Mike P

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Does anyone know how many homes are for sale in Berkshire County? It's a staggering number , I'm sure. If you bought in here, and you want to leave and go some place else, because you hate it here, your shitt out of luck.
Linda Fargas

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

I hear you! Can I get an A-men on that? Berkshire county is a creepy place , not just on Halloween. Not a place to raise kids. Is it something in the water? Is it the GE/GD mentality? They've been trying to encourage people to move out to pittsfield, but people hate it. Locals don't like outsiders, all the restaurants have gone out of business, the revitalization program, that's dropped millions of dollars , has been a complete fiasco. PCBs, contamination from a sociopathic GE business mentality, have buried this county forever. I met a woman who had never been out of Berkshire county! OMG! F'ning crazy!
danger zone

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Linda Fargas wrote:
I hear you! Can I get an A-men on that? Berkshire county is a creepy place , not just on Halloween. Not a place to raise kids. Is it something in the water? Is it the GE/GD mentality? They've been trying to encourage people to move out to pittsfield, but people hate it. Locals don't like outsiders, all the restaurants have gone out of business, the revitalization program, that's dropped millions of dollars , has been a complete fiasco. PCBs, contamination from a sociopathic GE business mentality, have buried this county forever. I met a woman who had never been out of Berkshire county! OMG! F'ning crazy!
And for a really scary treat google Pittsfield's crime and crime rate/Pittsfield crime rate report. And remember to thank Chief Wynn and his gang of liars and thugs.
danger zone

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Linda Fargas wrote:
And don't forget about the triple murder to silence a victim of Pittsfield's violent crime and violent criminals, from testifying against a violent criminal the FBI considered "uncontrollable" and "much too dangerous" even before three men were kidnapped, murdered, dismembered and their remains tossed into multiple garbage bags and buried in a boulder covered shallow grave.
the city I hate

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Cops probe string of robberies, are the cops getting OT for this probe? Black males wearing hoodies are putting guns to victims heads and robbing them, allegedly. What a shock! But I'm sure when MicHELL Wynn gets his new state of the art police HQs this will only get worse.
Land of Confusion

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

And don't forget the dog and the deer on that cold, frozen, rock hard pavement, on a December night 17 days before Xmas, or the entities that tried to keep the dog and the deer from barking or grunting to a news source about the possibility that the dog ran over the deer, or vice versa, or that the victim was maced with a turkey baster. Or, or, or.
the city I hate

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

If the drunk who plowed into the dog or deer and left it bloodied, broken, and unconscious to freeze to death in the dead of winter, or the violent murdering thug who allegedly murdered and dismembered his victims, just two of Pittsfield's infamous criminals with friends in high places, if they had just got caught selling a little pot, the gateway drug, that demon weed, if those two were just caught with a little weed, the crusader of justice would have persecuted them and nailed their asses to a cross and hung them in the barbed wire garden at the gulag, for the crime of demon possession.
Lindy Lou Who

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Wow.
Walking Dead Man

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Let alone the secrets that never make the grade.
Toms Child Bride

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Mike P wrote:
Does anyone know how many homes are for sale in Berkshire County? It's a staggering number , I'm sure. If you bought in here, and you want to leave and go some place else, because you hate it here, your shitt out of luck.
TOM AKA Walking Dead Man has even put his cardboard box on the market, there will be an open house this Sunday between 1:00 and 5:00 in the alley behind walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Pittsfield Forum right now

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sex offender list for urinating in public in Mass? 2 hr North of Ludlow 1
Great Barrington, Egremont property owners to p... 2 hr I Told You So 1
Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Mont... 3 hr Krolobite 19
PITTSCITY -I miss the good laughs 4 hr you know who 8
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 5 hr LARRY 4,666
Trash Taken Out 8 hr Shun abuse be kind 10
NY man had drugs when he impersonated officer, ... Fri Cool Lee Cool 8
•••
•••