Why is Heller SILENT on the Scott Mui...

Why is Heller SILENT on the Scott Muir case?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Exposer of Hypocrites

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
The Scott Muir case has everything Heller usually loves to post incessantly about on his blogs and Topix, yet he has been utterly silent.

A politically connected big shot who got where he is through nepotism and favoritism is accused of terrible, awful things -- raping little girls. It is also alleged that the courts, media and politicians conspired to keep it all covered up for years. Yet Heller has said nothing at all about it.

Has anyone else but me wondered why?

Well I have made a little investigation of my own and I know EXACTLY why Heller is keeping his yammering trap shut about this latest travesty of justice.

Heller, you're about to be exposed for engaging in the very acts that you accuse others of.

You're done, Heller.

DONE.
Joe Blow

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
O c'mon just tell us.
Waiting

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Apr 12, 2012
So where is the rest of this story, Sport?
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Reston, VA

#4 Apr 12, 2012
What are you talking about? My life hads been done for the past 20 years. I live withy mom and steal from relatives. I have no life outside my online one. I'm pathetic. My only friends on topix are falltime and Flobaeker along with all their aliases.
What more could possibly make my life worse?
sher

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
What are you talking about? My life hads been done for the past 20 years. I live withy mom and steal from relatives. I have no life outside my online one. I'm pathetic. My only friends on topix are falltime and Flobaeker along with all their aliases.
What more could possibly make my life worse?
Being guilty as charged?
Dejavoodoo

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2012
You disappoint me Sher
Praxis33

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Apr 13, 2012
sher wrote:
<quoted text>Being guilty as charged?
I need to practice on and old skank some new tricks. You game?
DCF Monsters

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Didn't find anything ugly? They "find" something ugly when there isn't anything to find. I don't know Scott Muir so I won't comment on the allegations of child rape allegedly by a school adjustment councilors but I won't be surprised if it turns out that DCF/DSS monsters left a monster in a school basement to prey on little girls. That won't surprise.
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#9 Apr 13, 2012
As a proud natural born father I am personally hurt that some brothers and sisters would sell out their own mother and father. For in one day he will bring the thunder and all will heed his word, tribulation, judgement. Goodbye Rome.
easy button

Troy, NY

#10 Apr 13, 2012
DCF Monsters wrote:
Didn't find anything ugly? They "find" something ugly when there isn't anything to find. I don't know Scott Muir so I won't comment on the allegations of child rape allegedly by a school adjustment councilors but I won't be surprised if it turns out that DCF/DSS monsters left a monster in a school basement to prey on little girls. That won't surprise.
well if he ever needs a good probation officer I hear there is one in Pittsfield that might make his life a little easier..he kind of favors the perps over the victims
DCF Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#11 Apr 13, 2012
So did DCF/DSS monsters leave a bogeyman in the basement of an elementary school to prey on little girls?
Bumpsy Assbones

Northampton, MA

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Well, our daughter was there for a year and she aint said so, and that's a good thing, cus you don't want me or the Little Blue Alien comin @ ya!
We got bigger fish to fry down da road.
Ribot!
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Being a liberal, is a mental disorder, the same sex theme and the fact that you are brainwashing our children is going to backfire bigtime in the not so distant future, hopefully the Democratic party will never recover, ever!
You will see.
DCF Monsters

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Thank god Alan Chartock has solved the riddle of what would cause one of south county's best citizens to even be accused of raping little girls. According to Alan Chartock it appears that if the allegations against one of south county's best citizens of several counts of rape with force of a child are proven to be true the only explaination that could account for such disturbing behavior by one of south county's best citizens would be some sort of psychiatric issue. And let us all thank god the alleged deviant's sainted mother is dead and not here to see this.
NA Blogger

Amherst, MA

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Who is Scott Muir? Really this is hard to follow
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#16 Apr 14, 2012
What a pathetic and disturbing human being. Just think, brainwashing our kids and the general public into thinking certain fetishes are just fine here in Massachusetts. Just can't wait til said children actually grow up and have unusual desires and abnormal fetishes more than ever before.
Oh Alan!
We love you!
Vomit!
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#17 Apr 14, 2012
About a year or so ago I was at a local business when two men got out of a car. At first, I did not know the person getting out of the passenger seat was a man and actually was somewhat dressed up like a women and had a bonnet on, no bs! He then went to the back seat of the car and a child got out of the car and the man said "come with mommy". The man took his bonnet off and they proceded to go into the local business. Does anyone in their right mind think this is how our future should be raised because this is going on right under our nose and before our very eyes. What on earth has gone wrong with this country?
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#18 Apr 14, 2012
I guess it is true that the end of days are really here.
DSS DCF Monsters

Accord, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2012
There may be other alleged victims of Scott Muir. Certainly parents would want to know if their children were exposed to one of their best citizen investigated by the DA's office and DSS monsters for allegedly abusing children at school. So did the DA and DSS/DCF Monsters leave a bogeyman in an elementary school to rape little girls?
Little Blue Alien

Northampton, MA

#20 Apr 25, 2012
Our daughter was 4 at the time at the school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reynolds team sports!! 14 hr Only Pittsfield 9
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 15 hr blueballs 11
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 19 hr Dump Trump 37
So now what happens to Trumpcare 19 hr Dump Trump 6
News Pittsfield man fined for illegal asbestos removal 19 hr Dump Trump 2
News Truly Independent Wrestling set to host first s... Jul 21 The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) Jul 21 biguns 295

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages