100 days till the highest tax rates i...

100 days till the highest tax rates in history, Thanks to Hussain Obama.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I hope all you stupid liberals are happy with that hopey changey thing, you dumb dics.

Just one more reason the piece of crap has to go down in November, and hard really hard with the wipeout of the century.
its true alright

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Sep 22, 2012
The republican party is secretly talking about tossing Romney out of the election and putting in Alfred E Neuman. Polls show that Neuman is more intelligent and has a better personality than Romney.

Plus he does not have to pretend to be a different character in every town he goes to. The Romney family is relieved as they have been embarrassed since day one.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
its true alright wrote:
The republican party is secretly talking about tossing Romney out of the election and putting in Alfred E Neuman. Polls show that Neuman is more intelligent and has a better personality than Romney.
Plus he does not have to pretend to be a different character in every town he goes to. The Romney family is relieved as they have been embarrassed since day one.
So your about as dumb as they come aren't you.
Reason

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Sep 22, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> So your about as dumb as they come aren't you.
No, that would be you.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Springfield, VA

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Keep taxes high; Vote Democrat.
Vote for Barack Hussein Obama.
It feels so good when Democrats raise taxes.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be you.
No that would be you & every other demorat that is nothing but pond scum & worthless saks of shit like you are.
Darkstar

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Fall Time=No Income=Pays No Income Taxes
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Typical none answer from someone who pays NO taxes & lives off of people like me.
fall time sucks

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Lives off people like you? You mean like how a fly lives off a pile of shit?
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
fall time sucks wrote:
Lives off people like you? You mean like how a fly lives off a pile of shit?
And you would be that pile of shit.
I tell you

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2012
its true alright wrote:
That is mad, mad, mad I tell you!
Darkstar

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Fall Time=No Job and No Balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt deleted all threads again 1 hr Cowardly cry baby 1
News Pittsfield Police Officer Facing... 2 hr Cops are Degenerates 43
News New Report: Pittsfield Officer Used Excessive F... 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 15
reynolds team sports!! 3 hr Cops are Psychopaths 19
Obama's speech to AIPAC, Words even he dosen't ... (Mar '12) 5 hr The Head of Praxis33 4
News Man, woman found dead in Pittsfield home; autop... 11 hr Cops Are Degenera... 4
News Pittsfield man found dead at scene of reported ... 16 hr Cops are Degenerates 35

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages