Three months into job, BerkshireWorks...

Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Monterosso on paid leave

There are 39 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Monterosso on paid leave. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

William Monterosso is on paid leave from his job as executive director of the BerkshireWorks Career Center, according to sources familiar with the operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i noticed

New Braintree, MA

#22 Apr 24, 2014
I noticed that any comment referring to a former elected official of north adams is being deleted, but only when the comment is truthful. seems ol jb still doesn't want people to know the truth
Some Guy From Adams

Albany, NY

#23 Apr 24, 2014
i noticed wrote:
I noticed that any comment referring to a former elected official of north adams is being deleted, but only when the comment is truthful. seems ol jb still doesn't want people to know the truth
Say what you may but John Barrett ran the place in a far better way than he was given credit for and if being a whistle blower got him canned and I believe it did people should be asking what the hell is going on. The same company that designed the flawed unemployment website are now being paid to design an automated toll collecting system for the Mass Pike that will film your number plate and send you a bill. You can thank the governor for both of these fiasco's
Some Guy From Adams

Albany, NY

#24 Apr 24, 2014
Krolobite wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years ago I heard that the city was paying $80,000 annually for the space the buses sit on overnight. It may have gone up since. Ya think? Nobody wants to talk about it though.
http://planetvalenti.com/2014/04/jury-still-o...

Read this and remember these jerks when you vote.
The smart one

United States

#25 Apr 27, 2014
Why does he get "paid leave", it should be called what it really is, a paid vacation!
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#27 Apr 27, 2014
Well you wouldn't want the City Of Pittsfield to violate the rights of any of its employees, no matter what they do, and deprive them of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ they're not earning. When Ruberto was mayor at least one cop was collecting his paychecks for an extended period of time while he wasn't working. He was hired, fired, for some alleged deviant behavior, reinstated, suspended with pay, for 2-years? I believe, and then fired again for being dishonest.
Cops are Heros

Mooresville, NC

#28 Apr 28, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
When Ruberto was mayor at least one cop was collecting his paychecks for an extended period of time while he wasn't working.
And you have been collecting your welfare check for 30 years TOM!
Berkshireworks Boy

Syracuse, NY

#29 May 8, 2014
It's been over 3 weeks since Monterosso was placed on leave and an investigation begun. Since then he has continued to draw FULL PAY for NOT WORKING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING . LOCKS WERE CHANGED AT THE AGENCY.. He has now received over $6000 for not working..

How long does it take to investigagt ethe allegations of a dozen employees for a probationary employee?

Meanwhile NOTHING is happening at Berkshireworks staff wait in fear of his return and the agency operates without any direction or focus.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#30 May 8, 2014
Well its all the taxpayers fault for being cheep and stingy for not overcompensating the inferior barnyard waste in exchange for their offensive, arrogant, antagonistic, unacceptable, insulting, degrading attitude towards the taxpayers and citizens of Pittsfield. How can Monsterosso be expected to survive on $2000 a week in Pittsfield for not working? I hope Bianchi comes up with an additional over compensation position for Monsterosso so he can supplement the $2000 a week he's collecting while he's not earning it. If the taxpayers don't wake up soon, we're not going to be able to afford to attract the inferior barnyard waste were attracting now.
NWO

Tempe, AZ

#31 May 9, 2014
Ted Cruz's wife is neck-deep in the New World Order. He's a plant. Don't believe his fake persona. He wants to enslave you, not free you.
Space Lizardberg

Lincoln, NE

#32 May 10, 2014
NWO wrote:
Ted Cruz's wife is neck-deep in the New World Order. He's a plant. Don't believe his fake persona. He wants to enslave you, not free you.
.... let me guess, According to Veterans Today?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#33 Aug 6, 2014
Berkshireworks Boy wrote:
It's been over 3 weeks since Monterosso was placed on leave and an investigation begun. Since then he has continued to draw FULL PAY for NOT WORKING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING . LOCKS WERE CHANGED AT THE AGENCY.. He has now received over $6000 for not working..
How long does it take to investigagt ethe allegations of a dozen employees for a probationary employee?
Meanwhile NOTHING is happening at Berkshireworks staff wait in fear of his return and the agency operates without any direction or focus.
When Monterosso was hired, after an exhausted search no doubt in the outhouses of Kentucky and West Virginia for a candidate of quality, someone of desirable qualities compatible with Pittsfield's high standards for candidates of quality, and whose services were no longer desired in Kentucky, or West Virginia, Pittsfield's crummy current mayor, Bianchi, said, and I quote, "I am looking forward to his tenure," the mayor said."
Praxis33

United States

#34 Aug 7, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>When Monterosso was hired, after an exhausted search no doubt in the outhouses of Kentucky and West Virginia for a candidate of quality, someone of desirable qualities compatible with Pittsfield's high standards for candidates of quality, and whose services were no longer desired in Kentucky, or West Virginia, Pittsfield's crummy current mayor, Bianchi, said, and I quote, "I am looking forward to his tenure," the mayor said."
Seems you mother doesn't have high standards if she will accept your 1 incher. Can't get any lower standards than that. No quality over quantity either. What you need to do is tongue exercises and learn to satisfy your mother that way. A worn out skank like hers can be licked to satisfaction. Just plan on getting a lot of goo on your face in the process. Yummy.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#35 Nov 3, 2014
Well if one believes anything printed in Sunday's Berkshire Eagle, Monterosso is not just an "ass" man, but a completely creepy dirty ASS. A creepy sexual deviant Neanderthal who can not control himself with the ladies, ALLEGEDLY! A real creepy lady-killer! Bianchi's creepy friend, the one Bianchi chose over ALL the others, allegedly enjoys slapping the rumps women against their will, and talking dirty to them, and/or in front of them. He sounds like a real winner. No wonder Bianchi chose him. Every dollar, including the "$30,672 $$$$$$$$$$ in taxpayers money handed over to Bianchi's creepy friend, Monterosso, between April 9 and July 31, should be taken from Bianchi. Every single dollar Bianchi's creepy friend Monterosso received should be taken out of Bianchi's pay. And if as reported, the agreement hammered out between Bianchi/ the city's Personnel Department, and his creepy friend Monterosso included insurance, Bianchi and his ugly wife can pay for Monterosso's insurance too. Bianchi needs to GO! NOW! Bianchi and his creepy friend should be investigated. The only "black eye" to the city in relation to the scandal of BerkshireWorks is that Bianchi has not been forcibly removed from city hall, the locks changed, and Bianchi investigated.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#36 Nov 3, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Well you wouldn't want the City Of Pittsfield to violate the rights of any of its employees, no matter what they do, and deprive them of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ they're not earning. When Ruberto was mayor at least one cop was collecting his paychecks for an extended period of time while he wasn't working. He was hired, fired, for some alleged deviant behavior, reinstated, suspended with pay, for 2-years? I believe, and then fired again for being dishonest.
What happened with the cop who was fired from the PPD late last fall(2013)? Are Bianchi and his brown nosed "acting" chief covering up another scandal?
Cool Lee Cool

Pittsfield, MA

#37 Nov 3, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Well if one believes anything printed in Sunday's Berkshire Eagle, Monterosso is not just an "ass" man, but a completely creepy dirty ASS. A creepy sexual deviant Neanderthal who can not control himself with the ladies, ALLEGEDLY! A real creepy lady-killer! Bianchi's creepy friend, the one Bianchi chose over ALL the others, allegedly enjoys slapping the rumps women against their will, and talking dirty to them, and/or in front of them. He sounds like a real winner. No wonder Bianchi chose him. Every dollar, including the "$30,672 $$$$$$$$$$ in taxpayers money handed over to Bianchi's creepy friend, Monterosso, between April 9 and July 31, should be taken from Bianchi. Every single dollar Bianchi's creepy friend Monterosso received should be taken out of Bianchi's pay. And if as reported, the agreement hammered out between Bianchi/ the city's Personnel Department, and his creepy friend Monterosso included insurance, Bianchi and his ugly wife can pay for Monterosso's insurance too. Bianchi needs to GO! NOW! Bianchi and his creepy friend should be investigated. The only "black eye" to the city in relation to the scandal of BerkshireWorks is that Bianchi has not been forcibly removed from city hall, the locks changed, and Bianchi investigated.
Yo man, I heard years ago Kojak and Monterosso put there heads together and made an ass of themselves!!
Praxis33

United States

#38 Nov 4, 2014
Cool Lee Cool wrote:
<quoted text>Yo man, I heard years ago Kojak and Monterosso put there heads together and made an ass of themselves!!
Tell him how to satisfy is whoring mother with his one inch boner. Do you have same issue? Help him.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#39 Nov 4, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him how to satisfy is whoring mother with his one inch boner. Do you have same issue? Help him.
Where have you been? I thought someone put you out of your misery.
NA Son

Pittsfield, MA

#40 Nov 4, 2014
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been in NA dating my mom. There is a possibility Praxis is my dad.
Praxis33

United States

#41 Nov 4, 2014
Ozzie King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing well, moms happy. Trying to help out the dude from Presque Isle, ME. It' s really hard for him - his mother is a whorer and he has a 1 inch boner. 2 strikes to start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland Farms In Adams 1 hr Gary 23
Truth about Trumpís 1 hr Gary 9
Double Boom! Kushner 1 hr Gary 4
Trump calls immigrants 1 hr Gary 15
Trump is going to 3 hr Gary 2
Trump and his administration 8 hr Ozzie 4
Boom! Trumpís in more trouble 10 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 5

Pittsfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages