Planet Valenti Craps Out
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Long Live Lothrop

Springfield, MA

#163 May 10, 2014
Who is more nuts the fool who posts that cops are bad or the ignorant dolt that keeps posting the same crap
Cops are Heros

Presque Isle, ME

#164 May 10, 2014
Boston Police Officer Charged with Stealing military-grade explosives.

Former Portland Police Officer indicted in connection with the theft of more than $158,000 ......

Reading Police Officer Charged with Stealing Thousands of dollars from the police department evidence room.....

Former Wyoming Police Officer Arrested for Repeated Child Sexual Assault.

Harvey Cop Charged with buying Stolen iPod, power tools.....

Former Police Officer guilty of string of Sex Crimes.

Former Sex Crimes Officer Charged with Exploitation of Minor.

Former Modesto Police Officer Arrested for multiple Child Sex Crimes.
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#165 May 12, 2014
HEROIC COPS SAVE BLIND WOMAN FROM FLOOD WATERS

911: Where is she?

Caller: About four foot underwater.

Monday night the hero officers who made the save spoke exclusively with CBS 12 News.

When the rain came down hard Thursday night and continued into Friday there were serious consequences for places like Boynton Beach.

"The whole city was basically underwater," said Officer Evan Esteves.

Drivers were stalling out by the hundreds, police officers were closing down streets trying to keep some kind of order in all of this.

But during the middle of one of the most hectic shifts in a long time, officers Evan Esteves and Rocky Zavattaro saved the life of a blind wheelchair-bound woman.

It started with a call for help around 5 oclock Friday morning.

The officers returned to the area to talk about how it all went down, when every second mattered.

They helped a homeless woman stuck in flood waters in a wooded area along SW 8th Street in Boynton Beach.  

We're told that the blind handicapped woman rescued is likely still in the hospital or at a shelter recovering.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#166 May 12, 2014
"HERO COP" MAKES SECOND RESCUE JUST DAYS APART

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8)- Just days after he helped save a family from a raging apartment fire in Clairemont, a heroic San Diego police officer is at it again.

This time, officer Zach Bradley pulled a suspected drunk driver out of her wrecked vehicle. An SUV flipped over and hit a natural gas meter on the side of an apartment building in Clairemont.

It happened just hours after Bradley wrapped up a press conference where he spoke about rescuing a woman and her two daughters as they jumped from a second-story building engulfed in flames Tuesday morning.

SAN DIEGO (CNS/CBS 8)- A San Diego police officer who helped two teen-aged girls and their mother trapped on the second story of their apartment building to escape during a raging fire Tuesday morning is being heralded a hero.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/20549725/hero-cop-r...
Long Live Lothrop

Lincoln, NE

#167 May 12, 2014
HERO COP NABS CELL PHONE THIEF

A HERO TRANSIT COP, WHO WAS SHOT IN THE BACK IN JANUARY, made a dramatic arrest of a cell phone thief in Brooklyn on Monday.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/17/hero-cop-nabs-ce...
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#168 May 16, 2014
Briellejaxlexa wrote:
NewWorldOrder | 1 hr ago | Reply
PITTSFIELD, Mass.-- "It became apparent that we needed to make some official response," said Pittsfield Police Chief Michael Wynn.
That response following nearly three weeks of questions, rumors and much speculation over a steroid scandal that has rocked his department. Pittsfield Police Chief Michael Wynn acknowledges the slow response rate, but says it was intentional.
"We did not want to impact their investigation. Our administrative concerns, although they are serious, need to take in mind that there are other law enforcement out there doing active work that could have been jeopardized by us talking," he said.
An investigation is currently underway by the federal government. Berkshire District Attorney David Capeless confirmed last week Pittsfield Police Officer David Kirchner and State Police Sergeant Daniel Gale are being investigated for steroid abuse. Officer Kirchner was a member of the Berkshire County Drug Task Force at the time of his offense.
"This is not my proudest moment as chief of the agency and I understand that this is a black mark on the agency. I get that," Chief Wynn said.
While the federal investigation is still underway, an internal investigation by Pittsfield Police yielded two charges against Kirchner. This report released by the city solicitor found the officer at fault for steroid abuse. Really????
Apparently the use/abuse of illegal drugs and the dishonesty associated with the use/abuse of and criminal involvement in illegal drugs does not have a negative affect on the credibility of cops. But then what does in Pittsfield!
cops are deviants

Presque Isle, ME

#169 Jun 12, 2014
Anyway, golf pro Nick Caccamo only had to be better in terms of not nodding off for the duration of city council meeting, and not being accused of abusing illegal drugs and not being charged with drug offenses after allegedly tipping off alleged drug dealers. So as you can see, almost anyone can qualify for a seat on the city council. I mean, anyone who can stomach being in the same room with that vicious pompous vile creepy pasty megalomaniac, Lothrop, the monster.
Praxis33

United States

#170 Jun 13, 2014
cops are deviants wrote:
Anyway, golf pro Nick Caccamo only had to be better in terms of not nodding off for the duration of city council meeting, and not being accused of abusing illegal drugs and not being charged with drug offenses after allegedly tipping off alleged drug dealers. So as you can see, almost anyone can qualify for a seat on the city council. I mean, anyone who can stomach being in the same room with that vicious pompous vile creepy pasty megalomaniac, Lothrop, the monster.
So you mom thinks your one incher is pitiful - eh? But on the other hand you can get almost 5 night sticks in her back door. Pics would be nice. So your mother thinks your are so pathetic that she can't stomach being in the same room with your vicious pompouts viale creepy little member. You need to strap one on and show your mother who is the boss. Stick it in her back door and then straight to her mouth for a cleaning... repeat until she has some respect for you. You can't be that much of a loser.
TES and his Beast

Presque Isle, ME

#171 Jun 14, 2014
The photo of TES and it's other half posted on the June 13-15, 2014 PlaNUT has perfectly captured the cold unnatural beauty of TES and his beast.
Patrick Henry

Perry, MI

#172 Jul 11, 2014
Over rated. Cheap[ crooks and not dangerous. Filthy little back biters. They are opportunists that exploit the voters. Nobody says anything to the contrary until Valenti came along. He may not be perfect but he is the only voice we have on local politics that include reasoning as to the "why's" something is done. So, before we throw rocks at this guy I want to see someone stand up and do better.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#173 Jul 11, 2014
Half-baked, half-ass titillating rumors, innuendo, and supposition from the tingler, a.k.a. the PlaNUT.
Praxis33

United States

#174 Jul 11, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Half-baked, half-ass titillating rumors, innuendo, and supposition from the tingler, a.k.a. the PlaNUT.
U need to go full NUT into the half-ass of your mother's back door brown hole. The only tingle should be the long crusty back door hair. FullNut is the only way to satisfy your mother.
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#175 Jul 11, 2014
From Planet Valenti July 10,2014

Planet Sitting on Two Powder-keg Stories ... Charges Filed

"The charges involve a current city official. The back-up material in support of the allegations appears to be well sourced, documented, and detailed."

Is this just half-baked, half-ass rumor, innuendo, and supposition? Does it involve Pittsfield's "action" chief in anyway?

And on the subject of Pittsfield's "acting" chief, and his failed marriage, did the "acting" chief's wife allege any cop perpetrated domestic violence or alienation of affection in her divorce papers? Was the PPD ever called to the home of MicHELL and Vicki for any alleged domestic violence incidents?
Praxis33

United States

#176 Jul 11, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
From Planet Valenti July 10,2014
Planet Sitting on Two Powder-keg Stories ... Charges Filed
"The charges involve a current city official. The back-up material in support of the allegations appears to be well sourced, documented, and detailed."
Is this just half-baked, half-ass rumor, innuendo, and supposition? Does it involve Pittsfield's "action" chief in anyway?
And on the subject of Pittsfield's "acting" chief, and his failed marriage, did the "acting" chief's wife allege any cop perpetrated domestic violence or alienation of affection in her divorce papers? Was the PPD ever called to the home of MicHELL and Vicki for any alleged domestic violence incidents?
When you go down on your mother is there a thug? Do you lie to your mother so your nose grows while going down on your mother? Your nose is bigger than that pitiful little member in your pants. BTW have you ever got anyone off with that pitifully small weiner? I bet not. So when you are bang-in away at you mothers back door she doesn't even know your there. Are you going to take my advise and get a few night sticks or I you set and asking michell and vicki for advise. Basically you are useless so your mother has an uphill battle.
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#177 Aug 18, 2014
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
Posted to PlanetValenti:
May 18, 2011 at 12:56 pm #
So if your so interested, why donít you do it?
----------
May 18, 2011 at 1:03 pm #
JOSH
Nah. Let GMH look for conspiracies where there are none. Thatís more his taste.
----------
May 18, 2011 at 5:41 pm #
Iím just waiting until Heller registers the domain planetvalenti.net
----------
May 18, 2011 at 7:02 pm #
Yeah Dan, youíre right.
Thereís no conspiracy of silence whatsoever within the Pittsfield Police Department to keep anabolic steroids usage quiet; nor is there a conspiracy of silence at the Pittsfield Water Works to keep the scandal over there quiet; nor is there a conspiracy of silence within the upper ranks of PPD to keep quiet that little matter of the rape investigator banging the rape victim.
Yeah, Dan, youíre right, no conspiracies at all.
Have a nice summer covering how artists view their work and "the pulse of whatís happening" in art now and "in the future".
We all share with you your feelings of excitement at this thrilling and important new endeavor.
If one believes this happened, it would appear that a PPD rape investigator can bang a rape victim without fear of any adverse consequences under the leadership of MicHELL Wynn. On the contrary it would appear that the PPD sex crimes/rape investigator banging a rape victim is not a career ender where as Pittsfield's VA agent's alleged failure to prepare and present a budget for fiscal 2015, allegedly anyway, has resulted in her unpaid suspension and may very well end her career. Whether its true or not. But don't worry, the sex crimes/rape investigator will not lose his job for banging a rape victim. Most likely even if the sex crimes/rape investigator was/is? banging the rape victim while on duty.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#178 Aug 18, 2014
Is the burly man with a head full of curly locks, dressed in black t-shirt and jeans one of the contractors complaining about going to the basement in city hall for permits?
Praxis33

United States

#179 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>If one believes this happened, it would appear that a PPD rape investigator can bang a rape victim without fear of any adverse consequences under the leadership of MicHELL Wynn. On the contrary it would appear that the PPD sex crimes/rape investigator banging a rape victim is not a career ender where as Pittsfield's VA agent's alleged failure to prepare and present a budget for fiscal 2015, allegedly anyway, has resulted in her unpaid suspension and may very well end her career. Whether its true or not. But don't worry, the sex crimes/rape investigator will not lose his job for banging a rape victim. Most likely even if the sex crimes/rape investigator was/is? banging the rape victim while on duty.
Your bringing up two topics here, Crap and Trains on your mother. Maybe you are looking to have your mother spread wide and trained while you sit below her and let he crap on your face. Whoa, I bet you didn't think you could combine those two. How many big members can you mother handle at the same time. Sometimes taking multiple members in the front door make it hard to use the back door. You might have to stick a few fingers in your mothers back door to open her up. No need for rape talk as you mother will give it up freely and she has by many many members. I bet not a one of them has a smalller member than you.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#180 Dec 12, 2014
Briellejaxlexa wrote:
NewWorldOrder | 1 hr ago | Reply
PITTSFIELD, Mass.-- "It became apparent that we needed to make some official response," said Pittsfield Police Chief Michael Wynn.
That response following nearly three weeks of questions, rumors and much speculation over a steroid scandal that has rocked his department. Pittsfield Police Chief Michael Wynn acknowledges the slow response rate, but says it was intentional.
"We did not want to impact their investigation. Our administrative concerns, although they are serious, need to take in mind that there are other law enforcement out there doing active work that could have been jeopardized by us talking," he said.
An investigation is currently underway by the federal government. Berkshire District Attorney David Capeless confirmed last week Pittsfield Police Officer David Kirchner and State Police Sergeant Daniel Gale are being investigated for steroid abuse. Officer Kirchner was a member of the Berkshire County Drug Task Force at the time of his offense.
"This is not my proudest moment as chief of the agency and I understand that this is a black mark on the agency. I get that," Chief Wynn said.
While the federal investigation is still underway, an internal investigation by Pittsfield Police yielded two charges against Kirchner. This report released by the city solicitor found the officer at fault for steroid abuse. Really????
When it became apparent that "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn was not going to be able to hide this one from the public scrutiny, Wynn made the leadership decision, in the interest of integrity, to obfuscate the very insignificant issue of an elite drug cop's illegal involvment with illegal drugs.
Praxis33

United States

#182 Dec 12, 2014
<quoted text>
When it became apparent that "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn was not going to be able to hide this one from the public scrutiny, Wynn made the leadership decision, in the interest of integrity, to obfuscate the very insignificant issue of an elite drug cop's illegal involvment with illegal drugs.
The LOSER repeating himself. Nobody ever responds.

Fixed it for you LOSER.

When it became apparent that all cops have a bigger penis than I Ė I settled down to actually thinking how pitiful I am. I looked down again and said that is a pitiful penis. In the interest of integrity, to obfuscate the very insignificant issue of having a boner which has never satisfied a woman maybe drugs are the answer..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Load ready 22 min cops are liars an... 1
I Went To The County Today For 2 Licenses 24 min cops are liars an... 2
Pittsfield Politics and Corruption (Sep '14) 24 min cops are liars an... 19
News Beam falls at Pittsfield Price Chopper; one per... 26 min cops are liars an... 4
News Pittsfield woman, 88, charged with assault on o... 27 min cops are liars an... 38
War Recruiting Rally Saturday At The Junk Shop 2 hr Tom bin Fontaine 4
Same Sex Marriage Gets Court Nod 4 hr Tom bin Fontaine 3
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages