created by: The Krakhead | Jun 30, 2013

Pittsfield, MA

46 votes

PlanetValenti.com lost his readership overnight.

Click on an option to vote

• All because of his brother
  • Numbers nose-dived
  • No one can support what his brother did
  • He's not telling the truth, the whole truth
  • He had a good run
  • Its over
  • Hard to support someone who supports a rapist
  • No one cares about the Pope
  • Dan is all washed up
  • Time to start a new job
Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tubalard

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

York big brother, protector, hero.....is a rapist!
Hold on idiot

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NOBODY accused McGuire of rape. From what I have read, it was simply a case of a guy who acted politically incorrect. In today's America a guy who says "Honey, will you clean this table, please?" is compared to a maniac who brutally assaults and rapes a woman because he used the word "Honey." In today's America, a guy who pees in an alley out of desperation can be put on a sex offenders list. It happens all the time. You sicken me.
Politically Correct

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

And a colored NJ man that beat the hell out of a white lady in front of her little girl is not a racist. If a white man committed the same exact crime it would be just that, racist. Sharpton, Jackson, and the rest of the left leaning moral web destroyers, arm in arm fighting crime and racism.
VOMIT!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

They don't send it to the grand jury for honey could you clean the table. He was a ppd. do really think anybody would have tried because he used sexist language? In this town where people protect their friends and look the other way. When I tried to report a drug dealer that took over my mom's apartment officer ortega told me I had to becareful what I said. The guy was a known rat and they let him abuse an elderly couple.

How about the jeweler that ripped off so many people while his girlfriend was a dispatcher for ppd. The first person who reported was pretty much laughed at by a state trooper in the DA's office. He used the exact wording as the cop she talked to. What a coincidence.

I have swamp land for sale.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

What happen to the officicers of today? Milo Brown was a hell of a man and a credit to his uniform. They need to clean there house a rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Cops have always been cops. I'm sure you've got that whole apple thing backwards. It's more likely if there is even ONE good one in the whole bunch they'll either corrupt it or they'll get rid of it. And if it possesses any personal integrity it'll get as far away from the putrid barrel as possible.
the city I hate

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

And your Milo Brown comment is funny. Obviously you've never met a real man.
sinners and deviants

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rent boy scandal rocks the Vatican
The Vatican is bracing itself for a rent boy scandal after a convicted pedophile priest apparently sought vengeance by informing on other child abusers in the Roman clergy.

and in other god awful news: A Vatican priest was arrested in an alleged plot to smuggle $26M in cash into Italy

and: Sex abuse cover-up claims disturb conclave

and: Sex abuse victims tell Catholic Church to Stop pretending the worst is over.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I guess we would have to see what you definition of a real man was. I had him for an instructor for many classes. I have talked to people who knew him. When I was the only girl in the class he never treated me any differently. Unlike some of the other instructors. He was fair with the students and went out of his way to help kids who were struggling. I tutored for many of the CJ classes.
youse a fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Hold on idiot wrote:
NOBODY accused McGuire of rape. From what I have read, it was simply a case of a guy who acted politically incorrect. In today's America a guy who says "Honey, will you clean this table, please?" is compared to a maniac who brutally assaults and rapes a woman because he used the word "Honey." In today's America, a guy who pees in an alley out of desperation can be put on a sex offenders list. It happens all the time. You sicken me.
5 counts to grand jury for sexual ASSAULT and all he said was "Honey". You live an fantasy land and make up shit as you go along in life. Get off the drugs and wake up.

What an idiotic statement you make.
memory lane

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Was he the detective who had an office on the Pittsfield Lenox Road and a girlfriend, or something strange, on the side? Or was that you?
cops are deviants

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

youse a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
5 counts to grand jury for sexual ASSAULT and all he said was "Honey". You live an fantasy land and make up shit as you go along in life. Get off the drugs and wake up.
What an idiotic statement you make.
I guess if they could indict a ham sandwich, they could indict the whole pig. Just kidding. I agree with you. Whoever's writing that unbelievable bullsh*t is either on drugs or should be on drugs. Or at least locked away where they can't hurt anyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Memory lane.

If your comment was directed at me then I would say that would surprise me because he always spoke so highly of his wife. I would also say that was between him and his wife. He never treated me with anything but respect. The fact you would need to slam me with an insult would indicate to me you are no my idea of a real man.
memory lane

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Some of Pittsfield's finest, Piervo?, Brown, Danford, Crea, LaBlanc, Collias, Therrien, Karpeck, Boyington, Fitzgerald, Beals, Chief Stankiewicz, Dermody, Eaton, Winpenny, Dez, Kitterman, Smitty, Henault, Lee, Borden, Sciola, Guinen? Mickle, They don't make dicks like they use to.
memory lane

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

swtldy, maybe you weren't his type. Even though you do come across as female and desperate in your attempt to catch yourself a man.
memory lane

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Anyway back to memory lane, and Pittsfield, when it was a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Does anyone remember when Comet Jewelry store burnt down, or the Pittsfield Supply Store robbery?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

You can't come up with a better insult for me. Getting old and redundant. Or is that a better description of you. Have no desire to catch me a man. Don't need the BS that comes with MOST of them. However throw all the jabs you need t. Yawning
Hows That

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

When their was a time i could remeber most of the police force in pittsfield was bought and payed for though the corupt court system!
pay the piper and it will bite you in the azz!
Hairy Hay Fever

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

sinners and deviants wrote:
Rent boy scandal rocks the Vatican
The Vatican is bracing itself for a rent boy scandal after a convicted pedophile priest apparently sought vengeance by informing on other child abusers in the Roman clergy.
and in other god awful news: A Vatican priest was arrested in an alleged plot to smuggle $26M in cash into Italy
and: Sex abuse cover-up claims disturb conclave
and: Sex abuse victims tell Catholic Church to Stop pretending the worst is over.....
Those gay pedophiles are some of the worse. Can you imagine if the church openly spoke about the act of fisting to young people like Obama's former school czar did here in Assachewsetts years ago?
Even more frightening years ahead.
They just love it here on topix.
DEEPER!
:o)
Praxis 33

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

My mommy makes me puton the blue uniform! She says, I love themen in blue! It brings back so many memories! Like cascade st!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praxis33 : Berkshire County's worst troll. 8 hr Curious 22
Skeletons Buried in Pittsfields closet 8 hr Cecil 1
The Berkshire Eagle Buries Federal Steroids Probe (Mar '11) 8 hr cops are liars an... 1,277
Attorney fears Pittsfield clienta s horns, tatt... 9 hr cops are liars an... 1
Debate: Ferguson - Pittsfield, MA 19 hr Praxis33 14
IRS closing Pittsfield office 21 hr I want all your s... 3
Hell hole Thu Praxis33 22

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••