Mayor? I don't think so.

Dog Catcher? yeah maybe.
Moonbats in Massachusetts

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Alf wrote:
Mayor? I don't think so.
Dog Catcher? yeah maybe.
Ahhhhh...you must be a gob who has been sucking off the taxpayers teat. The public is getting wise do your corruption.
Poop Hands

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Kinnas may be qualified to clean up the dog shit. maybe.
stooley

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
The corrupt people skulking in the seedy shadows of the city have been fighting to keep this man out of any office for years. They do not want anyone...ANYONE, to have any power to slow down their ability to control the mega bucks that come in from the taxpayers to run the city. They want to be able to control where every dollar goes and to whom. And much of it goes where it should not.

and so they will discredit him every chance they get....they do not want to see him reelected and will do everything they can do make him look bad....see above for proof
bitch

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Moonbats in Massachusetts wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh...you must be a gob who has been sucking off the taxpayers teat. The public is getting wise do your corruption.
Why is it that if someone disagrees with one of you Bianchi fans they must be a "GOB"? I disagreed with Ruberto all the time. I also think Bianchi hasn't done anything in almost 10 months. What are we paying him for?
Poop Hands

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2012
stooley wrote:
The corrupt people skulking in the seedy shadows of the city have been fighting to keep this man out of any office for years. They do not want anyone...ANYONE, to have any power to slow down their ability to control the mega bucks that come in from the taxpayers to run the city. They want to be able to control where every dollar goes and to whom. And much of it goes where it should not.
and so they will discredit him every chance they get....they do not want to see him reelected and will do everything they can do make him look bad....see above for proof
Right, it could never be that Kinnas is just a nutjob. It's always a conspiracy against some great crusader. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Moonbats in Massachusetts

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that if someone disagrees with one of you Bianchi fans they must be a "GOB"? I disagreed with Ruberto all the time. I also think Bianchi hasn't done anything in almost 10 months. What are we paying him for?
Sorry, I'm no fan of Bianchi, he's more of the same IMO.
Heller Sucks

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Being a "no-man" is exactly the same and just as bad as being a "yes-man."
Cheshire Rat

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Heller Sucks wrote:
Being a "no-man" is exactly the same and just as bad as being a "yes-man."
there needs to be a system of checks and balances. Soemone needs to question the weird stuff. Most of the city council is not going to lose any sleep over the corruption...(ever wonder why?)

We need more Kinnas's ..it stands to reason that people with a not-so-ethical agenda would want to discredit him. They want a clear path to the money, graft and gravy train.
Spider

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Oct 9, 2012
If Kinnas hadn't revealed the Taconic carpentry scam, it would be a done deal now. I can't help but wonder how many other scams have been approved by our school committees, both past and present.

Do I think we need Kinnas?..hell yes....and a few more like him.
Jack oFFF

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Kinass needs an off button.
Pittsfield

Poughkeepsie, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Poop Hands wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, it could never be that Kinnas is just a nutjob. It's always a conspiracy against some great crusader. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Right, it could never be that there is a conspiracy or that GOB's really do exist in Pittsfield. Who, if they actually don't get away with murder it's only because their victim[s] survive after being plowed down and left to die from life threatening injuries. It's not their fault their victims survive to tell tales. But don't worry because the "criminal"injustice system has taken care of that too. And anyone who believes there are cover-ups of criminal behavior by deviants with connections MUST be a nutjob, right!
Pittsfield

Poughkeepsie, NY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Spider wrote:
If Kinnas hadn't revealed the Taconic carpentry scam, it would be a done deal now. I can't help but wonder how many other scams have been approved by our school committees, both past and present.
Do I think we need Kinnas?..hell yes....and a few more like him.
And as it turns out it looks like it is a done deal. The only difference is that the citizens have now been made aware of this scam. And I seriously doubt that Whitney/Cote or anyone else involved in this scam give a ****. They're probably just scheming to get the roofing work back in the contract. Because enough is not enough for them.
delusional

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Kinnas is delusional, if did all the jobs he said he has done in the timeline in which he has done them he would be over 100 years old. There's nothing wrong with a good devil's advocate. However, there is something wrong with a blowhard who is in love with his own voice and is a detriment to things getting done. Some may see him as this amazing scam revealer (I don't have a problem with that, when done responsibly). However, he's a freaking but job through and through. Anyone can nail a scam when they think everything is a scam and 1 comes out to be correct. There are major league baseball players that get 1 hit out of 100 at bats but that doesn't mean they're good.
Pittsfield

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Oct 18, 2012
delusional wrote:
Kinnas is delusional, if did all the jobs he said he has done in the timeline in which he has done them he would be over 100 years old. There's nothing wrong with a good devil's advocate. However, there is something wrong with a blowhard who is in love with his own voice and is a detriment to things getting done. Some may see him as this amazing scam revealer (I don't have a problem with that, when done responsibly). However, he's a freaking but job through and through. Anyone can nail a scam when they think everything is a scam and 1 comes out to be correct. There are major league baseball players that get 1 hit out of 100 at bats but that doesn't mean they're good.
That's right use the nuts and sluts attack to discredit him. That's not to say that there aren't blowhards though. Certainly Clairmont, Krol, Lothrop,and Yon qualify for that label.
cops are liars

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Oct 18, 2012
What happen to the 'No Confidence' vote against "chief" MicHELL Wynn by his own kind in the PPD? What happen to 'he's in over his head?' The truth about MicHELL Wynn must be obvious now that he's not hiding up Ruberto's ***.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Mayor vetoed bill for police body cam... 29 min Bibi Netanyahu 1
There were NO riots like this when Bush was Pre... 31 min Bibi Netanyahu 1
Freddie Gray was nothing more than your common ... 47 min Bibi Netanyahu 1
Baltimore deserves this for voting Democrat for... 54 min Bibi Netanyahu 1
Stupid Black Female Baltimore Mayor caused all ... 56 min Bibi Netanyahu 1
Life for Blacks has only got worse under Barack... 1 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
Hope these Baltimore riots end up at 166 Penn a... 1 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE