gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Apr 7, 2013
typo Most r human just like us. wow i am 1 third thru my BOOK and iF i keep going there will be no need for its release ha ha I WORKED very hard to make sure my BOOK WAS truthful factual and that it would achieve its goal of attaining some polical attonements and unless i am murdered my book will be released on point. j. gibby gibson
Annie Fiefeldom

Pittsfield, MA

#43 Apr 7, 2013
gibson wrote:
typo Most r human just like us. wow i am 1 third thru my BOOK and iF i keep going there will be no need for its release ha ha I WORKED very hard to make sure my BOOK WAS truthful factual and that it would achieve its goal of attaining some polical attonements and unless i am murdered my book will be released on point. j. gibby gibson
Wshen will your expose be released and how much will it cost me? Did you ever read Jim Boutons expose of Pittsfield?
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Apr 7, 2013
MY book will be released 5//1/13 I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE PRICE WILL BE HOWEVER all proceeds will be donated to charity. i read boutons first book i have however not read his foulball
sin city

Augusta, ME

#45 Apr 7, 2013
"Most r human" Really? Human or humane are not the first words that come to mind when I see a cop, any cop. So much for claims of only the truth and nothing but the truth.
Stugotz

North Adams, MA

#46 Apr 7, 2013
Big Fat Bob wrote:
You're just pissed off because your ancestors let the guineas take over and your freede ended.
Fat Bob's ancestors had no choice but to give up control as they were a lost group of souls. They screwed up everything they touched. It was like taking candy from a baby.
Stugotz

North Adams, MA

#47 Apr 7, 2013
Here is your thread . Now giive me the reward for finding ito
Barnes&noble

Bronx, NY

#48 Apr 7, 2013
gibson wrote:
MY book will be released 5//1/13 I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE PRICE WILL BE HOWEVER all proceeds will be donated to charity. i read boutons first book i have however not read his foulball
This book should be free.
What are you revealing that isn't already known?
Ichyballs

Bronx, NY

#49 Apr 7, 2013
This thread is inline to be deleted.

Thank you.
Arnie Q

Pittsfield, MA

#50 Apr 7, 2013
Where id Angelo Stracuzzi lately?
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Apr 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Barnes&noble "]<quoted text>
This book should be free.
What are you revealing that isn't already known?
[/QUOTE] ENOUGH so that maybe a couple self serving rogue politicos may head out of town
sin city

Biddeford, ME

#52 Apr 7, 2013
You must be crazy if you think you can shame perverts and assorted other undesirables. The perverts and other assorted undesirables most likely believe they're entitled to their perversions without contempt and repulsion from people who find the behavior of these infamous perverts and deviants to be immoral unsavory repugnant and vile.
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#53 Apr 7, 2013
sin city wrote:
You must be crazy if you think you can shame perverts and assorted other undesirables. The perverts and other assorted undesirables most likely believe they're entitled to their perversions without contempt and repulsion from people who find the behavior of these infamous perverts and deviants to be immoral unsavory repugnant and vile.
I AM HOPING to raise the conscience of the mayor to not make appointments lightly that perhaps term limits might be in store for all boards
Henry Gibson

Pittsfield, MA

#54 Apr 7, 2013
My cousin John is even gayer than I am.
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#55 Apr 7, 2013
THERE WAS A start up company named e.v. world wide who was plied with public moneies this company produced nothing hired no one and eventually moved out but not be fore making a 10,000 dollar donation to the pittsfield fourth of july parade committee SINCE THIS company was in default and had no athority to donate money that legaly at that point wasnt theres CAN THAT MONEY BE RECOUPED FROM THE PARADE COMMITTE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT MONEY AT THIS TIME I M CALLING FOR A FULL FORENSIC AUDIT OF THE PARADE
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#56 Apr 7, 2013
COMITTEE FINANCES TO SEE IF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND TO ENSURE IT WONT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN this committe is a cash cow for those involved we need to make sure that this non profit is on the up and up if not people should go to jail also what has been done to recoup our public monies from ev worldwide we need to make sure that free passes to businesses like e.v. and spice NEver ever happen again people and politicians need to be held to the highest standard when the public trust is involved. gibby
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#57 Apr 7, 2013
IN ADDITION i am also calling for a full forensic audit of the community development office deanna ruffer was in charge of administrating moneys from multiple grant sources as well as cdbg funds over an 8 year run she slid out the side door at shift change for greener pastures and never looked back i am not makling any accusations but when it comes to the public trust we need to do due dilligence gibby
gibson

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Apr 7, 2013
INSTEAD OF USING these threads to instigate and raise hell idecided to use this as a vehicle to create change there will never and borrowing a phrase from a character in my book ever and i mean never ever /be a nother barrett gate in the city of pittsfield on my watch this was a clear and blatant misuse of public monies i urge the mayor to make assurances and perhaps a covenant to ensure that our public funds our never ever misused or mis appropriated again gibson.
Vehicle

Pittsfield, MA

#59 Apr 7, 2013
Change is good.
sin city

Lincolnville, ME

#60 Apr 8, 2013
gibson wrote:
COMITTEE FINANCES TO SEE IF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND TO ENSURE IT WONT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN this committe is a cash cow for those involved we need to make sure that this non profit is on the up and up if not people should go to jail also what has been done to recoup our public monies from ev worldwide we need to make sure that free passes to businesses like e.v. and spice NEver ever happen again people and politicians need to be held to the highest standard when the public trust is involved. gibby
And other never going away questions. Was there or wasn't there an alleged fraud of allegedly nearly a half a million dollars in the water? And is the SRT, alleged to be MicHELL Wynn's baby, an OT scam, as alleged by allegedly PPD insiders? And why in world would a multiple offender mayor who ended up before the ethics commission multiple times and was found guilty multiple times of ethical violations appoint MicHELL Wynn acting police chief allegedly over the objections of the police union?
Tony

Pittsfield, MA

#61 Apr 8, 2013
gibson wrote:
INSTEAD OF USING these threads to instigate and raise hell idecided to use this as a vehicle to create change there will never and borrowing a phrase from a character in my book ever and i mean never ever /be a nother barrett gate in the city of pittsfield on my watch this was a clear and blatant misuse of public monies i urge the mayor to make assurances and perhaps a covenant to ensure that our public funds our never ever misused or mis appropriated again gibson.
What is Barrett Gate ? John Barrett is still in a highly paid position in Pittsfield. He was appointed by mayor Ruberto and keeps his job with now mayor Bianchi. He is a city councilor in North Adams also. He is now a big Bianchi supporter ! Is he part of barrett gate ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gaetani'cork finally blew 2 hr Scott 3
Poll Who will win Pittsfield's Mayoral Election ? 2 hr Tony 0
You know who is posting as Steve V on planetval... 6 hr thorn 3
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 8 hr Delish 44
Hat it out 21 hr cops are liars an... 1
News Pittsfield mayoral candidate Craig Gaetani faci... 21 hr cops are liars an... 15
News Bernard A. Drew: Sensational crimes not new, ev... 21 hr cops are liars an... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages