Lothrop the Monster

Pittsfield, MA

#89 Oct 12, 2012
nip and tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Lothrop feels that Ruberto has immunity so he does not go after him. I think he feels that everyone has immunity right now,,,except for Bianchi and Degan (who coincidentally are not in the GOB loop) go figger
Well DCF Lothrop would know about immunity. It's the rock DCF monsters hide all their dirty shit under.
the rest of the story

Pittsfield, MA

#90 Oct 12, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
<quoted text>
To which conspiracy of silence at Pittsfield City Hall are you specifically referring?
a) Usage by city employees of illegal anabolic steroids?
b) A Pittsfield Police Department investigator of rape crimes having sex with the victim of a rape he was investigating?
c) A scandal at the Pittsfield Department of Public Works & Utilities regarding employee overtime and missing equipment?
d) The toxicity of the air above and around Silver Lake?
Please be specific.
Thank you.
Yes yes yes these are disturbing issues but Valenti has taken up the scandal of the burly man with healthy curly locks dressed in black t-shirt and jeans who dared to exercise his first amendment right to voice his burly opinion in front of Valenti's delicate little man ears.
WTF

Pittsfield, MA

#91 Oct 12, 2012
WTF is wrong with you people?
no confidence

Lincolnville, ME

#92 Oct 13, 2012
How can Clairmont attempt to explain away his 20 min. ranting behavior by suggesting that he froze. For Clairmont to claim that his insulting rant on his understanding of legal issues and his attempt to force us to see things the way he does was because he froze seems a bit unbelieveable considering that it appears that he came to the city hall meeting prepared with some documents? to rant on about his understanding of legal issues, whether we liked it or not. At least that's my opinion.
observer

Pittsfield, MA

#93 Oct 13, 2012
no confidence wrote:
How can Clairmont attempt to explain away his 20 min. ranting behavior by suggesting that he froze. For Clairmont to claim that his insulting rant on his understanding of legal issues and his attempt to force us to see things the way he does was because he froze seems a bit unbelieveable considering that it appears that he came to the city hall meeting prepared with some documents? to rant on about his understanding of legal issues, whether we liked it or not. At least that's my opinion.
His obsession with destroying the city solicitor was nothing short of scary. The outlook for a functioning city council in the next year is not good with this sort of psychotic behavior...I hope he has a therapist or gets one soon
no confidence

Monson, ME

#94 Oct 14, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
His obsession with destroying the city solicitor was nothing short of scary. The outlook for a functioning city council in the next year is not good with this sort of psychotic behavior...I hope he has a therapist or gets one soon
Scary, certainly. Sort of psychotic, absolutely. At least that the way I saw it. Lothrop must believe he can get away with this kind of behavior in public just because he gets away with horrifying inquisitions that take place at his other job. At least no two years olds were harmed at Tuesday night's city hall inquisition. I wouldn't be surprised if Lothrop, Clairmoint, Yon, Krol and Sherman all met up after the meeting ripped off their clothes and danced around a raging fire celebrating in a sort psychotic way.
something rotten

Pawling, NY

#95 Nov 30, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
What a disappointment.
Dan Valenti raises people's expectations telling the public that his publication Planet Valenti is going to be fearless, relentlessly covering the political underbelly of Pittsfield and Berkshire County.
Mr. Valenti goes about claiming the mantle of vigorous interrogator asking the tough questions, demanding specific answers.
Then suddenly in the midst of multiple stories in which his publication is centrally involved in exposing wrongdoing, in the midst of the latest mayoral campaign (to whose candidates he promised to pose the hard questions), Mr. Valenti suddenly takes a powder, craps out, and walks away.
in the land of Dan. So the votes have been tallied, and it's official. The TOYA goes to a judge who just happens to be, I'm just guessing, not a favorite of Planet Valenti. I'd like to know who voted and who counted the votes. Did the committee to elect the TOYA consist of all of Dan's personalites, ego, alter-ego, egocentric, egomaniac, egotistical egotism, super-ego? Is that who made up the voting committee? He's behaving more and more like a Pittsfield mayor. A promise of a chicken in every pot and restoring Pittsfield to those glory, or is it gory, Norman Bates picturesque days of the 50's.
praxis22

Dalton, MA

#96 Nov 30, 2012
I shoulda got The Turkey of The Year award. After all, I'll stuff anyone and anything if it's bald enough. Isn't it something, a young male turkey is called Jake and an adult male turkey is called Tom.
Right up my alley!
Yours too!
Happy Hanukkah to all you white cracka folk too!
Only an idiot would put a pine tree in their house and call it Christmas.
Oh well, of to NY tomorrow to go kick Dios ass.
You know I want too.
Dear Planet

Pittsfield, MA

#97 Mar 20, 2013
A short time ago there were a number of topics concerning a certain Alien Love Child. It was alleged that you fathered this Alien Love Child. You never mentioned anything about this secret Alien Love Child on you daily blogs. And now it appears that all the topics related to your involvement with this Alien Love Child have disappeared. Could you explain this? Thank You
concerned

Pittsfield, MA

#99 Mar 20, 2013
give up dan valenti gets all the dirt about him deleted he and his loverface lisa ketchum
into thin air

Monson, ME

#102 Mar 20, 2013
concerned wrote:
give up dan valenti gets all the dirt about him deleted he and his loverface lisa ketchum
At first I could hardly believe it. But I know there were multiple topics related, suggesting, rumored, that The Planet had engaged in something tawdry. And then they all disappeared.
Come on

Grafton, MA

#103 Mar 20, 2013
into thin air wrote:
<quoted text>At first I could hardly believe it. But I know there were multiple topics related, suggesting, rumored, that The Planet had engaged in something tawdry. And then they all disappeared.
Maybe the file just got lost or vanished into Thin Air.
into thin air

Lincolnville, ME

#105 Mar 21, 2013
concerned wrote:
he and obviously his sidekicks run this site and they delete all the true posts about him although he is allowed to tear up other people and their families its just sickening he deserves to lose his wife and lisa ketchum then maybe he would realize what a jerk he is this post will be gone soon too :)
Topics such as, but not limited to,********* fathered my Alien Love Child and **********AKA Planet) & ********** Soul Mates and Loverfaces ******* & ******* and The Alien ****** Baby, all disappeared like magic.
North St business owner

Pittsfield, MA

#106 Mar 21, 2013
into thin air wrote:
<quoted text>Topics such as, but not limited to,********* fathered my Alien Love Child and **********AKA Planet) & ********** Soul Mates and Loverfaces ******* & ******* and The Alien ****** Baby, all disappeared like magic.
Is everyone really that stupid not to realize that every time you mention Dan Valenti on topix, you are giving him free publicity? He doesn't have to lift a finger, yet he has a TON of power because of you obsessed weirdos! Keep up the good work. It's only helping him.
concerned

Pittsfield, MA

#107 Mar 21, 2013
hes a loser baby so why dont you get him out of here
into thin air

Lincolnville, ME

#108 Mar 21, 2013
North St business owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone really that stupid not to realize that every time you mention Dan Valenti on topix, you are giving him free publicity? He doesn't have to lift a finger, yet he has a TON of power because of you obsessed weirdos! Keep up the good work. It's only helping him.
You mean like when someone like you replies to a comment and includes ********** name in your reply to a comment that not once mentioned *********' name?
into thin air

Lincolnville, ME

#109 Mar 21, 2013
Actually it is a little mysteriously puzzling that topics involving a defender of the first amendment would mysteriously disappear.
Come on

Waltham, MA

#110 Mar 21, 2013
into thin air wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like when someone like you replies to a comment and includes ********** name in your reply to a comment that not once mentioned *********' name?
It's impossible to make sense of your statement when you leave words blank. Perhaps it's just some kind of word search game you are play? Just asking.
YouDork

United States

#111 Mar 21, 2013
concerned wrote:
hes a loser baby so why dont you get him out of here
He's not even here.

Got a better idea, why don't you get out of here?
Seeya
Nobody will miss ya.
Loser!
Come on

Waltham, MA

#112 Mar 21, 2013
into thin air wrote:
<quoted text>Topics such as, but not limited to,********* fathered my Alien Love Child and **********AKA Planet) & ********** Soul Mates and Loverfaces ******* & ******* and The Alien ****** Baby, all disappeared like magic.
Thin Air
You take your posts about 'Alien Babies' so seriously. Come on, how can anyone take such posts seriously and let's face it, this is Topix- Where Falltime and Paraxis hang out to pollute the boards. Topix even has some nut running a photo contest- maybe you should run a photo contest for a picture of this alien baby. This child might even have pointy ears and be green. Think of how people would believe you then when you have such a photo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Whom It May Cop-cern (Mar '14) 1 hr The Son of Man 2
The country is more divided than in the 60's, T... 4 hr Obama is finished 1
Obama should visit Cuba 4 hr Obama is finished 8
Obama will do nothing to N.Korea for hacking, h... 4 hr Obama is finished 11
Obama to Sony 4 hr Glen Back is Alwa... 2
Another blue beating 4 hr cops are liars an... 6
Pittsfield man indicted on murder charge in fat... 5 hr DCF are Monsters 1
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web