Lee Police and the FBI
cops gone bad

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
So, what's going on?
Carl from Pittsfield

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Praxis33 was sposed to take me to the Morgan House on a date but never did.

I'm so pissed.
Argoyle

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
you have heard all you are going to hear. Case closed. It is the police...nothing happened...nothing bad could have happened..it is the police...case close...go away...
Berkshire Buggery

Amherst, MA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Maybe they are going to start rounding up those men committing buggery that use our govt to be around little boys. They used to march side by side with NAMBLA until it became "bad publicity."
A man being a mother? My mommy's name is Butch!
Wouldn't that be somethin?
Nothin to see here!
Buwahahahahahahaha!!!
Live free or die

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Berkshire Buggery wrote:
Maybe they are going to start rounding up those men committing buggery that use our govt to be around little boys. They used to march side by side with NAMBLA until it became "bad publicity."
A man being a mother? My mommy's name is Butch!
Wouldn't that be somethin?
Nothin to see here!
Buwahahahahahahaha!!!
No they are not. Certainly not ever at least in these dark mysterious berserkshies anyway. Actually I'm surprised that the police chief was actually indicted and charged with extortion and money laundering after allegedly stealing money from a toy fund for disadvantaged little misfits. After all, this is the berserkshires were the ugliest of crimes against children don't matter very much if you're a deviant with the right connections.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Dalton, MA

#11 Aug 12, 2013
Isn't sexual depravity something used by the mossad? The cia/fbi have been 'openly' advertising to hire poofters in the last couple years. I guess deviancy is a virtue in the new world odor. Hell who am I kiddin. this has been going on here since the death of the Kennedy brothers.

Subversion and decadence.
falltit

Bolton Landing, NY

#12 Aug 13, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Isn't sexual depravity something used by the mossad? The cia/fbi have been 'openly' advertising to hire poofters in the last couple years. I guess deviancy is a virtue in the new world odor. Hell who am I kiddin. this has been going on here since the death of the Kennedy brothers.
Subversion and decadence.
Its been going on everywhere since the beginning of time.To single it out to one religion or group is denial and stupidity.You single faults out and apply it to your agendas,but the reality is it applies to all groups,governments and religions.Odds are if you put two or three people together you will have corruption.I do not like OBbamma at all but the other side of the isle is every bit as corrupt,abusive and dangerous.The far right and the far left are what is destroying this country.Free will and the ability to meet in the middle are gone.If you do not agree with the right or the left you are labeled a traitor by the other.Both extremes are dangerous and is what is destroying this country.Look at the last election,we did not elect a president.We had two worthless candidates shoved down our throats.We need to find a way to have elections where we have candidates that are representing the people and not the bank of America and Mobil oil.Out current officials are bought and paid for and care little for the American people.God bless America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump: The next President of the United ... (Aug '15) 3 hr President Trump -... 28
I Feel Like Chokeing My Chicken. 8 hr Tom Fontaine 1
Voting In Indiana Today. 8 hr Tom Fontaine 5
News Challenge in Berkshire drunken driving case cou... 8 hr Tom Fontaine 11
News Nine more former Eagleton School staffers facin... 10 hr cops are degenerates 3
News MA children walk 11 hr DCF CPS DSS are ... 10
Our Police department and other 11 hr cops are degenerates 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages