Driver in deadly Pittsfield accident ...

Driver in deadly Pittsfield accident out on bail

There are 19 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 29, 2011, titled Driver in deadly Pittsfield accident out on bail. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

James E. Benlien is out on bail following his arraignment Monday in Central Berkshire District Court on charges that he left his wife on the side of the road after a deadly fall from their moving car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

high class family

Easthampton, MA

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Drunk more likely than not, Christine Benlien jumped or fell out of a moving vehicle, while most likely drunk than not. Did she ever show up at her job at Barton's Crossing drunk? And what company does her drunk crack cocaine smoking husband James work for? I really don't want a crack smoking drunk servicing my air condition or heating system.
drunks on the road

Easthampton, MA

#2 Nov 29, 2011
drunks get hurt and sometime die because of their own bad drunken behavior. today's paper reports a fight between two women outside a bar Hermann Alexander's at 1:45 a.m.with one woman hospitalized after being hit in the head and face with a shoe and a beer bottle. Wasn't Hermann Alexander's the site of a shooting at one time?

and another fight between two drunk male combatants involving a report of a gun around midnight outside of Brulees, one of Pittsfield's fine North st eatery. So come on down to Pittsfield's newly revitalized beautiful safe downtown North St.

And then that classy family outting to that classy pub Zenners where James Benlien went off to smoke crack cocaine and his wife somehow ended up dead on the ride home.
nice to know

Watervliet, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2011
that people like you believe everything they read in the Berkshire Eagle. I hope you feel good sitting behind your computer commenting on a situation you know nothing about. You are a real pillar of the community yourself. Lemme guess....fat, ugly, no friends, no job, no life and nothing better to do than to judge other people and most importantly stupid for believing what you read in the newspaper. You should be ashamed of yourself for your comments.
Jean yus

North Adams, MA

#4 Nov 29, 2011
nice to know wrote:
that people like you believe everything they read in the Berkshire Eagle. I hope you feel good sitting behind your computer commenting on a situation you know nothing about. You are a real pillar of the community yourself. Lemme guess....fat, ugly, no friends, no job, no life and nothing better to do than to judge other people and most importantly stupid for believing what you read in the newspaper. You should be ashamed of yourself for your comments.
Who the f uck are you? His dealer or his backdoor s lut?
Dummies Drive Drunk

Northville, NY

#5 Nov 29, 2011
high class family wrote:
Drunk more likely than not, Christine Benlien jumped or fell out of a moving vehicle, while most likely drunk than not. Did she ever show up at her job at Barton's Crossing drunk? And what company does her drunk crack cocaine smoking husband James work for? I really don't want a crack smoking drunk servicing my air condition or heating system.
Shedd Plumbing. Even after numerous rehabs and relapses, they always held his job. Now them I feel sorry for, being duped like that.
cocktail service

Easthampton, MA

#7 Nov 30, 2011
nice to know wrote:
Its clear you're distraught that someone you obviously care or cared about have/had serious drug and or alcohol issues. Maybe you should go get drunk at Zens to dull the pain of your loss. You're clearly agitated so you might want to leave the crack alone. Go drown your sorrow at Zens.
what the heck

Williamstown, MA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
nice to know wrote:
what doe lemme guess mean??
wow

Watervliet, NY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
what the heck wrote:
<quoted text>what doe lemme guess mean??
I don't know....what "doe" it mean??? I think it means you should hang out with the douche bag I initially directed the comment at.
stank

North Adams, MA

#10 Nov 30, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know....what "doe" it mean??? I think it means you should hang out with the douche bag I initially directed the comment at.
If I wanna hang out with a douche bag, I'll give your wife a call.
Amused

Boston, MA

#11 Nov 30, 2011
Dummies Drive Drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Shedd Plumbing. Even after numerous rehabs and relapses, they always held his job. Now them I feel sorry for, being duped like that.
Wrong.. Clearly you know nothing, he does not work there.. nice try though.. better luck next time!
cocktail service

Easthampton, MA

#12 Nov 30, 2011
Crack cocaine and alcohol use in this classy family. Does grandson Chantz live in the home with a grandpa who smokes crack cocaine? Poor little thing, no more six glasses of wine grandma to gets hugs from.
cocktail service

Easthampton, MA

#13 Nov 30, 2011
cocktail service wrote:
Crack cocaine and alcohol use in this classy family. Does grandson Chantz live in the home with a grandpa who smokes crack cocaine? Poor little thing, no more six glasses of wine grandma to gets hugs from.
and then off to the bar for pitchers of beer before hitting the road.
Someone please explain

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Nov 30, 2011
If you search this joker Benlien on the internet, you find he's had NINETEEN different addresses in Pittsfield. Does that sound like a stable family man to you? Please explain?
HellerCarbonNazi sLLC

New York, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2011
Someone please explain wrote:
If you search this joker Benlien on the internet, you find he's had NINETEEN different addresses in Pittsfield. Does that sound like a stable family man to you? Please explain?
Explanation: The more drugs you sell, the more money you make. The more money you make the better the house you can live in. If you do it long enough, you can live in a $300,000.00 house.
Flobaeker

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Dec 1, 2011
stank wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanna hang out with a douche bag, I'll give your wife a call.
Stank isn't that you sisters pet name - scum from North Adams. Isn't douche bag your brother. Hey who's on your bankin list today. Scum from north adams, skank or douche.
family values

Easthampton, MA

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Christine Benlien leaves a sister Susan Overbaugh and her husband Thomas
ed johnson

Troy, NY

#18 Dec 1, 2011
family values wrote:
Christine Benlien leaves a sister Susan Overbaugh and her husband Thomas
And??
piggies

Schenectady, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2011
ed johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
And??
She's a slut who married for money.....Did I just type that?? LOL
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#22 Nov 26, 2013
Jean yus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f uck are you? His dealer or his backdoor s lut?
You're a piece of shit. Were you
There when anything went down!!! No you weren't. But some people were. Mind your business scum
Bag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Decimated Trump 5 hr pickup game 17
News New Middle East Refugee Plan Outlined to Overfl... 9 hr Anti White Racists 36
News Cherry Street movies a big hit (Jul '09) 11 hr Get Smart 27
Braintree Deputy police chief placed on leave o... Sep 28 cops are degener... 6
News Pittsfield: Police Officers Union conducting fu... Sep 28 cops are degener... 1
News Homeless man facing manslaughter charge in fata... Sep 28 Johnny Dingoberry 3
News Pittsfield: Fire Department equipped with Narcan Sep 27 Junkies are Scum 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages