Michael "Chief" Wynn the best Police ...
a rock and a hard place

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Oct 29, 2013
Vincent wrote:
Mayor Bianchi must feel that Wynn is doing a great job, just like ex-mayor Ruberto did. He's still the chief.
Or because Bianchi has about as much integrity as Ruberto.
small testicles

Pittsfield, MA

#29 Oct 30, 2013
a rock and a hard place wrote:
<quoted text>Or because Bianchi has about as much integrity as Ruberto.
But is he really chief? Or is he interim? Is he being held hostage by not being made permanent? Like other big positions in the city? So that these people of power can still be controlled like puppets? Dignity seem so scarce in your city.
c is for criminals

Hope, ME

#30 Oct 30, 2013
He's only had to keys to the chief's office since 2007. And while a grisly triple on his watch is an impressive addition to his impressive resume, maybe the corner office is holding off on the official ribbon cutting celebration of MicHELL Wynn's rising to the exalted position of permanent chief of police until Adam Lee Hall walks away from the halls of injustice after allegedly kidnapping, murdering and dismembering three men on "acting" chief Wynn's watch.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#31 Aug 19, 2014
Rwe Safe wrote:
Just look at the crime rates, and realize that only a small percentage are reported, Ask yourself if you would let your family walk from Park Square to Dower Square at night. Even the cemetaries are a nightly crime scene. Look at the feeble attempt at community relations ie: "they're being investgated like all the others". That bozo takes pride in that there are so many others. An off duty trooper gave them one armed robber, PPD find some initiative and leadership, and get r done! And to hell with your construction jobs and union and pension rights, Recabture this small New England city, this ain't L.A.
I think yesterday's shooting makes 3 shooting this month in Pittsfield. But who knows for sure. I don't trust the PPD to inform the public as to how truly dangerous Pittsfield is. One could easily believe crime has been on the rise in Pittsfield since MicHELL Wynn was appointed "acting" chief. Pittsfield may not be L.A., but as demonstrated by the chaos taking place in Ferguson, small cities and towns can be just as dangerous as L.A.

The account of a Dalton woman (Dalton Woman is not guilty of assaulting officer 6/22/2014 Berkshire Eagle) who traveled to Pittsfield in an attempt to lodge a complaint against the PPD only to be allegedly assaulted, injured, and arrested by members of the PPD in the lobby of the PPD station demonstrates the mindset of the PPD under the leadership of MicHELL Wynn. MicHELL Wynn goes out in the streets and marches against violence against women but allows stuff like this, and much worse, from his gang of goons.
Praxis33

United States

#32 Aug 19, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
<quoted text>I think yesterday's shooting makes 3 shooting this month in Pittsfield. But who knows for sure. I don't trust the PPD to inform the public as to how truly dangerous Pittsfield is. One could easily believe crime has been on the rise in Pittsfield since MicHELL Wynn was appointed "acting" chief. Pittsfield may not be L.A., but as demonstrated by the chaos taking place in Ferguson, small cities and towns can be just as dangerous as L.A.
The account of a Dalton woman (Dalton Woman is not guilty of assaulting officer 6/22/2014 Berkshire Eagle) who traveled to Pittsfield in an attempt to lodge a complaint against the PPD only to be allegedly assaulted, injured, and arrested by members of the PPD in the lobby of the PPD station demonstrates the mindset of the PPD under the leadership of MicHELL Wynn. MicHELL Wynn goes out in the streets and marches against violence against women but allows stuff like this, and much worse, from his gang of goons.
Ah I see you are still looking for a group to pull a train on your mothers skank both front an back door while you watch. Pitiful really. You should tape your zipper shut so you mother can't get in there. Bend your mother over and spread her wide, she has so much crust and goo you wont even have to lube your hand and slam it home one in your mothers front door and one in her back door brown hole. If you satisfy your mother I bet she will lick both your hands clean even the one with all the brown goo. Sounds like fun eh? Better than have 10 - 50 guys bang away on you mother with you watching.
GD rules

United States

#33 Aug 20, 2014
You gotta admit it
Wynn is doing one heck of a job
One heck of a job
Praxis33

United States

#34 Aug 20, 2014
GD rules wrote:
You gotta admit it
Wynn is doing one heck of a job
One heck of a job
Did he give you advise on how to go down on your mother?
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Apr 11, 2015
MicHELL Wynn is garbage!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#36 Apr 11, 2015
Vincent wrote:
Mayor Bianchi must feel that Wynn is doing a great job, just like ex-mayor Ruberto did. He's still the chief.
Its more likely they're two of a kind, or three of a kind.

Lenihan v. City of Pittsfield et al Chief Michael Wynn, Captain David Granger, Mayor Daniel Bianchi
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#37 Apr 11, 2015
I want to bounce children on my lap until I can't stand it anymore and release in my short. If a little escapes on the child it would even be better. I need to bring an extra pair of shorts, maybe two if there are more toddlers.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#38 Apr 12, 2015
I'm sure if you share all of your disgusting hostile pedophile perversions with "acting" chief Wynn he'll do everything he can to facilitate your acceptance to the police academy. Be sure to forward all your sick disgusting vile posts detailing your sick desires to violate and traumatize children, directly to "acting" chief Wynn's personal filing cabinet, of which "acting" chief Wynn, and ONLY "acting" chief Wynn has access to.
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#39 Apr 12, 2015
Chief and I are one in the same.

I share all of your disgusting hostile pedophile perversions with the chief.

Maybe we could fly a toddler in and I can show them at THS how to bounce a small child on my lap to invoke a hard on. Then I can take my meat out and beat if for the hole class.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#40 May 25, 2015
MicHELL Wynn is a vile malicious vindictive reeking pile SHIT!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#41 May 25, 2015
MicHELL Wynn is a vile malicious vindictive reeking pile of SHIT!
MicHELL Wynn is a vile malicious vindictive reeking pile of SHIT!
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#42 May 25, 2015
You know what I did. I went up on the roof of a building on North and jacked off as hard as I can and did bring some jizz rain to those below. I hope I hit the young ones.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#43 Jun 1, 2015
"acting" chief MicHELL Wynn to receive the distinguished citizen award.**** you! Honestly, I really mean **** YOU! Obviously criteria for qualifying for this bogus award must be far below non-existent.
Lars H

Nebraska City, NE

#44 Jun 1, 2015
MicHELL Wynn is a vile malicious vindictive reeking pile SHIT!
That's a lie, that's not you mothers name!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#45 Jun 1, 2015
Well, lars h, you imbecile, what does the HELL does that even mean.
god is a psychopath

Great Barrington, MA

#46 Jun 1, 2015
I have a picture of Michell that I jerk off too. I can loose a load every time I see his face. He is my man love!
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#47 Jun 1, 2015
Oh I will gladly jerk off for you Lars if you are under the age of 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Donald Trump be Asdassinated? 5 hr Ralph Kramden 3
News Pittsfield pair face charges in theft of copper... 5 hr OzzieRockie1919 5
News Young woman sentenced to 8 to 12 years in priso... 9 hr Cops are degenerates 11
grass xanis bar perks oc's l s d 14 hr now 1
Will the Patriots beat the Steelers to a pulp? 15 hr Carl from Pittsfield 1
News Women Will Rock the Constitution @ the Colonial... 16 hr Salons 2
Do most conspiracy theorists have a screw loose? 20 hr Salons 6

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages