Obama delays Obamacare, He's scared o...

Obama delays Obamacare, He's scared of the 2014 election, Priceless.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Boothbay, ME

#1 Jul 5, 2013
As predicted this law will never get fully enforce before it falls on it's face just as Obama himself has.
Iraqi war victim

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jul 5, 2013
fall time wrote:
As predicted this law will never get fully enforce before it falls on it's face just as Obama himself has.
too bad about his predecessor Bush who is hated even more than Obama. You do remember him don't cha??? Huh?? The rest of us sure do.
The Words Biggest Lie

Greenfield, MA

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Iraqi war victim wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad about his predecessor Bush who is hated even more than Obama. You do remember him don't cha??? Huh?? The rest of us sure do.
Or you could be real smart and blame the people that puppet the obamabush.

"Who" "What" "Us"
fall time

Boothbay, ME

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Iraqi war victim wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad about his predecessor Bush who is hated even more than Obama. You do remember him don't cha??? Huh?? The rest of us sure do.
Prove it scum sucker
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2013
fall time wrote:
As predicted this law will never get fully enforce before it falls on it's face just as Obama himself has.
Barry is a failure, just like all of his communist policies.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
The Words Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could be real smart and blame the people that puppet the obamabush.
"Who" "What" "Us"
None of these people have any idea about puppet masters. Common sense is not one of their strengths.
Sorry Situation

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 6, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these people have any idea about puppet masters. Common sense is not one of their strengths.
I will tell you about puppet masters Mr fall time. To name a few...Fox news, Rushing Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck. These are the people who have made you a puppet. You are living proof of their power to take naive people and make them their servants. They prey on the ignorant and you are now their slave. Enjoy your live of servitude.
fall time

Boothbay, ME

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Sorry Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you about puppet masters Mr fall time. To name a few...Fox news, Rushing Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck. These are the people who have made you a puppet. You are living proof of their power to take naive people and make them their servants. They prey on the ignorant and you are now their slave. Enjoy your live of servitude.
As usual another dumb ass who knows nothing & who belongs in a pine box with Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield Police to revive program to give you... 25 min cops are psychopaths 38
93 million Americans not working,most ever,Welc... 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Another draw Mohammad cartoon contest today, I ... 1 hr Glen Back 2
News Hotel On North, Debuting June 2015, Introduces ... 2 hr cops are psychopaths 6
A spike in Baltimore murders, Arrests are down,... 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
I think its time 5 hr Praxis33 8
I have 5 hr cops are psychopaths 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]