Tom bin Fontaine

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2014
He's out of control talking pro gay smack. Then he moves to pro Sunni crap. Then he throws down on America with all his vitriol.

I don't know what the hell that vitriol word means. I heard it used on "Meet The Dys-Press".
Praxis33

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2014
TOM>>> time on mom. The only gay thing or close to it for time on mom is when you bend your mother over backward and she stick her brown hole up in the air and says son "put it in here". That can be great when your mother has a worn out from door and you are in need of a tighter fit.
Tom bin Fontaine

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
TOM>>> time on mom. The only gay thing or close to it for time on mom is when you bend your mother over backward and she stick her brown hole up in the air and says son "put it in here". That can be great when your mother has a worn out from door and you are in need of a tighter fit.
How did you know my mom Rita liked it that way? Are you a peeper?
Praxis33

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2014
Tom bin Fontaine wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know my mom Rita liked it that way? Are you a peeper?
TOM>>> time on mom.. You mom is Rita and you have pics of you going down on her. Share? We all peep at those that satisfy their mothers holes.
Ralph

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Aug 13, 2014
My mom died of cancer and my daddy was shot in the back of the head for screwing around with another man's woman.

Boo-hoo.

My wife left me because I think I'm macho man and better than everyone else.

Boo-hoo
Praxis33

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2014
Ralph wrote:
My mom died of cancer and my daddy was shot in the back of the head for screwing around with another man's woman.
Boo-hoo.
My wife left me because I think I'm macho man and better than everyone else.
Boo-hoo
Not sure but you talk about doing your mother on top of the kitchen table. You also talked about licking you mothers skank until it was clean and she hasn't cleaned in months. You said you prefer to lick up and down the skank to get the most of your mothers hole. Stop foolin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone is leaving Bananas 10 min Hillary from Sche... 8
News New Healey Told Resources Lacking to Combat Opi... 51 min UK Opium Wars 3
Russians And The Election NEWS FLASH ! 53 min Bernhard Goetz 1
News Plan scrapped to bring Iraq, Syria refugees to ... 1 hr Praxis33 7
I finally got a job! 13 hr Cops are Sociopaths 4
News Berkshire Trans Group aims for support, empower... 17 hr Praxis33 11
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) 17 hr Praxis33 162

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages