Big Drug Bust yesterday?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Theuglysister

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Why is the Berkshire Eagle not printing the story of the big bust from yesterday? Guns.. More pills, drugs and money than most of us will see in our lifetime. Don't understand why the Eagle will splayed some people wide open with little or no information and just like Carmen, Angelo and Dicenzo... No information at all
Left Winged Parrot

Leicester, MA

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Must have something to do with the Left Winged Parrot's income.
Scrubbing the facts

Albany, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Theuglysister wrote:
Why is the Berkshire Eagle not printing the story of the big bust from yesterday? Guns.. More pills, drugs and money than most of us will see in our lifetime. Don't understand why the Eagle will splayed some people wide open with little or no information and just like Carmen, Angelo and Dicenzo... No information at all
perhaps the names must be screened through city hall to make sure there are none related to the hot shots in town...after proper sanitation the story could yet appear
Wondering

Easthampton, MA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
I am just wondering whats going on with the big bust last March. Some of the key players have been out on bail for some time and nothing happining.How long does it take to get these scum bags put away? Get this done first to make room for the new low lifes that are being busted.
wondering

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
where did this happen??
Theuglysister

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I am just wondering whats going on with the big bust last March. Some of the key players have been out on bail for some time and nothing happining.How long does it take to get these scum bags put away? Get this done first to make room for the new low lifes that are being busted.
I think the issue is that they are all ratting on each other. Each with a bigger story than the last the DA cannotvquite figure out who to prosecute. I say throw them all in jail for 20 years.
safer streets

Springfield, MA

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Um like Mike Paris caught with tons of drugs again still out at the local bars raising hell on youtube were is the justice?
nauseous in Pitts

Albany, NY

#8 Feb 25, 2011
Wondering wrote:
justice can be slow...unless you are connected and you have a police officer job waiting for you....then things can move along quite nicely for ya
Tomeka

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Shane whalen is right back to dealing his coke. Catch him at the underground bar at the Crowne Plaza. Still is not paying a dime for his six kids with five different mommas. His mommy still taking care of him and his dad still dealing out of the business truck. All in who ya know.
Aaron Smith

Albany, NY

#10 Feb 25, 2011
Tomeka wrote:
<quoted text> Shane whalen is right back to dealing his coke. Catch him at the underground bar at the Crowne Plaza. Still is not paying a dime for his six kids with five different mommas. His mommy still taking care of him and his dad still dealing out of the business truck. All in who ya know.
Does he carry a lot of cash on his person?
your right

Easthampton, MA

#11 Feb 26, 2011
Tomeka wrote:
<quoted text> Shane whalen is right back to dealing his coke. Catch him at the underground bar at the Crowne Plaza. Still is not paying a dime for his six kids with five different mommas. His mommy still taking care of him and his dad still dealing out of the business truck. All in who ya know.
Doesn't he work for Variety Trucking Company?
Wondering

Easthampton, MA

#12 Feb 26, 2011
safer streets wrote:
<quoted text>Um like Mike Paris caught with tons of drugs again still out at the local bars raising hell on youtube were is the justice?
Rickey boy has been seen with him a number of times. Nothing stops.
Tomeka

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2011
your right wrote:
<quoted text>
He his a life long dealer. He know nothing else. He would break out in a rash if you said work. Busy working on another kid so we can support that one to. Heard he is excellant at making videos on all his cohorts. I think all their trials are coming up but Shane will be getting a pass so he will stay in business
Theuglysister

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2011
Yup the drug bust finally made the paper two days later. Good job Connor. Good reporting. Almost as good as you reported on Angelo. Berkshire Eagle is a rag
catherine

Brockton, MA

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Aaron Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Does he carry a lot of cash on his person?
why would you ask that question does he carry cash!!
Koletta

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2011
your right wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he does NOT!
Aaron smith

Albany, NY

#17 Feb 26, 2011
catherine wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you ask that question does he carry cash!!
just curious maybe he cleaned up.
Tomeka

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Feb 26, 2011
Aaron smith wrote:
<quoted text>
just curious maybe he cleaned up.
he will never clean up. He is out of jail and selling. All you have to do is observe
safer streets

Springfield, MA

#19 Feb 26, 2011
Mike Paris drug lord laughing at the ppd.
Shane

Clifton Park, NY

#20 Feb 26, 2011
safer streets wrote:
Mike Paris drug lord laughing at the ppd.
So am I still selling my coke. I don't care how many videos or phone calls they have on me . I am out and feeling my oats. Got the whole family involved. Catch me if you can. I will just keep keeping on. You should have seen me crying on the PPD video blaming everyone. As you can see.... I am free and will nor serve another day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Clinton Foundation will be 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
The Brian Williams drive bye's continue 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 4
Come join the Schitt in at Bibi's house 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
The sooner ISIS comes here & takes him out the ... 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 5
Glen:You dumbed down piece of crap,where are th... 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 5
I think they should let Hinkley go 9 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
Jonathan Lothrop is my Chosen one (Apr '14) 16 hr DCF and other MON... 49
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE