Michael "Chief" Wynn the best Police ...

Michael "Chief" Wynn the best Police Chief Pittsfield ever had

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pittsfield

Hackensack, NJ

#1 Nov 26, 2011
I like the guy. Doing one hellofa job.
upper chuck

Troy, NY

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Pittsfield wrote:
I like the guy. Doing one hellofa job.
Yah...so did Brownie during the ktrina hurricane
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#3 Nov 27, 2011
upper chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...so did Brownie during the ktrina hurricane
and thugs. And this brownie is a blowhard ********** I would say Michael Wynn has much in common with his competition, Stankiewicz, Lee, Riello and no of it is good.
Abbey Van Notburen

Troy, NY

#4 Nov 27, 2011
cops are liars wrote:
<quoted text>and thugs. And this brownie is a blowhard ********** I would say Michael Wynn has much in common with his competition, Stankiewicz, Lee, Riello and no of it is good.
Well, if he anything like Lee I hope he does not run for city council.....I am praying for that not to happen
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Abbey Van Notburen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he anything like Lee I hope he does not run for city council.....I am praying for that not to happen
and thugs. Michael Wynn possesses all the character flaws of the worst of his predecessors and then some.
Pittsfield

Hackensack, NJ

#6 Nov 28, 2011
He's one heckofa Police Chief doing one hellofa job.
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#7 Nov 28, 2011
and thugs. Confidentiality of police misconduct or cover-up of criminal behavior by cops is not to protect the public.
COPS

New York, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2011
He's been at it awhile. Great Job Michael Wynn. Thanks!
sad affair

Troy, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2011
Drawn into the GOB and now a soldier of the power. Has sold out to the man.
Rwe Safe

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Just look at the crime rates, and realize that only a small percentage are reported, Ask yourself if you would let your family walk from Park Square to Dower Square at night. Even the cemetaries are a nightly crime scene. Look at the feeble attempt at community relations ie: "they're being investgated like all the others". That bozo takes pride in that there are so many others. An off duty trooper gave them one armed robber, PPD find some initiative and leadership, and get r done! And to hell with your construction jobs and union and pension rights, Recabture this small New England city, this ain't L.A.
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#13 Dec 4, 2011
justice wrote:
Acting Chief Wynn should resign plain and simple. He did not fill the requirements of his job. People of Pittsfield DO NOT fell safe under the watch of Acting Chief Wynn
and thugs. And people are not safe with Michael Wynn in charge. Cops and their bad/criminal behavior are safe with Michael Wynn in charge. Confidentiality of bad/criminal behavior committed by cops is not to protect the public. Right Michael Wynn.
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#14 Dec 4, 2011
Rwe Safe wrote:
Just look at the crime rates, and realize that only a small percentage are reported, Ask yourself if you would let your family walk from Park Square to Dower Square at night. Even the cemetaries are a nightly crime scene. Look at the feeble attempt at community relations ie: "they're being investgated like all the others". That bozo takes pride in that there are so many others. An off duty trooper gave them one armed robber, PPD find some initiative and leadership, and get r done! And to hell with your construction jobs and union and pension rights, Recabture this small New England city, this ain't L.A.
and thugs. Michael Wynn and the too many other thugs in the PPD should leave with Pittsfield's officially unethical irrational dysfunctional hostile threatening dirty rotten baboons ass of a mayor Ruberto. Never mind a walk at night anywhere in Pittsfield, you're not safe in your own home in the middle of the day.
MicHELL Wynn

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2012
Rwe Safe wrote:
The all-american red, white, and blue non-african-african MicHELL Wynn who was once interested in taking his career to the federal level said he never expected to be in his current position. A position he thought he would never have. Well that makes at least two of us MicHELL Wynn.
cops are liars

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 May 10, 2012
Rwe Safe wrote:
and thugs. MicHell Wynn is worm. With him in charge of the gang of thugs in the PPD I wouldn't doubt that the situation in the PPD in worse than the daily criminal activity all over Pittsfield.
Vincent

Pittsfield, MA

#20 May 10, 2012
Mayor Bianchi must feel that Wynn is doing a great job, just like ex-mayor Ruberto did. He's still the chief.
cops are liars

Accord, NY

#21 May 11, 2012
and thugs. Well Vincent if job of the chief is to bury, deny, destroy or hide any incriminating evidence of criminal behavior of a gang of liars and thugs then I'd have to agree that MicHell Wynn is the right worm for the job.
dirty filthy animals

South Windsor, CT

#24 May 15, 2012
More shit from the mouth of the worm, chief Wynn. The worm has compared law enforcement officers to shepherds protecting sheep from the wolves and called them "guardians of civilization." MicHELL Wynn are f****** high or what?
Howard Sperm

United States

#25 Feb 24, 2013
You gotta admit it, Chief Wynn is doing one heck of a job.
cops are liars

South Windsor, CT

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Vincent wrote:
Mayor Bianchi must feel that Wynn is doing a great job, just like ex-mayor Ruberto did. He's still the chief.
and thugs. Or maybe the current crummy mayor is just as inferior a judge of character as the former crummy ethics violator mayor. Personnel files are not confidential to protect the victims of the cops. They're confidential to protect the criminal behavior of cops.
cops are liars

United States

#27 Apr 26, 2013
and thugs. What kind of sick **** would start this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kersey, Goetz and Ozzie 1 hr Paul Kersey 7
Who is the biggest 4 hr Biggie Smallers 1
News State's new vehicle inspection system off to a ... 4 hr Biggie Smallers 2
News Pittsfield police plead for answers in fatal sh... 4 hr Biggie Smallers 47
News Lifelong friends of Asiyanna Jones: `There will... 4 hr Biggie Smallers 22
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) Sat Fhipog 1,788
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) Sat The Worlds Bigges... 171

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages