Joseph A. Yannone ----- Mark Joseph J...

Joseph A. Yannone ----- Mark Joseph Jewelers ---- Elm St. Pittsfield

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Berkshire Gold and Silver

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Got Gold?

How about Silver?

Sell it to me.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2013
The question would be...are the checks clearing now?
Crooks and Robbers

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Was he ever arrested? Was he handcuffed, taken to the police station and finger printed by the cops? Did some one have to go to the police station and bail him out?
me and U

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Crooks and Robbers wrote:
Was he ever arrested? Was he handcuffed, taken to the police station and finger printed by the cops? Did some one have to go to the police station and bail him out?
He went with his lawyer and did not have to post bail, however the judge did say if one more case came forward he would. He now has 8 and he had one in Boston they won he lost, but they got not a dime from him. Maybe the check is in the mail. He wrote 3 checks to a coin shop in Albany for gold coins. They bounced the amount was $56,000.00. However after the district att. got involved they have gotten some of the money. There are more cases that have not filed with the police. I heard one was very large amount, but that this person was one he should not mess with.
me and U

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
swtldy wrote:
The ANSWER is NO. I still have the 3 checks for $20,100.00 and I still have not been paid for the three rings the woman got for her family for x mass. Funny the FBI asked for a copy of her e-mail to me saying she would pay me for them after I had left.
One thought it was interesting that she threatened me.
whos

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Well if that was the case why was he pulled back in after the new cases came up? Something is not right and I wonder how long before we all know the whole story. Karpenski must be cleaning up buying.
xmen

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Wow! How did he get away with so much. If you rob a bank you go to jail. What was the difference? Didn't people complain before to the Pittsfield police? Did they all look the other way? I am surprised he doesn't go for a bigger target seems to have no fear. Why would anyone work for such a businessman. Must be stupid to link her name with his. STUPID who would by or sell. It was in the paper he lost his license. BAD gamble.
The Golden Fleece

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Did the city give him his licence to allegedly steal and wish him luck?
swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Pretty much. When the woman a Mrs. Simms went to police and they let him continue even though she had the checks that said NSF. They did give him the ability to steal from the citizens. When she went to the DA office they called the same boys and said there is nothing they can do.

There are other people who wouldn't have lost their life savings.

Then again they might have missed his money at the texas hold um games.
family

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2013
The Golden Fleece wrote:
Did the city give him his licence to allegedly steal and wish him luck?
Life is great! I can play all day, gamble and use other peoples money. Keep a store open with my WOMEN and they can take the heat. My BFF's bail me out and my fam pays for the BIG guns. I drive the best cars/trucks and wear the best cloths and you I don't care about! Just like my fam we take care of us. Lots of girls and none care we share every little thing. OINK! I LOVE ME Catch ME if you can. I LOVE ME. WEE WEE
rotten in the berkshires

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Won't be much longer heard more charges pending...Family must be proud! Dinner at their house must be such a happy time. They can visit him on Sundays if he doesn't RUN Better RUN and FAST
rotten in the berkshires

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2013
swtldy wrote:
CASH AND CARRY BABY....Lost his license it was in the paper. The PP are so slow he will be and old man soon. Too old to read the cards or the die. Older is better in PRISON.
cash

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
swtldy wrote:
Are they paying cash still? No wonder they offered it heard the checks all bounced. Did you get bad ones too. They could not even have a $18.00 clear and had to come back in and get cash! Wonder if ripped off on the price?
cash

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2013
GREAT NAMES!!!! JOSEPH AND MARK! How about the rest of the Yannone family?
marks friend

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Berkshire Gold and Silver wrote:
Got Gold?
How about Silver?
Sell it to me.
Your not their when I drive by what's up and what's all this I read about you and his store? Where should I go? Can I call his home? Do you have a number? Thanks I hope this is all a mistake

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Mark has a friend that he didn't rip off? Wow lucky you.
cash

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2013
swtldy wrote:
Mark has a friend that he didn't rip off? Wow lucky you.
Hey! I wonder who it could be? Some STUPID woman? Or GUY!!! Any one with stuff worth something. The deck must be stacked against him by now. Did you get ripped off? You sound smarter than that! Read between the lines. Wonder how many bad checks he wrote? I want his banks' policies got checks? Must have money. Like the government just keep printing. Wonder if they were in to that? Or "WASHING"?
rotten in the berkshires

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2013
swtldy wrote:
Pretty much. When the woman a Mrs. Simms went to police and they let him continue even though she had the checks that said NSF. They did give him the ability to steal from the citizens. When she went to the DA office they called the same boys and said there is nothing they can do.
There are other people who wouldn't have lost their life savings.
Then again they might have missed his money at the texas hold um games.
Yes, they did just that! The story goes on and on and on...He will be in court for the 4th time July 15th and I wonder if the DA and the Pittsfield Police will finish him then? Doubt it! His lawyer Cohen will get a another "stay" and again the judge will complain. Oh well poor little boy! Good thing his gramps is rich. To bad all the people who claim he took them are no longer. Wonder can he plat in prison. What kind of games do they have there. Let's gamble!
Whats up

United States

#19 Jul 1, 2013
Crooks and Robbers wrote:
He used his old girlfriend a lawyer in NYC and tried to get back in with her. Heard that is how he learned his skills.
deviants and grifters

Monson, ME

#20 Jul 1, 2013
I wonder how many victims were intimated by the cops not to pursue charges against this alleged grifter or the deviant cop who allegedly blew his brains out to avoid criminal prosecution. Thus cheating his victims out of their day in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will stand up for Gaetani 20 min Your Mom 1
Today is open post saturday 24 min Your Mom 1
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... 44 min cops are liars an... 41
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 2 hr Your Mom 540
Since my Mother 3 hr Your Mom 2
News Contract extended for Pittsfield schools Superi... 5 hr cops are liars an... 2
Pittsfield and GD are the toilets of the Universe 19 hr The Good Shepherd 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages