cops are degener... 4
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 59 min junkies are scum 1
Linda Tyer is in for a BIG SURPRISE (Sep '15) 1 hr cops are degenerates 9
Donald Trump keeps rising in the polls (Aug '15) 3 hr positronium 47
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 16 hr Mike B 722
Help a Brother Out Tue Tom Fontaine 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages