I want to leave Berkshire County

I want to leave Berkshire County

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Mercado

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I also want to leave this s. Hi thole but can't because I can't sell my house. Is that how they keep people in slavery here? Working for GD? I can tell you I have first hand knowledge that people here hate living here, hate GD for lying to them, and feel like they are end entered servants, and would give anything to leave. But how? Tell me.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#2 Aug 3, 2014
A letter to the editor on the sleazy dealings of Alcombright in NA are a foreshadowing of the plight of Pittsfield homeowners that has already begun, and will only get worse. It has been strongly suggested that Pittsfield's crummy current mayor Bianchi is a liar, a racist, and a S@*# eating, grinning, horse's ***. His sneaky sleazy dealings leave no doubt that he is a seriously repugnant low dirty snake. He's bad for the city of Pittsfield, and worse for its taxpayers. And things will only get worse!
jumping ship

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Aug 4, 2014
You can't sell your house? I have been hearing that a lot lately. and the ones who are able to sell are taking huge losses. No one who does their research is moving to Pittsfield Ma. It is too corrupt. If you are not connected you are second class. There are two separate sets of laws. One for those connected to power and one for everyone else. Want a job? You better know someone in power or you will be working at Walmart. Your taxes will go up EVERY year guaranteed. Your property value will drop every year because no one with any sense wants to move to Pittsfield, Mass. too corrupt. Too much fraud in govt and law enforcement...courts system.

I also want to leave and am finding many obstacles. You need money to set up somehwere else and if you can't get a fair price for yur home it is very hard. More and more people trying to flee are going to find this out.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
A letter to the editor on the sleazy dealings of Alcombright in NA are a foreshadowing of the plight of Pittsfield homeowners that has already begun, and will only get worse. It has been strongly suggested that Pittsfield's crummy current mayor Bianchi is a liar, a racist, and a S@*# eating, grinning, horse's ***. His sneaky sleazy dealings leave no doubt that he is a seriously repugnant low dirty snake. He's bad for the city of Pittsfield, and worse for its taxpayers. And things will only get worse!
I would leave berkshire county too if I had a 1 incher and couldn't satisfy my mother. Now it looks like your want to add a horse into your mom play! That is repugnant, low and snakely. The thing is I bet the horse is not big enough for your mother as her skank is huge for all the activity it has had. Maybe you need to double with a horse. Its a thought and you are still pitiful.
Devout_decadent- pig-eater

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 4, 2014
Well, there's the problem. Get rid of Praxis33 and Fontaine and the world will beat a path to buy your houses. Muslims with a history of incest and arson don't make for good neighbors.
Praxis33

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2014
Devout_decadent-pig-eater wrote:
Well, there's the problem. Get rid of Praxis33 and Fontaine and the world will beat a path to buy your houses. Muslims with a history of incest and arson don't make for good neighbors.
There use to be a pretty worn path to between your mothers legs. Now its you. You job is to go down on your mothers skank and "like a good neighbor" go to town with your tongue. When she hollars enough for the neighbors to here, you made it. Make sure she likes the crust from your face when you are done!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#7 Aug 4, 2014
jumping ship wrote:
You can't sell your house? I have been hearing that a lot lately. and the ones who are able to sell are taking huge losses. No one who does their research is moving to Pittsfield Ma. It is too corrupt. If you are not connected you are second class. There are two separate sets of laws. One for those connected to power and one for everyone else. Want a job? You better know someone in power or you will be working at Walmart. Your taxes will go up EVERY year guaranteed. Your property value will drop every year because no one with any sense wants to move to Pittsfield, Mass. too corrupt. Too much fraud in govt and law enforcement...courts system.
I also want to leave and am finding many obstacles. You need money to set up somehwere else and if you can't get a fair price for yur home it is very hard. More and more people trying to flee are going to find this out.
And things will only get worse. The PPD, under the command of MicHELL Wynn, is comprised of rogue cops. But I doubt law enforcement is any different anywhere else. New York City: The death of Eric Gardner. "manner of death" HOMICIDE, cause of death "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest, and prone positioning during physical restraint by police" yes, Eric Gardner had health issues before he was put in a choke hold by NYPD cops for allegedly selling loose cigarettes. Yes, Eric Gardner was over weight, before he was put in a choke hold and taken down to the ground by NYPD cops, for allegedly selling loose cigarettes, But Eric Gardner was over weight with health problems until NYPD cops put in in a choke hold, took him to the ground, and held him there until he was dead, from compression of the neck (choke hold), and compression of the chest, and physically restraining him in a prone position, until he stopped breathing.
Devout_decadent- pig-eater

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
There use to be a pretty worn path to between your mothers legs. Now its you. You job is to go down on your mothers skank and "like a good neighbor" go to town with your tongue. When she hollars enough for the neighbors to here, you made it. Make sure she likes the crust from your face when you are done!
See what I mean by this post from Praxis33. Straight from his own mouth trap crap

Who the hell would want to live in a dung hole full of Praxis33's?.
Praxis33

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>And things will only get worse. The PPD, under the command of MicHELL Wynn, is comprised of rogue cops. But I doubt law enforcement is any different anywhere else. New York City: The death of Eric Gardner. "manner of death" HOMICIDE, cause of death "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest, and prone positioning during physical restraint by police" yes, Eric Gardner had health issues before he was put in a choke hold by NYPD cops for allegedly selling loose cigarettes. Yes, Eric Gardner was over weight, before he was put in a choke hold and taken down to the ground by NYPD cops, for allegedly selling loose cigarettes, But Eric Gardner was over weight with health problems until NYPD cops put in in a choke hold, took him to the ground, and held him there until he was dead, from compression of the neck (choke hold), and compression of the chest, and physically restraining him in a prone position, until he stopped breathing.
You ever put one of those mini hotdogs in your mouth? Bend over and stick it in. Can't feel it can you? Now you know what your mother is up against when you whip out your pitiful 1 incher. I know its going to be hard for you to even attach something to it that you mother can feel. From what you explained I think you can double fist your mothers back door and she will still want more. Maybe you should get this Eric to help you double team your mother. Maybe he doesn't have a pitiful 1 incher like you do. Your mother could use a salami I bet.
cops are killer psychos

Hope, ME

#10 Aug 4, 2014
You are a degenerate pile of shit. Why don't you crawl back up into your mothers rectum (because you obviously know your way around it well), and be done with it. No one but a sick demented constipated reeking vile putrid pile of shit defends sadistic killer cops whose strangle their victims to death for the sadistic pleasure of it.
Praxis33

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2014
cops are killer psychos wrote:
You are a degenerate pile of shit. Why don't you crawl back up into your mothers rectum (because you obviously know your way around it well), and be done with it. No one but a sick demented constipated reeking vile putrid pile of shit defends sadistic killer cops whose strangle their victims to death for the sadistic pleasure of it.
What you should do is - when going down on your mothers back door brown hole is stick a finger or two in there and then lick them clean. Then do it for your mother too, I bet she will like it. With her big worn out hole it should be easy for you. Just remember keep you 1 incher in your pants or it will spoil the hole scene. Another thing you mother might like it if you dropped a load on her chin. Think about it.
TOM FONTAINE

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should do is - when going down on your mothers back door brown hole is stick a finger or two in there and then lick them clean. Then do it for your mother too, I bet she will like it. With her big worn out hole it should be easy for you. Just remember keep you 1 incher in your pants or it will spoil the hole scene. Another thing you mother might like it if you dropped a load on her chin. Think about it.
Try me maxi-pad. You want a hump job? Huh, do you?
Praxis33

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2014
TOM FONTAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me maxi-pad. You want a hump job? Huh, do you?
TOM>>> time on mom hump job will be just fine for me. That is what they do in North Adams correct? So did you satisfy your mother this morning?
Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2014
Ah, like reading Humpy and Dumpy from way back when.
WhenInRome PlowThe Romans

Portland, OR

#15 Aug 5, 2014
TOM FONTAINE wrote:
Try me maxi-pad.
You will have to quit running for any of us to try you, you filthy big-mouthed coward !

You keep running your mouth, you piece of sh!!
Praxis33

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2014
WhenInRome PlowThe Romans wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to quit running for any of us to try you, you filthy big-mouthed coward !
You keep running your mouth, you piece of sh!!
TOM>>> time on mom.. Or is it mom over your filthy big mouth and have mom bend over and pee/poop in it? Hopefully you have a vid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am voting for TFB . 6 min Tim 3
News BCC state rep/senate debates for democratic pri... 21 hr cops are degener... 1
News image description Mon Cops are degenerates 1
News Drug cases mount after March raid Alleged ringl... (May '10) Mon Cops are degenerates 96
Someone is drinking again Mon george t 7
Age of consent needs to be lowered ! Sun Canadian By Birth 2
Why is the degenerateTexan polluting the Pittsf... Sun Canadian By Birth 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages