Stabbing leads to fire

Stabbing leads to fire

There are 70 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 23, 2010, titled Stabbing leads to fire. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A dispute between a husband and wife early Saturday morning resulted in a stabbing and led to a fire in an apartment building off North Street that displaced 26 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crystal

Westwood, MA

#63 Jun 27, 2013
Let me tell you something which I was never able to say at the time. Unless you know me you can shut up. Did I ask to be stabbed...no. I never atabbed him he stabbed himself so Before you comment on something learn how to get ALL of ur facts straight. I have probably done your wife, daughter, or even cut ur hair and yes I am a nice person with an education and I am also a minister. So before you assume get ur facts straight. To me this comment is biased and immature and malicious. Next time you have something to say please keep it to yourself.
mike wrote:
<quoted text>they were stabbing each other,the womans hands were bleeding,the guy was laying on the porch with a knife in the chest.your saying these are great people that live in these dumps,who the hell does this and acts like this normal neighborhoods and house holds

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64 Jun 27, 2013
old man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. 50 is elderly.
So says the AARP, and everyone else (except for sensive old women).
Dio you tool I didn't write that.
Dumb n Dumber

Northampton, MA

#65 Jun 27, 2013
Gosh swtldy, your pretty careless, that wasn't me, you're messing up Carl's investigation for God's sake.
infamy is forever

United States

#66 Jun 27, 2013
Who care about this? There's a bigger scandal in Pittsfield. But appearently the Planut has decided not to scoop the local rag this time and print any of the gory ugly details of this scandal.
Crystal McNeil VICTIM

Irvine, CA

#67 Jun 27, 2014
kristi wrote:
<quoted text> ur friend might have been beating but she kept taking him back so in a small way this is her fault she not only put her self at risk but she put every ones lives at risk then she goes and defends him she is dumb and will never learn i dont feel bad 4 her i feel bad for my family and friends who lost there homes she she cant learn
It may be many years later but, yet I have survived. For you to say that it was my fault and I put everyone at risk is a lie. I never asked for him to try and kill me this man was my husband for 11 years. I and I quote " I NEVER defended him in any way for your information. I was just as devistated by the loss of home and personal property for EVERYONE in the building besides myself. You must learn to think before you speak and you need to learn that your words can become a stubbling block to those you may not know and may never encounter. I could have lost my life as well as everyone in that building but, I am greatful to God that He saw fit to have much mercy and watch over all that was sleeping. Your ignorance in response to this sensitve matter shows we as individuals need sensitivity training and prayer because your words mind as well have been the knife that came to stab me and the fire that came to ravage the building in which we all lived. God speed to you and I hope that the next tragedy you encounter someone will be kind enough to speak kinder words over your circumstance than you did over mine.
Crystal McNeil VICTIM

Irvine, CA

#68 Jun 27, 2014
infamy is forever wrote:
Who care about this? There's a bigger scandal in Pittsfield. But appearently the Planut has decided not to scoop the local rag this time and print any of the gory ugly details of this scandal.
This shows how ignorant our world is and the people in it are truly void of understanding and compassion. The details were never printed because I never spoke with the press. So please mind your business the next time you want to comment on something you nothing about. Thank you.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#69 Jun 27, 2014
A minister, and a kook. Sounds like just more of Pittsfield barnyard waste. But on the bright side, at least you're not the long time banker/loan officer accused of taking kickbacks, or the ex-CEO with an immoral criminal appetite for young underage boys. So at least you have that going for you.
Crystal VICTIM

Gardena, CA

#70 Apr 7, 2015
the city I hate wrote:
A minister, and a kook. Sounds like just more of Pittsfield barnyard waste. But on the bright side, at least you're not the long time banker/loan officer accused of taking kickbacks, or the ex-CEO with an immoral criminal appetite for young underage boys. So at least you have that going for you.
As for you and malicious indication that I am a cook. Mind your business. Next time you encoutner tragedy I pray someone has better words to say to and about you. I pray your personality shines brighter than your idiotic comment about my circumstance.
Crystal VICTIM

Gardena, CA

#71 Apr 7, 2015
infamy is forever wrote:
If you want to know the details how about you ask the one involved instead of posting idiotic comments such as the one above.
the city I hate

Great Barrington, MA

#72 Apr 7, 2015
I am a pedophile who likes to jerk off in front of young girls and boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Jewish War on Syria (Aug '13) 37 min Abdul 5
Joe Biden sworn in, in 5...4...3...2...1..... 2 hr Carl from Pittsfield 2
Did Praxis33 MURDER Carl from Pittsfield ??? (Mar '14) 2 hr Carl from Pittsfield 3
Planet valenti still down 4 hr Carl from Pittsfield 14
News Our Opinion: Trust Act needs further review 5 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Young woman sentenced to 8 to 12 years in priso... 5 hr Cops are degenerates 4
News Police searching for suspect after hit & run ac... 9 hr The Public Offender 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages