3 candidates for Pittsfield Ward 1 co...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
city hall vermin

Eddington, ME

#22 Sep 6, 2013
On my way wrote:
to work... but not Christine, she lives off the tax payers!
Is SSDI tax free?
How many signs

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Sep 7, 2013
Is there any end to the Yon signs? They are like the energizer bunny, they just keep coming and coming!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24 Sep 7, 2013
Yon signed showed up on a lawn without knowledge of owner. Won't be voting for her!
typical GOB tactic

Pittsfield, MA

#25 Sep 8, 2013
no more nonsense wrote:
Yon signed showed up on a lawn without knowledge of owner. Won't be voting for her!
I saw a Tully sign on a lawn. After the people with Yon signs came through the Tully sign was gone and a Yon sign was in its place.
Yon Sign Sighter

Pittsfield, MA

#26 Sep 8, 2013
I saw a Yon sign in an empty field, lots of voters there. Another 2 signs next to "for sale" signs on empty houses. I wonder if she'll get as many votes as she has signs?
Dr Krol

Pittsfield, MA

#27 Sep 8, 2013
Do the signs sing of desperation?
Lizard Alien In Yarmulke

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Sep 8, 2013
The lizard aliens are supporting Yon. We beam up the other signs and beam her signs in their place.
city hall cesspool

Eddington, ME

#29 Sep 8, 2013
A letter to the editor alleges that Yon works very hard. I think the politics of Yon, Krol, Lothrop, Sherman, Capitanio, Cotton, Mazzeo, Clairmont, Bianchi stink of barn yard waste on a hot summer day.
Dr Krol

Pittsfield, MA

#30 Sep 8, 2013
city hall cesspool wrote:
A letter to the editor alleges that Yon works very hard. I think the politics of Yon, Krol, Lothrop, Sherman, Capitanio, Cotton, Mazzeo, Clairmont, Bianchi stink of barn yard waste on a hot summer day.
She does work very hard. Problem is is that she is working very hard for the Good Old Boys. She hopes to be joined by two more good old boys from the school committee. Amuso and Conant hope to bring their good old boy voting block to the city council to give it more power. They sold us down the road on the school committee so why would they help us on the city council????? They won't, but they will have GOB money backing their campaigns.
city hall vermin

Eddington, ME

#31 Sep 8, 2013
Well they needed replacement for Sherman and Capitanio. And Amuso and Conant have proven themselves worthy replacement for Sherman and Capitanio. It's just an ugly vicious cycle of dysfunction in Pittsfield city politics.
Dr Krol

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Sep 8, 2013
city hall vermin wrote:
Well they needed replacement for Sherman and Capitanio. And Amuso and Conant have proven themselves worthy replacement for Sherman and Capitanio. It's just an ugly vicious cycle of dysfunction in Pittsfield city politics.
People see new names and think they are voting for change. But what they don't realize is that behind the scenes the GOB has been grooming their next puppets and sometimes a new name is just a new puppet working for the network. People need to check out new candidates to see whose circles they move in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and company to shutdown 5 hr Ozzie 3
Trump Budget Cuts Veterans Pay by Two Thirds 8 hr cry babies 6
News BMC RNs vote for 2nd strike - if it's deemed ne... 10 hr Nurse Ratchit 2
News New Hillcrest Educational to Honor Sheriff Bowl... 16 hr Paul Kersey 2
No tax cuts for corporations Tue Ozzie 215
News Pittsfield woman who rammed rival's car avoids ... (Dec '14) Tue Charlie Johnson 3
Welfare reforms by Trump Jan 15 Ozzie 30

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages