Pittsfield woman acquitted in city ba...

Pittsfield woman acquitted in city bar brawl

There are 7 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 29, 2014, titled Pittsfield woman acquitted in city bar brawl. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A city woman was acquitted on all charges and her two co-defendants found not guilty of the most serious crimes in connection with a brawl outside a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

barflies gone wild

Hope, ME

#1 Jul 30, 2014
So which lovely barfly won a shack-up/hook-up with the "man" prize? The way I see it, Scarface was the aggressor and should be caged up. But they all sound like a bunch of liquored up barflies fighting over a pile of shit.
Praxis33

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2014
barflies gone wild wrote:
So which lovely barfly won a shack-up/hook-up with the "man" prize? The way I see it, Scarface was the aggressor and should be caged up. But they all sound like a bunch of liquored up barflies fighting over a pile of shit.
In your case it is your mother. You call your mother scarface? Are you sure you are not looking at your mother's skank? You want to caged that up and save it for later? Let it drip, let your mother get crusty and then go to town. What you say it true as your mothers skank will attract flies.
Dump

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Trash bags fighting trash bags over another trash bag this is why I stay out of the bars in pittsfield
praxisasshole

Albany, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2014
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it is your mother. You call your mother scarface? Are you sure you are not looking at your mother's skank? You want to caged that up and save it for later? Let it drip, let your mother get crusty and then go to town. What you say it true as your mothers skank will attract flies.
Why don't you get a girlfriend you loser? Barring that why don't you suck six miles of sh-=it right out of my a-=s-=s-=hole?
Praxis33

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Dump wrote:
Trash bags fighting trash bags over another trash bag this is why I stay out of the bars in pittsfield
Better to stay home with your mother, bend her over a chair and have some fun - eh?
momma praixxsisisi

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jul 31, 2014
praxisasshole wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get a girlfriend you loser? Barring that why don't you suck six miles of sh-=it right out of my a-=s-=s-=hole?
you need to leave my retarded son alone. he can't help it..what he needs most is pity not criticism...
Praxis33

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2014
momma praixxsisisi wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to leave my retarded son alone. he can't help it..what he needs most is pity not criticism...
No retards involved. Just mom and I.... Just like when you go down on yours. My mother isn't as worn out as yours. That's a huge hole on your mother from what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baberuth Baseball 57 min High Plains Drifter 36
Further School Budget Cuts Coming 1 hr High Plains Drifter 18
Pittsfield Streets Filthy 2 hr Seymor Wahconah 1
Hip Hop Festival Saturday 1-8 pm 8 hr Paul Kersey 6
News Weapons cache found in Pittsfield drug raid; tw... 8 hr Paul Kersey 2
Trump Drowing in Work 11 hr Pokohantus 4
News New Pilot Program Brings Destressing Techniques... 11 hr Paul Keresy 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance