created by: The Krakhead | Jun 30, 2013

Pittsfield, MA

46 votes

PlanetValenti.com lost his readership overnight.

Click on an option to vote

• All because of his brother
  • Numbers nose-dived
  • No one can support what his brother did
  • He's not telling the truth, the whole truth
  • He had a good run
  • Its over
  • Hard to support someone who supports a rapist
  • No one cares about the Pope
  • Dan is all washed up
  • Time to start a new job
Comments
41 - 60 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Without any doubt, we are past the point of no return! The most vile corrupt monsters are in power. I see it everyday. They are brainwashing our children. And too many adults are going right along with it. All those sheep who gladly, willing go along with the lies because they believe and trust the government, while it's stripping us of our rights and throwing us in the gulag if we dare to question it or object to them violating our rights, for our own good of course.
Joe Chider

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Joe Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! You're the jerk hounding me around every gd day of the week. Go to hell.
Now now. Please watch your language as there may be children about. That is OK. No need to apologize... And sorry to belabor the point but your post was again off topic. Please reread the title and go from there. Not so hard once you get the hang of it.
the city I hate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

The Planut has ignored, and it looks like he has engaged in a cover-up of a terrible injustice. He looks as phony as a three-dollar bill.
hal

Moody, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

"Up until a year or so ago I never questioned anything about a pampered relationship with those manipulating us all but now with a more critical sense and understanding of the players and the lies I get a sense of further horrors to come."

I have followed your threads and I have to say that you have done a remarkable job of putting the information out there.

Friend, there are untold horrors to come but it has all been foretold by our Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ. Yet to all who trust Him implicitly there will always be a shelter in the storms and strength to withstand all that is coming upon us. As a matter of fact, He is raising up a victorious army who will actually stand firmly and courageously against the synagogue of satan (those who say they are Jews but who are not).

Fear not, He has already defeated them!

It is, in Truth, an exciting time to be alive.

Never give up!:-)
the city I hate

Lincolnville, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

More from the archives of PLANET VALENTI THURSDAY-FRIDAY, April 19-20,2012) TRANSCRIPTS IN BARAN CASE SHOW SHAMELESS ACTIONS OF PREDATORY PROSECUTORS AGAINST CONFUSED AND FRIGHTENED CHILDREN ... plus ... SHOWING DOCUMENTARY 'FREEING BERNIE BARAN' MUST HAPPEN AS A FIRST CONDITION OF THE CITY OF PITTSFIELD's EXORCISM "The system, for reasons that are not yet not fully clear, Shanghaied Baran and sent an innocent man to prison for life."

Maybe the Planut should have asked his misfit deviant brother why. He brother had his dirty hands and dirty mind all over this travesty of justice.
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I wish I had as many people reading my blog. But I don't know if I could handle the haters.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

It probably has more to do with your urban mentality and not getting out in the woods enough.
You've become a domestic pig that supports terrorism.
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I think it's because my blog is about nice things but people want to read about horrible things. Too many horrible people in this world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

It's too bad that we are doin the horrible things to the world but some are just too damn stupid or eVil to ignore the obvious that OUR GOVT AND MILITARY IS BEING USED AND ABUSED!!!!
The govt goes along with it and greases their pockets while the military HAS NO CHOICE!!!
FOOL!
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Horrible, horrible evil people.
Gobble Gobble Gobble

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Stupid stupid people!
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Yes Roberta, or is it Robert, well whatever, no one really care. This is the misery loves company site. Stop crummying it up with you nice garbage. You want to be nice, go save baby seals from being clubbed to death. Join the peace corps, or go and volunteer to teach Pittsfield's third graders how to read and write so they'll be able to apply for welfare when they get knocked up and drop out of school.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

the city I hate wrote:
Yes Roberta, or is it Robert, well whatever, no one really care. This is the misery loves company site. Stop crummying it up with you nice garbage. You want to be nice, go save baby seals from being clubbed to death. Join the peace corps, or go and volunteer to teach Pittsfield's third graders how to read and write so they'll be able to apply for welfare when they get knocked up and drop out of school.
Have a happy 4th!
Peace.
Ariestu

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Roberta Clark wrote:
I think it's because my blog is about nice things but people want to read about horrible things. Too many horrible people in this world.
Run, Pollyanna, RUN! Flee this dark and depraved pit where the deviants revel in the misery of others. You'll find no goodness here, no prisms, no rainbows. Just the stark glare of Judgement, meted out, ironically, by a cadre of "peers", who revile in others what many of them recognize in their own souls. Go feed hungry children and yes, save baby seals. At least there's redemption in that. As the saying goes: Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
Ariestu

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Ariestu wrote:
<quoted text>
Run, Pollyanna, RUN! Flee this dark and depraved pit where the deviants revel in the misery of others. You'll find no goodness here, no prisms, no rainbows. Just the stark glare of Judgement, meted out, ironically, by a cadre of "peers", who revile in others what many of them recognize in their own souls. Go feed hungry children and yes, save baby seals. At least there's redemption in that. As the saying goes: Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
Enjoying yourself yet comrade?
the city I hate

Cherryfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Maybe the Planut's reluctance to report the ugly truth of his misfit deviant brother's sudden death is due to the fact that he blames his mother who for the misfit deviant creep his brother turned out to be.
Ariestu

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Ariestu wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying yourself yet comrade?
Nyet!!
the city I abhore

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

the city I hate wrote:
Maybe the Planut's reluctance to report the ugly truth of his misfit deviant brother's sudden death is due to the fact that he blames his mother who for the misfit deviant creep his brother turned out to be.
Are you saying that all of your relatives are scholars? And if not are you reporting about them here? Cuz we wanna know about them.
the city I hate

Stillwater, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I see the Planut's mother, like her space cadet lost Planut is also a defender of her dirty adopted deviant misfit. I'm sure they're ALL very happy, and relieved, that their dearly departed deviant misfit suddenly died before the shit the the fan officially. Just barely missing THAT bullet of scandal! Good timing, for them, I guess.
the city I hate

Stillwater, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Obviously the dead deviant knew he wasn't going to be able to lie his way out of his abhorrent deviant abominations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell hole 1 hr Joe Merde 17
Teenager Shot in Pittsfield; One Juvenile Arrested 2 hr cops are liars an... 1
Praxis33 : Berkshire County's worst troll. 2 hr Praxis33 4
The POLICE now executing criminals in public 2 hr Praxis33 13
Whatever Happened To The Assole Tom Fontaine? 3 hr Praxis33 7
North Adams landlord denied permits until taxes... (Jun '08) 6 hr Jon Dinerstein 70
Michael "Chief" Wynn the best Police Chief Pitt... (Nov '11) 7 hr Praxis33 27

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
•••
•••
Pittsfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••