of 2
Next Last
mysterious Berserkshires

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Looky there

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Well looky there. Another COWARD PIECE OF SHlT PUNK who is too scared to man up and accuse someone. So he shows up here on Topix and posts RETARDED NONSENSE trying to cause a stir.

Go f uck yourself, yellow belly.
Litchenstein

North Adams, MA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Looky there wrote:
Well looky there. Another COWARD PIECE OF SHlT PUNK who is too scared to man up and accuse someone. So he shows up here on Topix and posts RETARDED NONSENSE trying to cause a stir.
Go f uck yourself, yellow belly.
Azz Hole. A coward doesn't bring the truth forward.
Karmic Retribution

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I have just visited the Jason Litchfield website that shows that he was run down by Robert Smith in a "so called" accident more than 10 years ago. Was it possible that Jason Litchfield had stared evil in the face when he saw the man who was driving that car? The real question is if Robert Smith was driving with an intent to take that young boy's life or did he just take the opportunity when it arose? How sad that Jason lost his life so young and we should all be reminded that we do not choose the families we are from and at times only endure them. I will light a candle for Jason Litchfield today.
bdjhdue4y8

Astoria, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Well said!
if one sows evil

Pawling, NY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
one will reap evil

There is a widely held belief that coincidences do not exist. This boy wasn't struck and killed by just anyone on the road that day. So we're to believe that the boy just happen to go to the store, ran out into the path of his death and then slipped and fell and was struck at that very moment in time by a vehicle driven by someone who a dozen years later would be convicted of heinous crimes against children. The only thing I believe without question is that no one executed a plan for it to rain that day, at that moment.
Karmic Retribution

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
There are some things that time can never silence or wipe away. I know that Jason is finally being heard and that Robert Smith will be sleeping or not, in a place where he belongs until he has to see the actions of his life pass before his eyes at the moment of his death. After that it is not our position to fathom what his spirit will experience.
hulu

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
IS the robert smith who just got 30yrs for rape the same guy who killed jason l.
Hal

North Adams, MA

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Karmic Retribution wrote:
I have just visited the Jason Litchfield website that shows that he was run down by Robert Smith in a "so called" accident more than 10 years ago. Was it possible that Jason Litchfield had stared evil in the face when he saw the man who was driving that car? The real question is if Robert Smith was driving with an intent to take that young boy's life or did he just take the opportunity when it arose? How sad that Jason lost his life so young and we should all be reminded that we do not choose the families we are from and at times only endure them. I will light a candle for Jason Litchfield today.
According to several or more,witness's and the police report it was a a horrible accident. Running out into traffic in a cross walk etc..
Karmic Retribution

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Hal, After reading the website I am questioning what happened since Mr. Smith was also involved with the boy's step-brother and Jason's family seemed not to be the most secure. Apparently Jason and his step-brother had hatred for one another. There has been conjecture that Robert Smith followed through with his friend's wish when he was given a chance. The real question is whether a monster who is sick and depraved could be able to perpetrate on the level that he took a boy's life and had it look accidental.
mysterious Berserkshires

Augusta, ME

#11 Jan 27, 2013
mysterious Berserkshires

Augusta, ME

#12 Jan 27, 2013
As one who does not believe there are any coincidences in life, I find it unbelievable that the boy slipped and fell under the wheels of a vehicle driven not just by someone known to the boy but someone living in the same househole. And then a dozen years later the driver behind the wheel of the vehicle the boy just happen to slip and fall under the wheels of to his death is convicted of the most heinous of crimes against children.
mysterious Berserkshires

Augusta, ME

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Nancy

North Adams, MA

#14 Jan 27, 2013
mysterious Berserkshires wrote:
www.malegislature.gov/Laws/Gen eralLaws/Chapter89/Section11
Here is another

Under the Mass 720 CMR S 9.09 (4) Pedestrian Crossings and Use of Roadways.(a) No pedestrian shall suddenly leave a sidewalk or safety island and walk or run into the path of a vehicle which is so close that it is impossible for the driver to yield the right of way.
mysterious Berserkshires

Augusta, ME

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Nancy

North Adams, MA

#16 Jan 27, 2013
mysterious Berserkshires wrote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/child_pr otective_services
The agency needs a enema no doubt. What I don't get, is how they place these kids with just about anyone. 99.9 % of people who take these kids in DO IT FOR THE MONEY and not for the love of the kids.
Karmic Retribution

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Jan 28, 2013
I did not know that Robert Smith was in the same household as Jason at the time of Jason's death. Give me a break that this is accidental. The punishment that Smith is getting in Jason's voice from beyond.
just another kid

Housatonic, MA

#20 Jan 28, 2013
protected to death while in the "safety" of DCF. And at this very moment DCF is in court defending their "safe" foster care havens of HELL. sUcH eViL mOnStErS
Lies my mother told me

Housatonic, MA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Do you mean lies like Santa Clawz is isn't really real and didn't really come down the chimney with his sack of toys for all the good little boys and girls? Or that the Easter Bunny really didn't leave all those Easter Baskets full of chocolate bunnies and jelly beans? Or that it wasn't the tooth fairy who took your baby teeth and left a shiny dime under your pillow? Or lies like, the daddy you called daddy your whole life isn't really your real daddy.
Joy to the world

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Lies my mother told me wrote:
Do you mean lies like Santa Clawz is isn't really real and didn't really come down the chimney with his sack of toys for all the good little boys and girls? Or that the Easter Bunny really didn't leave all those Easter Baskets full of chocolate bunnies and jelly beans? Or that it wasn't the tooth fairy who took your baby teeth and left a shiny dime under your pillow? Or lies like, the daddy you called daddy your whole life isn't really your real daddy.
And just what ever did happen to that shiny dime anyway? I think Dad took it back to buy booze didn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't park in those handicap spots, please 20 min IRA 1
Councilor Paul Capitanio pleads not guilty to c... (Aug '13) 47 min the city I hate 125
Bruce Barnaby the monster (Jun '11) 1 hr Bruce 47
Dan Bianchi 2 hr the city I hate 3
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 2 hr Pittsfield politics 476
Scago and Massimiano: The ultimate odd couple (Mar '10) 2 hr cops are liars an... 73
Bianchi eyes surplus funds to fund Pittsfield t... (Nov '12) 3 hr the city I hate 14
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match

Pittsfield Jobs

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]