Bolshevism and Zionism are Virtually ...

Bolshevism and Zionism are Virtually Ideologically Indistinguishable

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
This, according to Jonas Alexis, columnist for Veterans Today.

Arm yourselves with knowledge, not perversions.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/24/bolsh...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Do the Zionists Really Care About the American People?

Now here is one of the most disgusting things ever. The Zionist machine spends billions of dollars spying on Americans for years. They said over and over that their covert enterprise has actually saved lives.

Yet recently,“Al Qaeda claimed responsibility on Tuesday for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free in the operation”

As a result of the incident,“20 members of the security forces were killed 40 wounded in the attacks." The incident also created a fear that a civil war could break out.

The NSA, the Israeli-run organization that can locate your cell phone even when it is off, could not locate actual terrorism. Again, what does that tell us about the NSA’s covert activity? As Mac Slavo rightly puts it, the NSA “spent hundreds of billions of dollars to monitor the activities of every single American by turning their listening networks on purported domestic terrorists operating in the United States.

~Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today
sandy1

Southold, NY

#3 Jul 25, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
This, according to Jonas Alexis, columnist for Veterans Today.
Arm yourselves with knowledge, not perversions.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/24/bolsh...
Over 90 million deaths? People better wake-up before it's too late.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 90 million deaths? People better wake-up before it's too late.
I thought it was only 60 million. Maybe that was just the total number of Christians.
No harm no foul.
:o)
sandy1

Southold, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought it was only 60 million. Maybe that was just the total number of Christians.
No harm no foul.
:o)
Maybe I read it wrong. People need to read the article the facts are frightening but Important to pass on to others.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Do the Zionists Really Care About the American People?
Now here is one of the most disgusting things ever. The Zionist machine spends billions of dollars spying on Americans for years. They said over and over that their covert enterprise has actually saved lives.
Yet recently,“Al Qaeda claimed responsibility on Tuesday for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free in the operation”
As a result of the incident,“20 members of the security forces were killed 40 wounded in the attacks." The incident also created a fear that a civil war could break out.
The NSA, the Israeli-run organization that can locate your cell phone even when it is off, could not locate actual terrorism. Again, what does that tell us about the NSA’s covert activity? As Mac Slavo rightly puts it, the NSA “spent hundreds of billions of dollars to monitor the activities of every single American by turning their listening networks on purported domestic terrorists operating in the United States.
~Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today
These monsters getting away with this makes me sick! Yet the sheep continue to graze without a care in the world.
hal

Albertville, AL

#7 Jul 25, 2013
I tell ya, Jonas sure tells it like it is!

"Yes, perpetual wars are getting boring, and both the American people and our precious soldiers who are getting killed for Israel are exhausted. It is time for serious politicians to reexamine our unconditional support for Israel, America’s greatest enemy."
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I read it wrong. People need to read the article the facts are frightening but Important to pass on to others.
No Sandy, you didn't read it wrong. I was just making light of the many articles and links I've read in the past stating 60 million Christians perished as a result of bolshevism.
How ironic it is that we here in America were celebrating the fall of communism and Reagan saying to Gorbachev to 'tear down this wall' and yet the orchestrators of bolshevism and the like have been here subverting our society and stealing our equity all along.
Utterly amazing as much as it is shocking.
Left or right, up and down, who can we trust anymore? And why should we expect anything less after what they did to our native brothers and sisters.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#9 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These monsters getting away with this makes me sick! Yet the sheep continue to graze without a care in the world.
That's how you control and manipulate a person/society. Make them poor, subvert them, force depravity on them, and without much hope and at their weakest point is where you persuade or brainwash them into believing that you are their actual savior.
Healthcare was one of those lies and the war on white christians is and has been the goal.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
No Sandy, you didn't read it wrong. I was just making light of the many articles and links I've read in the past stating 60 million Christians perished as a result of bolshevism.
How ironic it is that we here in America were celebrating the fall of communism and Reagan saying to Gorbachev to 'tear down this wall' and yet the orchestrators of bolshevism and the like have been here subverting our society and stealing our equity all along.
Utterly amazing as much as it is shocking.
Left or right, up and down, who can we trust anymore? And why should we expect anything less after what they did to our native brothers and sisters.
I am still new to this, and hope to become as educated as you, and Hal. As far as trust goes I am very confused at this time.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#11 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still new to this, and hope to become as educated as you, and Hal. As far as trust goes I am very confused at this time.
How are things going in Iraq Sandy?
Believe it or not that WAS the goal.
This has to end, it will end, violently. It says so in their own book, and do you know what I'd like to do with their book Sandy?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
How are things going in Iraq Sandy?
Believe it or not that WAS the goal.
This has to end, it will end, violently. It says so in their own book, and do you know what I'd like to do with their book Sandy?
I agree it was their goal, and yes it must end. As far as their book I have a pretty good idea. Reading the articles has given me a better perspective of what's really going on.
hal

Albertville, AL

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Hi Sandy,

The confusion will incrementally subside as you simply listen to your heart when Truth resonates.

Our Creator has put within each person the ability to discern right and wrong. Very, very many are choosing what He has clearly outlined as wrong.:-(

To any who will listen to Him, He says, "You shall know the Truth and the Truth will make you free."

I trust no man fully and completely...except the one who died in my stead.

Keep searching. Blessings to you.

hal
sandy1

Southold, NY

#15 Jul 25, 2013
hal wrote:
Hi Sandy,
The confusion will incrementally subside as you simply listen to your heart when Truth resonates.
Our Creator has put within each person the ability to discern right and wrong. Very, very many are choosing what He has clearly outlined as wrong.:-(
To any who will listen to Him, He says, "You shall know the Truth and the Truth will make you free."
hal
Thank-you Hal. Your encouragement and wisdom is greatly appreciated. Many blessings to you as well.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#16 Jul 25, 2013
hal wrote:
Hi Sandy,
hal
I forced myself to watch msnbc last evening as they continue to play the card of depravity and criticizing Putin and his stance on the rainbow ruse/gay anything. As if there aren't dozens of other issues that need to be addressed in this nation, but that's just it, any critical thinking by them to try and solve real problems would end up requiring they to point the finger at themselves. We all lose.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#17 Jul 25, 2013
One might ask or look into the 2009 stock market plunge and inquire who were the 'short sellers' of many stocks.
Life savings gone....
sandy1

Southold, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2013
First of all I don't know how you managed not to vomit while listening to MSNBC's lies, as far as liberals go lying to the sheep is something they do best. Isn't that what the puppet masters require?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#19 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
First of all I don't know how you managed not to vomit while listening to MSNBC's lies, as far as liberals go lying to the sheep is something they do best. Isn't that what the puppet masters require?
It was very very nauseating and I had this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was as though praxis33 was spying on me in the shower. Horrible, just horrible.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#20 Jul 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."
~Adolph Hitler
sandy1

Southold, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
It was very very nauseating and I had this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was as though praxis33 was spying on me in the shower. Horrible, just horrible.
He would if he could. Sorry, I don't want you to have nightmares. Forget I said that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was The PlanetSeem told to Adios 15 min Grace is lovely 3
Marshall Law is Coming 25 min Grace is lovely 5
Baberuth Baseball 1 hr Father 116
Will Kersey Run For City Council 1 hr Paul Kersey 2
Shopping Naked Could Solve Store Thefts 1 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 2
State City Children be required to attend Scho... 2 hr Paul Kersey 2
Community member or suspect? 5 hr Paul Kersey 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance