Restaurants to add surcharge to pay f...

Restaurants to add surcharge to pay for ObamaCare

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

U Must Pay

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2014
Restaurants will now be adding a surcharge to your meal bill to pay for ObamaCare they are now required to pay for the waiters, waitresses, cooks and other employees.

They will simply just pass the cost onto you.
So dining out just becomes more expensive.
U Must Pay

Europe

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Joe Cheffy

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Feb 27, 2014
U Must Pay wrote:
Restaurants will now be adding a surcharge to your meal bill to pay for ObamaCare they are now required to pay for the waiters, waitresses, cooks and other employees.
They will simply just pass the cost onto you.
So dining out just becomes more expensive.
So stay the hell home, nobody will miss you at the restaurant OK?? Stay home.
WalMart

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Yup just stay home, don't spend any money.

That's good for the economy

Waitresses can just pay their own health care from tips.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.
BAMBA

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 27, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> The economy is lost until this piece of black crap trash is gone, hopefully that's soon.
NEW YORK (AP)— The Standard & Poor's 500 index is closing at a record high and has turned positive for the year.

The all-time high Thursday came after solid results from a number of U.S. companies including Mylan, a drug maker, and several retailers.

Yup all is lost .... you should move to Mexico if its as bad here as you say it is
Joe Cheffy

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Feb 27, 2014
Have you ever been into the kitchens of most restaurants?? Filthy. No local inspections cuz they get paid off. How many of you get diarrhea soon after you eat out? Lots of times right? Why do you think that is? so save your hard earned money and stop eating altogether. You will get healthier and have more money in your pocket for the muggers to take.

just sayin
FREE Healthcare4all

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> So get your head out of your azz azzhole Anyone with a brain, which you don't have knew this was coming.
Oh small time, it just a little added fee tacked onto your bill.
You'll hardly even notice it.

Besides you don't want your waiter or waitress to go without healthCare do you?
Everyone has to pay it.

There may be lots more ObamaCare surcharges coming tacked onto everything.

So get used to it.

Just view it as a new tax that everyone has to pay. New taxes - read my lips - new taxes for quality health care for everyone.
Since Obozo

Agawam, MA

#15 Mar 7, 2014
BAMBA wrote:
<quoted text>
NEW YORK (AP)— The Standard & Poor's 500 index is closing at a record high and has turned positive for the year.
The all-time high Thursday came after solid results from a number of U.S. companies including Mylan, a drug maker, and several retailers.
Yup all is lost .... you should move to Mexico if its as bad here as you say it is
Public debt is over 90%.
Gas up over 85%.
Corporate profits over 170%.
Real earnings up .3%
Consumer prices up over 10%.
45 million on food stamps.
Veteran suicides up over 20. Per day.
Obama has yet to close Guantanamo.

And yes, drug profits are up indeed. To distort the reality before those who are living in it.

Business as usual in America. Just another bought and paid for puppet each and every time.
John F Kerry

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2014
I actually did throw my military medals over the fence.....

It was right before I claimed over the fence to retrieve them.
John F Kerry

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2014
climbed over*
Mr Rush Beck

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Mar 7, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> We only have to live with until this mother Fer is taken out of office & that will be happening.
Douchebag I ain't getting use to anything.
Oh but you are getting used to it sonny. the man has been president for 5 years and he will be for three more. You have been crapping your pants and pulling your hair out all that time and you will do it for another three years. You have no choice. NO choice

In three years I am going to show you your posts from this year, all 8000 of them saying the same damn thing. Because you will still be saying The same damn thing. When you are an old man, you will be saying THE SAME DAMN THING!

azzcrack
BAMBA

Springfield, MA

#22 Mar 7, 2014
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> He won't make three more yrs. scumbag.
I think we are all sure you said that exact same thing during his first administration.(over and over and over again)

So ... let's look at t this way. Let's guess fall time is in his late 30's ... he's been an "adult" for around 20 years .... at the end of his second term as the President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II will have been his president for near 40% of his "adult" lifetime .... he has been twisting like a sheet in the wind for the last six years and still has more to go ... now that is entertainment you just can't buy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 4 hr Pittsfield politics 721
Help a Brother Out 10 hr Tom Fontaine 1
Donald Trump keeps rising in the polls (Aug '15) 12 hr Shakes My Weiner 39
Donald Trump: The next President of the United ... (Aug '15) 14 hr Dio 34
Jonathan Melle is crying 14 hr Shakes His Weiner 1
Smitty PIGnatelli (Apr '11) 14 hr Shakes His Weiner 297
John Mon TeeHeeHee 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance