7 Make Case For Pittsfield At-Large...

7 Make Case For Pittsfield At-Large...

There are 3 comments on the IBerkshires story from Oct 30, 2013, titled 7 Make Case For Pittsfield At-Large.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

Three incumbents and four challengers outlined accomplishments, experience and positions as they compete for four at-large seats on the City Council, to be chosen by voters of all seven of Pittsfield's wards next Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

call me a cynic

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Picking just one out of those seven is impossible, never mind four out of those seven. But if I had a choice between voting for a reeking vile putrid pile of dog**** or Lothrop, that would be an easy choice. While neither one is acceptable, I could at least vote for the less offensive of the two, easily.
Options

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 31, 2013
call me a cynic wrote:
Picking just one out of those seven is impossible, never mind four out of those seven. But if I had a choice between voting for a reeking vile putrid pile of dog**** or Lothrop, that would be an easy choice. While neither one is acceptable, I could at least vote for the less offensive of the two, easily.
The one favorable thing about dogshit is that it eventually decomposes and goes away.....on the other hand
call me a cynic

Presque Isle, ME

#3 Oct 31, 2013
I do agree about the lingering problem of the more offensive choice. So without a doubt, as disgusting as a reeking vile putrid pile of dog**** is, it's still the less offensive choice of the two. And while it wouldn't be easy to look at sitting in Lothrop's seat, neither is he. Really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 5 min Your Mom 540
Since my Mother 18 min Your Mom 2
News Contract extended for Pittsfield schools Superi... 2 hr cops are liars an... 2
Gaetani has joined the GOB network 15 hr Danny 4
Pittsfield and GD are the toilets of the Universe 17 hr The Good Shepherd 1
News Second Pittsfield officer files federal whistle... 18 hr cops are liars an... 16
News Backpacks stuffed full with supplies go to 500 ... 18 hr cops are liars an... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages