Fall Time - No Show at Patrick's Pub

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 13, 2012
So, the hateful troll fall time said he'd meet me today outside Patrick's Pub in Pittsfield at 12:00 p.m.

Not surprisingly, he failed to show himself, gutless pig that he is.

Photos of fall time's cowardice, and my presence at the appointed place and time may be found here:

praxiss33@blogspot.com

And, fall time has gone eerily silent today. I can't imagine why.
Six Six Six Imperfections

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Maybe it's because you may be fall time yourself.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Six Six Six Imperfections wrote:
Maybe it's because you may be fall time yourself.
Right. I thought you snapped a photo, Dio, you of junior high alliterative tendencies.

What was I wearing?
Fail time

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Fall time is a gutless puke. Lots of tough talk when he's hiding behind a keyboard.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Praxis33, the guy in the photo ain't you.
You know it and so does everyone who knows what you really look like.
Are you that desperate to throw people off your trail that you enlist someone to pose as you for a picture?
Truly pathetic, Praxis33.
If you had submitted that photo for the 'Photograph Praxis33 -- Win Money!' contest, and had actually shown the guy's face, it would have automatically been rejected out of hand as not being you.
It is known what you look like, Praxis33.
Your little charades won't work.
There's $250 waiting to go to the paparazzi who gets the real you in a pic and ID's you.
It's just a matter of time, Praxis33.
fallen times

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
I was gonna be there but the dog ate my homework and I had to stay home and do it all over again. Sorry. Can we make another appointment?
fall time

Lee, MA

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I thought you snapped a photo, Dio, you of junior high alliterative tendencies.
What was I wearing?
So you were the one that looked liked Whimpy . I thought so.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 14, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
Praxis33, the guy in the photo ain't you.
You know it and so does everyone who knows what you really look like.
Are you that desperate to throw people off your trail that you enlist someone to pose as you for a picture?
Truly pathetic, Praxis33.
If you had submitted that photo for the 'Photograph Praxis33 -- Win Money!' contest, and had actually shown the guy's face, it would have automatically been rejected out of hand as not being you.
It is known what you look like, Praxis33.
Your little charades won't work.
There's $250 waiting to go to the paparazzi who gets the real you in a pic and ID's you.
It's just a matter of time, Praxis33.
It is known what I look like? Really? Then what do I look like, Heller? Tell us.

What proof do you have that I ride around in a Medicare scooter? You're taking my word for it now?

As with everything, you are spectacularly wrong. Glenn Heller, shown up again. Not that that is especially difficult to do.
Darkstar

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Fall Time is a P-U-S-S-Y
falltime

Williamstown, MA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Now Ive run my mouth 3 times and chickened out 3 times.This time the dog chomped down real hard while licking my gonads and now Ive got no balls
You Are

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Sep 15, 2012
falltime wrote:
Now Ive run my mouth 3 times and chickened out 3 times.This time the dog chomped down real hard while licking my gonads and now Ive got no balls
DISGUSTING
Wrong

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Neither was praxis he is passing off a 12:15 photo of park square with one car in it and no foot traffic. Most likely taken last sunday
Six Six Six Imperfections

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Plenty of traffic when I was there. No sign of Scooter Praxis either.
Too funny.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 15, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Neither was praxis he is passing off a 12:15 photo of park square with one car in it and no foot traffic. Most likely taken last sunday
. Idiot. You want to meet, name the time and place.
you have to understand

Becket, MA

#16 Sep 15, 2012
all of these clowns Fall Time, Heller, And all these folks whom set here and Obama Bash have no clus on life.... They sit on her and shoot their mouth iff and really have no logical basis to support or trash any of the Posts they write. They live in a cartoon world, they have no logical ideas to help the world prosper. But!!!!! They bark a lot off shit and hope to get a following but they cant sway a 2nd grader
fall time

Lee, MA

#17 Sep 16, 2012
you have to understand wrote:
all of these clowns Fall Time, Heller, And all these folks whom set here and Obama Bash have no clus on life.... They sit on her and shoot their mouth iff and really have no logical basis to support or trash any of the Posts they write. They live in a cartoon world, they have no logical ideas to help the world prosper. But!!!!! They bark a lot off shit and hope to get a following but they cant sway a 2nd grader
The one living in the cartoon world is you & The piece of crap muslim in the Whitehouse.
mommie

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Sep 16, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> The one living in the cartoon world is you & The piece of crap muslim in the Whitehouse.
That is not true fall time and you know it. Now do your homework and go to bed.
fall time

Lee, MA

#19 Sep 16, 2012
mommie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true fall time and you know it. Now do your homework and go to bed.
Just keep your head up your ass & you will be fine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 16, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> Just keep your head up your ass & you will be fine.
You were not at Patrick's on Thursday, you gutless, unpatriotic turd.
wrong

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Neither were you, you gutless punk lib if you were it was not at noon. Your pics prove that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please give to the Berkshire county Diaper Program 2 hr Santa s little he... 24
MLK turning in his grave because of what Obama,... 2 hr and in other news 2
McCandless: City faces enrollment, school choic... 3 hr pOlLYaNnA 11
Obama is one Arrogant, Obnoxious, & Narcissist,... 4 hr Obama is finished 1
Obama tells NBC, CBS, & ABC not to air his immi... 4 hr Obama is finished 1
Obama will veto 4 hr Obama is finished 5
Get a good nights rest Falltime 4 hr Obama is finished 8
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:40 am PST