Gaping hole in our social fabric

Gaping hole in our social fabric

There are 12 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Gaping hole in our social fabric. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

On Father's Day, Senator Obama gave a speech whose message has been long overdue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

bob

Clockville, NY

#1 Jun 29, 2008
DemocRATs and "liberals" did everything to destroy the family in this country on all fronts. They were very successful in this - families destroyed. Now obama Hussein changing the course of last 50 yeas or what? Or just paling his dirty politics to get few more votes? He would not fool me !
Sgw

Shutesbury, MA

#2 Jun 29, 2008
Give it a rest

Since: May 08

Ludlow, MA

#3 Jun 29, 2008
bob wrote:
DemocRATs and "liberals" did everything to destroy the family in this country on all fronts. They were very successful in this - families destroyed. Now obama Hussein changing the course of last 50 yeas or what? Or just paling his dirty politics to get few more votes? He would not fool me !
What have the repugnantcans done to strengthen families?
Bush sends our sons and daughters to fight senseless wars!
They bail out huge corporations and investment banks while tens of thousands of American families are being foreclosed on!
They give tens of billions of tax breaks and incentives to oil companies who make record profits quarter after quarter,year after year!
Republicans are talkers,democrats are doers!
damnfool

Chicopee, MA

#4 Jun 29, 2008
bob wrote:
Mommy the democRATS are bothering me again. Wahhhhhh! Wahhhhhh!
Woodman

Granville, MA

#6 Jun 29, 2008
Maybe some of you have not noticed, but Bob is not a rational person. To post basically the same posts thousands of times, and they are mind numbingly similar to each other, is not the actions of a sane person.
A while back a women tried to get past his shallow hate filled rhetoric, she reached out to him, but all he could do in return was wish her dead.
I just wanted to say this is not about politics but mental health.
Uncle Fester 2

Northampton, MA

#7 Jun 30, 2008
Woodman wrote:
Maybe some of you have not noticed, but Bob is not a rational person. To post basically the same posts thousands of times, and they are mind numbingly similar to each other, is not the actions of a sane person.
A while back a women tried to get past his shallow hate filled rhetoric, she reached out to him, but all he could do in return was wish her dead.

look you pathetic weasel when the facts change then so will the subject matter.
Bubba

Northampton, MA

#8 Jun 30, 2008
Woodman wrote:

Shallow..hate filled ??? sounds like the average letter writer to the Eagle.
unicorn

Hudson, NY

#9 Jun 30, 2008
right on bubba. all you ever see on these blogs is nasty.
observer

Monsey, NY

#10 Jun 30, 2008
unicorn wrote:
right on bubba. all you ever see on these blogs is nasty.
and you keep reading them.....why??
Monty

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jun 30, 2008
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
What have the repugnantcans done to strengthen families?
Bush sends our sons and daughters to fight senseless wars!
They bail out huge corporations and investment banks while tens of thousands of American families are being foreclosed on!
They give tens of billions of tax breaks and incentives to oil companies who make record profits quarter after quarter,year after year!
Republicans are talkers,democrats are doers!
More fodder from a mental eunuch.

Since: May 08

Shutesbury, MA

#12 Jun 30, 2008
Right on Ramdan.....Obama 2008
Monty

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jun 30, 2008
SharonMom of Bobby wrote:
Right on Ramdan, you're a lazy ass like me.....Obama 2008

Birds of a feather!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1,435
News At Lenox service, community leader issues call ... 1 hr Cops are degenerates 19
News Pittsfield Superintendent McCandless describes ... (Mar '15) 4 hr Cops are degenerates 69
News In federal suit, Pittsfield police sergeant cit... (Aug '15) 4 hr Cops are degenerates 143
News New Elks Club Donates IPOKs to Keep Pittsfield ... 4 hr Cops are degenerates 10
War breaks out in DC on friday 6 hr Democrat Hero 2
More Success for Space-X; Undeniable Proof Worl... 10 hr Buzz Lightyear 5

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages