Russian war ships are in Cuba, Putin is testing the Muslim,I love it.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

hillarys mammary

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
I would love to see them start building a naval base there & see what this piece of sshhiitt muslim does with that.
Why don't you go over with your buddy Snowden and help Puting out? Mr all talk and no action? blah blah blah...Obama this and Obama that....wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

period

azzcrack

hee hee
Teddy Cruise

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you get your head out of your azz.
Now that is just nasty talk fall time.. Nasty. Does your mom know you are using her computer again?
Marissa

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> Unless we get rid of this bastard Muslim we won't make it to 2016.
I hope you can wait three more years dude cuz that's when he leaves office and Hillary takes over. I hope you are going to help me campaign for her again...you were awesome helping with the Obama campaign

thanks again....and you left some of your Obama for President stickers in my SUV...I will get them back to you soon
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

North Adams, MA

#20 Feb 28, 2014
hillarys mammary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go over with your buddy Snowden and help Puting out? Mr all talk and no action? blah blah blah...Obama this and Obama that....wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
period
azzcrack
hee hee
Putin is in the right because everyone except cumstains like you know that Barry the Halfrican is behind this. The same Barry the Halfrican that changed his mind about homomarriage and looks the other way as Chicago street gangs rule the once great city.Barry was behind Libya and Egypt and should be thrown out of office. How dare anyone from the west stick their nose in the business of Russia?
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

North Adams, MA

#21 Feb 28, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> You really do have your head up your azz don't you.
I bet her azz is the only thing bigger than her mouth.
hillary

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Feb 28, 2014
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet her azz is the only thing bigger than her mouth.
Oh I am sorry for making you and fall time think I was the real hillary. Naww.

but I do want you to know that I made a phone call to Putan and the warships are being called back. you can sleep well tonight

p.s. I AM the real hillary

nawww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bibi, are you and Batch 37 6 hr Glen Back 1
News Pittsfield church hit with $22,433 past due bil... 7 hr Glen Back 12
I think they should let Hinkley go 7 hr Glen Back 1
News Pittsfield Police Log for Tuesday, April 21 9 hr cops are psychopaths 11
Tom Posted His Photos T Facebook... 9 hr Johair de Finger 1
Bibi, I can't make it 10 hr Glen Back 1
Batch 37 is the JV team I was 13 hr Glen Back 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE