3 candidates for Pittsfield Ward 1 co...

3 candidates for Pittsfield Ward 1 council post state cases

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Berkshire Eagle

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Sep 3, 2013
By Jim Therrien,Berkshire Eagle Staff

We know who the Eagle supports. They gave the incumbent twice as much space. Can you say GOB!
Whats my line

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Tammy Ives is a stay at home mom. That is commendable. Lisa Tully is a registered nurse, also commendable. Christine Yon collects social security disability... you decide on this merit.
I work

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Sep 3, 2013
I work really hard to pay my bills, my wife takes care of the kids. Tammy's got my vote! You go girl!
Usury Taxes n Shackles

Agawam, MA

#4 Sep 3, 2013
I think we should all stay at home and tell them to go to hell.
We Will Protect You

Becket, MA

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Some would say tis better to give than to receive and another as to what they are doing with what you are giving.
GOB soldier

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Berkshire Eagle wrote:
By Jim Therrien,Berkshire Eagle Staff
We know who the Eagle supports. They gave the incumbent twice as much space. Can you say GOB!
that newspaper is controlled by the GOB so of course they will prop up a GOB candidate. And it is not news to anyone who follows Pittsfield politics that Yon is a GOB fodder carrier. She votes as she is told to not necessarily what is best for the people in her ward
On my way

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Sep 4, 2013
to work... but not Christine, she lives off the tax payers!
Johnny Jumpup

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Dumb people posting here. No matter who you vote for, the GOBs will call the shots.
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#9 Sep 4, 2013
And Lothrop exploits 2-year-olds.
Whats my line

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Yon has my vote
Johnny Jumpup

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Sep 5, 2013
See they are calling them already
city hall vermin

Eddington, ME

#13 Sep 5, 2013
Actually Yon should probably move to North Adams. It was bad enough Pittsfield's officially unethical irrational, dysfunctional, hostile, threatening former crummy mayor saddled Pittsfield taxpayers with the North Adams cast off has-been former mayor.
breaking newts

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Sep 5, 2013
Yon signs littering neighborhoods. GOB spends big on multi-colored grab-ya signage for dedicated soldier.
Signs Signs Everywhere

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Sep 5, 2013
A Sign...
Yon wins hands down. More signs than votes!
G Doil

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Sep 6, 2013
Signs Signs Everywhere wrote:
A Sign...
Yon wins hands down. More signs than votes!
A vote for Yon is a vote for the GOB network. If you love having your taxes go up every year keep electing the same GOB people.
city hall vermin

Eddington, ME

#17 Sep 6, 2013
Yon, Lothrop, Krol, Clairmont, Cotton, Mazzeo, and Bianchi should all be voted out for the good of the citizens and taxpayers. The citizens and taxpayers deserve answers on whether or not there was a fraud in the water department and if there was a cover-up.
Fuzzy Bunny

Dalton, MA

#18 Sep 6, 2013
city hall vermin wrote:
Yon, Lothrop, Krol, Clairmont, Cotton, Mazzeo, and Bianchi should all be voted out for the good of the citizens and taxpayers. The citizens and taxpayers deserve answers on whether or not there was a fraud in the water department and if there was a cover-up.
Wish Joe Guzzo would run.
Valentis a letch

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Fuzzy Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Wish Joe Guzzo would run.
. Joe Guzzl is mentally unstable
Material World

Blandford, MA

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Valentis a letch wrote:
<quoted text>. Joe Guzzl is mentally unstable
So is most of our governing process.
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#21 Sep 6, 2013
I'm not surprised that Lothrop called for the approval to give little brown nosed MicHELL Wynn what little brown nosed MicHELL Wynn wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare reform up next 14 hr Stach Dumbfuckski 3
News Former Eagleton staffer avoids jail time after ... 16 hr Stach Dumbfuckski 2
News Pittsfield Police Break Up Alleged Prostitution... 17 hr cil 34
News After Pittsfield man fatally overdosed, his dru... Wed DCF are MONSTERS 4
News Man gets jail for sexual assault (May '10) Wed DCF are MONSTERS 71
Herberg Tranny Wed DCF are MONSTERS 5
News Farley-Bouvier Calling for DCF Changes In... (Feb '14) Wed DCF are MONSTERS 150

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages