Joseph A. Yannone ----- Mark Joseph J...
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#98 Jun 24, 2014
I looked up the article. He was going to represent himself. Apparently even the firm of dumber and dumber would't take his checks.
wonwhat

Grand Rapids, MI

#99 Jul 25, 2014
She got her judgment, but will never see a penny. He will go to court in November for the rest of his complaints. Hope they get him enough JAIL time.
He may plea and get less than he deserves.
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#100 Jul 25, 2014
He will have to hide any assets for the rest of his life. When he puts it in someone elses hands maybe they will rip him off. He will get his just desserts.
Praxis33

United States

#101 Jul 25, 2014
are you kidding wrote:
He will have to hide any assets for the rest of his life. When he puts it in someone elses hands maybe they will rip him off. He will get his just desserts.
Don't you play hide and seek with your mother's back door brown hole. How much can she hold? Great game!
Get

Ashburnham, MA

#102 Jul 25, 2014
are you kidding wrote:
Hi Joanne
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#103 Jul 25, 2014
Try again you ass. The name is Terry
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#104 Jul 25, 2014
You would think after all this time your simple brain would get it. Yeah I forgot you live in the world of fiction because you can't face reality.
are you kidding

Pittsfield, MA

#105 Jul 25, 2014
Besides last night you told me I was a dude named allen. Are we trying for bugs bunny next.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#107 Nov 7, 2014
Pokey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really JoAnn?
If you are speaking about swtldy then it is true I will not see a penny. I have no judgement against him.

My name is Terry. Some people have a real reason for not catching on. You are just an idiot.

Furthermore, you have proved every allegation I made about you. you.

I love when you do that. Dio you are just fun to play with but I am bored and have things to do that matter.

Thanks for making me so important in your little world.

Please give your many personalities my regards.

Terry

P.S. if it isn't in the signed in account then swtldy didn't say it.
swtldy

Bladensburg, MD

#108 Nov 11, 2014
Carl from Pittsfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is not Terry. You did nothing but lie to me when yu sent private messages. I called the number you sent and it was some real estate office. They said there was nobody there named Terry. So try again, JoAnn.
More pain to come
ROTFLMMFAO

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#109 Nov 11, 2014
swtldy wrote:
<quoted text>
More pain to come
ROTFLMMFAO
Yes dear

Had you dialed the number you would see otherwise. Not a real estate number. You would have to unblock your number. You didn't call. carl just one of dio's personalities

You just can't fix stupid. You prove that statement everyday. You clearly know I am not JoAnne.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

You really need a life. Glad to know I am that important to you.lol

Yawning......
grifters and scoundrels

Pittsfield, MA

#110 Mar 30, 2015
His business, sanctioned/licenced by the city,(I'm sure I remember them wishing him luck), as if he actually needed it, was just a front for him to steal from others. And no where in the story did I read where the court ordered him to pay restitution. UNLESS I just missed that part. But, honestly, I didn't see it. After all, he appears to be from a respectable family with all the hallmarks a bad seed, complete with evidence suggesting the existence of his propensity for criminal behaviour from a very young age. You'd think at least, SOMEONE, would have known about his early propensity for criminal bahaviour. Oh, sorry, I almost forgot, this is PITTSFIELD!
grifters and scoundrels

Pittsfield, MA

#111 Mar 30, 2015
Crooks and Robbers wrote:
Was he ever arrested? Was he handcuffed, taken to the police station and finger printed by the cops? Did some one have to go to the police station and bail him out?
A bad seed from an very early age! But thanks to his enablers, he was able to screw several victims out of AT LEAST $350,000. Not bad for 2-years, I guess.
grifters and scoundrels

Pittsfield, MA

#112 Mar 30, 2015
You can call it justice if you want to. Even if I didn't see where the court order restitution to his victims. But I guess on some level, its some, justice?. But only if you compare to cases like the NA Sergeant who isn't going to prison. At least not yet anyway. Maybe someday though.
justice in the berkshires

Pittsfield, MA

#113 Apr 1, 2015
grifters and scoundrels wrote:
You can call it justice if you want to. Even if I didn't see where the court order restitution to his victims. But I guess on some level, its some, justice?. But only if you compare to cases like the NA Sergeant who isn't going to prison. At least not yet anyway. Maybe someday though.
The sentence is sad 2 years. Don't forget time off for good behavior. If he was poor he would have gotten slammed. 350k is a drop in the bucket of what he really got. Not to mention he ran around free for years. The PPD refused to file criminal complaints on some. Not a bad pay day for less than 2 years. Crime does pay in the berkshires.
grifters and scoundrels

Pittsfield, MA

#114 Apr 1, 2015
justice in the berkshires wrote:
<quoted text>
The sentence is sad 2 years. Don't forget time off for good behavior. If he was poor he would have gotten slammed. 350k is a drop in the bucket of what he really got. Not to mention he ran around free for years. The PPD refused to file criminal complaints on some. Not a bad pay day for less than 2 years. Crime does pay in the berkshires.
And don't forget, the city of Pittsfield not only granted him his licence to steal at least $350,000, they wished him luck. So there's that in addition to the PPD ignoring his numerous victims numerous complaints. And his own mother acknowledged he's been a bad seed from the age of thirteen. She probably just can't bring herself to admit he was bad right from the start. I can't imagine where someone like him with his breeding would pick up his ghetto habits. But who knows, maybe its an aberration in his genes. Like a once in a million mistake. Anyway, nowhere did I read anything about restitution. Surely he was ordered to pay restitution to his victims, but if not, due to his superior breeding he's expressed his moral desire to make things right for his victims. Right? Right!

Pittsfield, MA

#115 Apr 1, 2015
<quoted text>And don't forget, the city of Pittsfield not only granted him his licence to steal at least $350,000, they wished him luck. So there's that in addition to the PPD ignoring his numerous victims numerous complaints. And his own mother acknowledged he's been a bad seed from the age of thirteen. She probably just can't bring herself to admit he was bad right from the start. I can't imagine where someone like him with his breeding would pick up his ghetto habits. But who knows, maybe its an aberration in his genes. Like a once in a million mistake. Anyway, nowhere did I read anything about restitution. Surely he was ordered to pay restitution to his victims, but if not, due to his superior breeding he's expressed his moral desire to make things right for his victims. Right? Right!
His mother is so sorry for the victims her husband was on the LLC I believe. How about the family making restitution since they helped him rip the people off.

Pittsfield, MA

#116 Apr 1, 2015
<quoted text>And don't forget, the city of Pittsfield not only granted him his licence to steal at least $350,000, they wished him luck. So there's that in addition to the PPD ignoring his numerous victims numerous complaints. And his own mother acknowledged he's been a bad seed from the age of thirteen. She probably just can't bring herself to admit he was bad right from the start. I can't imagine where someone like him with his breeding would pick up his ghetto habits. But who knows, maybe its an aberration in his genes. Like a once in a million mistake. Anyway, nowhere did I read anything about restitution. Surely he was ordered to pay restitution to his victims, but if not, due to his superior breeding he's expressed his moral desire to make things right for his victims. Right? Right!
Was he taken out in cuffs or is the city allowing him another couple of years to surrender himself. What a joke.
Mark Yannone

Snover, MI

#117 Apr 1, 2015
Mark Yannone wrote:
Stop libeling me, Joanne. I will take you to court and you will end up penniless.
Third night in the big house with Bubba, Mark enjoy the penthouse.
strange bedfellows

Pittsfield, MA

#118 Apr 1, 2015
Well, I suppose there's always hope prison will do to him what the criminal injustice system failed to do to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Bernard Suggests North Adams May Hold Spect... 1 hr cil 6
Dow is Down 400 POINTS !!!!! 2 hr dusty 3
News 'Indebted to their courage': 4th annual Blue Ma... 8 hr Cops are Heroes 1
Don't Hate Your Neighbor 8 hr Real Gary is me 15
News Pittsfield: Anshe Amunim to celebrate Israel's ... 15 hr factfinder 6
If Bernie can make this happen 15 hr slowhand luke 5
Discrimination/ Hate Crimes/ Running wild Pitts... Tue samiam 27

Pittsfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages