Hillcrest Educational Centers a horri...
Boogiemen and Monsters

Hope, ME

#67 Oct 28, 2013
But, but, that egotistical pompous blowhard Mike Supranowicz will be joining Hillcrest Educational Centers. So there's that to look forward to.
Mevea

North Windham, CT

#68 Jan 10, 2014
Mevea wrote:
I was just kidding my social worker made me write that last post. They said if I didnt other kids would be hurt at HEC.
Nice try, but I am from CT. As said beneath my name in the post. I stand by everything I said, even to this day.
donny

Pittsfield, MA

#69 Jan 11, 2014
rich belair.
no good. enough said
monsters and boogiemen

Hope, ME

#70 Jan 11, 2014
You can always find too many of the very worst monsters and boogiemen "saving" children. Making children their mission in their lives.

But anyway, what happen to the trial of the social worker/school/ adjustment counselor/student center support coordinator/coach/EMT/fire captain/emergency management director/facilities manager for the Town Offices/Board of Health member/spawn of a saint boogieman in the basement of an elementary school? The boogieman investigated by DSS/DCF as far back as 2003? for molesting little girls, but apparently given a gold star and allowed to return to his elementary school basement lair where he allegedly raped little girls multiple times over the years. What happen to his trial date?
donny

Montague, MA

#71 Jan 11, 2014
monsters and boogiemen wrote:
You can always find too many of the very worst monsters and boogiemen "saving" children. Making children their mission in their lives.

But anyway, what happen to the trial of the social worker/school/ adjustment counselor/student center support coordinator/coach/EMT/fire captain/emergency management director/facilities manager for the Town Offices/Board of Health member/spawn of a saint boogieman in the basement of an elementary school? The boogieman investigated by DSS/DCF as far back as 2003? for molesting little girls, but apparently given a gold star and allowed to return to his elementary school basement lair where he allegedly raped little girls multiple times over the years. What happen to his trial date?
who???
YDC

North Andover, MA

#72 Feb 20, 2014
Hillcrest is a ok place to work , however it is not for everyone, its a difficult job that requires a lot of patience and devotion. As with any job there comes struggles and difficulties.
donny

Pittsfield, MA

#73 Feb 22, 2014
YDC wrote:
Hillcrest is a ok place to work , however it is not for everyone, its a difficult job that requires a lot of patience and devotion. As with any job there comes struggles and difficulties.
the job is fine
admin sucks
Emily Ovaitte

Barre, VT

#74 Jul 7, 2014
realplz wrote:
All in all it is a corrupt organization. Do you really think the board will listen to someone who gets spit, blood, cum, and physical violence thrown at them every time they go to work.....For ten dollars an hour. Shut that place down. Stop releasing violent twisted kids in our community.
Thanks alot dude xD I'm being sarcastic. When I was 12 to 13 I was a 'student' there. I went in better than I came out. I knew you guys didn't care about us. You abused us! You talking about getting paid $10.00 an hour? Bull. Did you even care about us at ALL? My life turned to hell. I'm MORE depressed and now I have anger that is hard to control which I didn't have before I went to hillcrest. You people need to get sued for all the shit that you do to these kids. I got physically and verbally abused. You people say "poor me, I only get paid
$10.00 an hour." You caused me more pain. I was abused there. Hillcrest should get shut down.
DCF are Monsters

Pittsfield, MA

#75 Feb 11, 2015
A sex scandal at Hillcrest Educational Center. What a surprise!
Praxis33

United States

#76 Feb 12, 2015
DCF are Monsters wrote:
A sex scandal at Hillcrest Educational Center. What a surprise!
Hey RETARD, remember the time you held your mothers legs wide at Hillcrest Educational Center and called to all over the loud speaker to come and get her. She was covered in male seed and you licked it all up but never got to use your one inch boner. Sad. This is what you are talking about?
Hillcrest_Expose d

Scarsdale, NY

#77 Mar 15, 2015
never worked there but I was at the ITU for my senior year of college and most of the staff seemed like they hated their jobs. I wrote a little poem about hillcrest that pretty much sums it up:

I couldíve been an academic
went to college, study abroad, maybe build some extra credits

but beer pong and flip cup couldnít make it
and academic probation labeled me a looser
They blamed the weed and made me a rehab patient
didnít change a thing, I still thought weed was cooler

Until I got sent to boarding school
all of a sudden I wasnít so cool
wish someone would have told me
theres no more weed wen u act a fool
now I donít sleep in my own bed and people watch me
Its kind of OD

But hold up a minuet, this shit dosent make sense
I failed your test now i have to stay on this side of the fence?
societies labeled me a nucince, but why not you too?
half these staff havenít even finished school!
You work in a fucking shit show, what a looser!

At lest Iím not thirty three working for just over minimum wage
slaming autistic kids on the ground and keeping them caged
But hey, whatever puts a smile on your face, however you spend your day
but get down off your high horse, its moving at a slow pace

the only thing that keeps me sane is knowing Iím further ahead in the game
its a damn shame hill crest only hires people that are lame
especially when their working with kids who are insane!
Baffled and Disgruntled

Springfield, MA

#78 May 9, 2015
I agree with all of the comments above. Especially the nonprofit hooey that HEC gets to sling around!! The communication at the company also is nonexistent. The right hand never knows what the left hand is doing. When you try to get things done you get a big wall of silence. If you break a rule they tell you its your fault for not knowing some thing they didn't tell you in the first place. The rules change all the time and everyone in the company breaks them! I don't want to be in danger of getting hit, bit, spat on kicked AND get treated like crap. The pay is OK but respect, there is none given to the lower echelon employees!!
Digruntled

Springfield, MA

#79 May 9, 2015
If you like working for a place where you get treated like crap and get paid pennies, this is it.
Glen Back

Pittsfield, MA

#80 May 9, 2015
Digruntled wrote:
If you like working for a place where you get treated like crap and get paid pennies, this is it.
Stop winning and get to work. Did anyone tell you had to work there? Go somewhere else problem solved. Lazy MF's want everything but don't want to work for it.
die Stadt die ich hasse

Pittsfield, MA

#81 May 9, 2015
How much is that fat pasty pompous disgusting useless piece of shit Michael S. getting paid?
irritAted

Pittsfield, MA

#82 Sep 7, 2015
Hillcrest was the worst place I have ever worked at, only because the higher ups treated me like absolute crap! If you aren't a favorite, then you might as well quit while you're ahead!!! Waste of time!
Ty2r

Far Rockaway, NY

#83 Jun 21, 2016
Emily Ovaitte wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks alot dude xD I'm being sarcastic. When I was 12 to 13 I was a 'student' there. I went in better than I came out. I knew you guys didn't care about us. You abused us! You talking about getting paid $10.00 an hour? Bull. Did you even care about us at ALL? My life turned to hell. I'm MORE depressed and now I have anger that is hard to control which I didn't have before I went to hillcrest. You people need to get sued for all the shit that you do to these kids. I got physically and verbally abused. You people say "poor me, I only get paid
$10.00 an hour." You caused me more pain. I was abused there. Hillcrest should get shut down.
Yes that place should get shut down that place is just a waist of space i was a student there they. Messed up my life and made me worst
Ateddy

East Hartford, CT

#84 Jul 18, 2016
realplz wrote:
All in all it is a corrupt organization. Do you really think the board will listen to someone who gets spit, blood, cum, and physical violence thrown at them every time they go to work.....For ten dollars an hour. Shut that place down. Stop releasing violent twisted kids in our community.
They are not violent twisted kids they are like everyone else my daughter is in Hillcrest and I'm very pleased with the program
Youza

Pittsfield, MA

#85 Jul 19, 2016
There is a new nurse there with an amazing rack. Anyone know who she is?
small minds

Adams, MA

#86 Jul 19, 2016
Youza wrote:
There is a new nurse there with an amazing rack. Anyone know who she is?
If your there doubt she would want to know you even if your balls are big bet you have no job no money mental problems yup your going to take her places where in your pants all guys got the same thing honey its how well you can take care of yourself and support yourself and how mature you are that what counts in real life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police union's lawyers push back against Pittsf... 40 min Cops are Degenerates 9
News 'Embracing beauty of difference' at first Berks... 41 min Cops are Degenerates 16
Stop And Shop Music Playlist (Oct '14) 12 hr Razorflame45 26
Is MATT a 33 degree SATANIST? 13 hr The Pink Donkey 1
Another sad article by john seven Tue Interesting 1
The Jewish War in Syria Mon Petrodollar 71
Travel Ban UPHELD Mon Lumber Noodance 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages