naawp free "george zimmerman" t-shirt...

naawp free "george zimmerman" t-shirt offer

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

NAAWP-FREE T-SHIRTS

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
NAAWP FREE "GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" T-SHIRT OFFER
I WALKED WITH GEORGE ZIMMERMAN 2013 "FREE NAAWP T-SHIRTS"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/teen...
“BULLEYES T-SHIRT”

AVAILABLE SIZES: EXTRA SMALL through 3XXX are available!

These OFFICIAL PATENTED, HAND-MADE and COPY RIGHTED Collectable T-Shirts are Uniquely Crafted and STATE

"I WALKED WITH GEORGE 2013" on the FRONT

and have an EXTRA LARGE RED & BLACK BULLSEYE on the Back with the Letters "NAAWP" Stamped in the Middle!

ORDER YOURS TODAY-Before Supplies Run Low!

[email protected]

FACT: According ERIC HOLDER'S DEPARTMENT of INJUSTICE-1,600 WHITE PEOPLE WERE MURDERED BY BLACK PEOPLE IN 2012!

FACTS: According ERIC HOLDER'S DEPARTMENT of INJUSTICE-OVER 33,000 WHITE WOMEN WERE RAPED BY BLACK MEN IN 2012, CONVERSELY, 8 BLACK WOMEN WERE RAPED BY WHITE MEN!

FACT: The U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER refers to WHITE PEOPLE as "COWARDS" on the ISSUE of RACIAL INJUSTICE!

QUESTION: Do YOU want to Think of Yourself as a "COWARD" or do You want to "STAND UP with the NAAWP" for GEORGE ZIMMERMAN and PAULA DEEN?

... that is the "QUESTION" in 2013!

"I WALKED WITH PAULA DEEN" T-SHIRTS are also available in similar sizes!

fatuous1
http://topsy.com/twitter/obessed56
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and SPOKESPERSON for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE
[email protected]

PLEASE FORWARD THIS IMPORTANT POST TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW-SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED ON THE GREAT TOTALLY FREE NAAWP OFFER!
body bags

Biddeford, ME

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Maybe they should have made them out of paper bags in a one size fits all for the grossly obese. Those Georgie types who are fat, flabby, out of shape, and untrainable. Those Georgie cop wanna-be types. Those less than a .01 on a scale of 1 to 10 cop wanna-be types like Georgie. Those grossly obese Georgie types who can't fight there was out of a paper bag.
body bags

Lincolnville, ME

#4 Jul 10, 2013
body bags wrote:
Maybe they should have made them out of paper bags in a one size fits all for the grossly obese. Those Georgie types who are fat, flabby, out of shape, and untrainable. Those Georgie cop wanna-be types. Those less than a .01 on a scale of 1 to 10 cop wanna-be types like Georgie. Those grossly obese Georgie types who can't fight there was out of a paper bag.
That would be brown paper moo moos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police, responders bear emotional bu... 21 min the city I hate 59
gaetani finally admits a truth 26 min the city I hate 5
My Two Mothers Told Me... 1 hr Tom bin Fontaine 1
My Run For Mayor... 1 hr Tom bin Fontaine 1
Poll Santanio Valdez 4 hr rex 0
I just want to say, 6 hr Hank 1
421 and counting 12 hr Jeez 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages