Adam Lee Hall released from prison

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

just us

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
A free man.

Judge concludes his Constitutional rights were violated.
hAlLs oF iNjuStiCe

Housatonic, MA

#2 Jan 20, 2013
iN tHe hAllS oF iNjuStiCe, tHe OnlY jUsTiCe iS In thE HaLls ~lEnNy bRuCe

jUsTiCE oUgHt tO bE fAiR ~ gEoRgE w.BuSh

iF jeSuS hAd beEn kiLLeD tWenTy yEaRS agO, cAtHoliC sChoOl cHilDrEn wOulD bE wEaRiNg liTtLe EleCtRiC cHaIrS aRoUnD tHeIr nEcKs iNsTeAd oF cRoSseS ~ lEnNy bRuCe
Bad Beagle Bad Boy

Cummington, MA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
wElCoMe, To ThE bEaUtIfUl BeRsErKsHiReS.
sEt ThEm FrEe.
aLl Of ThEm
hUrRaY!
gOd
BlEsS
aMeRiCa

Since: Apr 12

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
hAlLs oF iNjuStiCe wrote:
iN tHe hAllS oF iNjuStiCe, tHe OnlY jUsTiCe iS In thE HaLls ~lEnNy bRuCe
jUsTiCE oUgHt tO bE fAiR ~ gEoRgE w.BuSh
iF jeSuS hAd beEn kiLLeD tWenTy yEaRS agO, cAtHoliC sChoOl cHilDrEn wOulD bE wEaRiNg liTtLe EleCtRiC cHaIrS aRoUnD tHeIr nEcKs iNsTeAd oF cRoSseS ~ lEnNy bRuCe
It's only noon on Sunday morning. Did you start drinking early or did you just continue from last night?
Intension

Cummington, MA

#5 Jan 20, 2013
hAlLs oF iNjuStiCe wrote:
iN tHe hAllS oF iNjuStiCe, tHe OnlY jUsTiCe iS In thE HaLls ~lEnNy bRuCe
jUsTiCE oUgHt tO bE fAiR ~ gEoRgE w.BuSh
iF jeSuS hAd beEn kiLLeD tWenTy yEaRS agO, cAtHoliC sChoOl cHilDrEn wOulD bE wEaRiNg liTtLe EleCtRiC cHaIrS aRoUnD tHeIr nEcKs iNsTeAd oF cRoSseS ~ lEnNy bRuCe
iT bEgS tHe QuEsTiOn.
WhO iS wRoNg AnD wHo Is RiGhT?
rEgArDlEsS, iT wOuLd ApPeAr ThE fLoOr Is AbOuT tO dRoP aWaY, nO?
Hells Angels Rat Basterd

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Intension wrote:
<quoted text>
iT bEgS tHe QuEsTiOn.
WhO iS wRoNg AnD wHo Is RiGhT?
rEgArDlEsS, iT wOuLd ApPeAr ThE fLoOr Is AbOuT tO dRoP aWaY, nO?
Hey big mouth joe your taking the wrong med's ya rat basterd! go hit a tree or something!!
Intension

Cummington, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Hells Angels Rat Basterd wrote:
<quoted text>Hey big mouth joe your taking the wrong med's ya rat basterd! go hit a tree or something!!
hOw DiD jEw KnOw My NaMe Iz JoE aNd My FoNdNeSs AnD pEnChAnT fOr TrEeS?
p.S. i'M nOt On AnY mEdIcAtIoNs, i WaTcHe ThOsE rOsEtTa StOnEd ViDeOs AnD tHiS iS wHuT hApPeNeD.
WTHisgoingonhere

Bronx, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Did this really happen or not?

His rights were violated and it's only a matter of time until he's released, sorry to tell everyone on here. I read his whole arrest report and his paperwork and trust me, the guy is going to be set free, if he hasn't been already.

The cops who arrested him are a bunch of morons who just wanted to arrest the guy. It sure looks like he did it so when he gets set free the cops in that town should all be fired for sucking so bad.

I would rather have a murderer set free than have the constitution ripped to shreds by a bunch of small town cops who ccan't follow the rules. We have a constitution for a reason.

So was he set free or not?
How do you know this if he was?
hee hee

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
WTHisgoingonhere wrote:
Did this really happen or not?
His rights were violated and it's only a matter of time until he's released, sorry to tell everyone on here. I read his whole arrest report and his paperwork and trust me, the guy is going to be set free, if he hasn't been already.
The cops who arrested him are a bunch of morons who just wanted to arrest the guy. It sure looks like he did it so when he gets set free the cops in that town should all be fired for sucking so bad.
I would rather have a murderer set free than have the constitution ripped to shreds by a bunch of small town cops who ccan't follow the rules. We have a constitution for a reason.
So was he set free or not?
How do you know this if he was?
When you see the back hoe coming down your street it may be a sign.
notakike

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
IF hall ever gets released he can join the hinsdale police dept.
Officer Hall

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
notakike wrote:
IF hall ever gets released he can join the hinsdale police dept.
He's already got offers in Peru. All hes gonna carry is a big stick.

He's gonna open some strip clubs there with all the money Pittsfield is gonna pay him for false arrest.
Officer Nancy

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
I love him and strip search him all the time. always finding junk in his trunk like razor blades cell phones condoms but i let him off,he told me he will take care of me when he get out of jail.
Johnny Cockring

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Hall will become District Attorney when DA Capeless moves up to being a Judge.

Doubt me?
Dead Man Walking

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Why would they let him go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilor Paul Capitanio pleads not guilty to c... (Aug '13) 2 hr Aaaa1 128
what will Berkshire county do? 12 hr cil 3
How bad a candidate is Martha Coakley 12 hr cil 2
Don't park in those handicap spots, please 15 hr cil 2
me (Jul '10) 21 hr Yup 43
Bruce Barnaby the monster (Jun '11) Fri Lying ashwipe 48
Dan Bianchi Fri the city I hate 3
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match

Pittsfield Jobs

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]