Gas price's up 6 cents in two days, D...

Gas price's up 6 cents in two days, Didn't someone tell me they were going down.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Not sure which one of you scum bag piece of crap Demorats told me this but where is your proof that they are going downm.
Heller Sucks

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Damn it, you were so close to writing a sentence with no spelling mistakes. Then you ended with downm. I thought this was finally going to be the day, too bad.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Heller Sucks wrote:
Damn it, you were so close to writing a sentence with no spelling mistakes. Then you ended with downm. I thought this was finally going to be the day, too bad.
Hey douchebag why not give a reason as to why you are paying so much for gas to get your sorry ass to the store to by your booze.
Fail time

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Was that in English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield pair face charges in theft of copper... 35 min Rockie 9
News Pittsfield woman charged with drunken driving w... 2 hr Salons 6
Obama's Jewish War on Syria (Aug '13) 4 hr FuqIsrael 9
Is Dean really a DlCK? Wed hahahahaa 2
News Street fight between two women almost spins out... (May '09) Tue Cops are Degenerates 62
News Hinds' early work unveils platform of social, e... Tue Cops are Degenerates 1
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... Tue Cops are Degenerates 21

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages