Ex-aide joins critics of mayor's plan...

Ex-aide joins critics of mayor's plan to move Pittsfield offices

There are 15 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 6, 2014, titled Ex-aide joins critics of mayor's plan to move Pittsfield offices. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Mayor Daniel L. Bianchi's former top aide is joining critics of his plan to move all inspection services into rented offices at 100 North St. Mary McGinnis, who served for one year as director of administration until May, said in a letter to The Eagle: "Overstepping the City Council, our voice of democracy, to relocate approximately 40 percent of ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

worst ofthe Berserkshires

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Thank You Mary McGuinnes for at least be honest.

Presque Isle, ME

#2 Aug 7, 2014
The city, and by city I mean the crummy mayor, the equally crummy city councilors, and Pittsfield's crummy PPD department of rogue liars and thugs under the command of MicHELL Wynn don't give a f@#* that your business was broken into at least 3 times in Pittsfield's safe multi million cultural sector with goose stepping cops deployed on OT missions.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Aug 7, 2014
worst ofthe Berserkshires wrote:
The city, and by city I mean the crummy mayor, the equally crummy city councilors, and Pittsfield's crummy PPD department of rogue liars and thugs under the command of MicHELL Wynn don't give a f@#* that your business was broken into at least 3 times in Pittsfield's safe multi million cultural sector with goose stepping cops deployed on OT missions.
somebody ought to goosestep on your head Wayne Whiner.boo-hoo , I dont like cops,I dont like Bianchi,I dont like the city council,, and on and on like the jerk that you must be. Do you like anything ? what a touch-hole you are , big crybaby.BOO-HOO , SNIFFLE , SNIFFLE. Grow a set and do something about it

Presque Isle, ME

#4 Aug 7, 2014
Apparently the only one, except, of course you, Jocko Jackass, who no doubt has a smaller set of steroid shriveled up peaNUTs than Bianchi, and of course those of dark roasted MicHELL Wynn, which goes without saying, is VA she-male Roseanne Frieri, BOO-HOO! Some stiff competition there for you Jocko, you Jackass,

Presque Isle, ME

#5 Aug 7, 2014
Thank You Mary McGuinnes for at least be honest.
Thank You Mary McGinnis for at least attempting to be honest in a dishonest environment. You carrot cake is quite yummy.

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Aug 7, 2014
Apparently the only one, except, of course you, Jocko Jackass, who no doubt has a smaller set of steroid shriveled up peaNUTs than Bianchi, and of course those of dark roasted MicHELL Wynn, which goes without saying, is VA she-male Roseanne Frieri, BOO-HOO! Some stiff competition there for you Jocko, you Jackass,
Or should I say, some limp competition there. Wrinkled old Bianchi, shaking his wrinkled limp finger in citizens/taxpayers faces, sock-o Jocko, and that African, MicHELL Wynn. Actually Jocko sounds a bit jungle like, too.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>Thank You Mary McGinnis for at least attempting to be honest in a dishonest environment. You carrot cake is quite yummy.
Her carrot cake was overpriced and looked like dog do-do on a doily and tasted like it.

Presque Isle, ME

#8 Aug 8, 2014
Well, no doubt you, Jocko the Jackass, being the connoisseur of dog do-do on a doily that you are, would certainly know a thing about the taste of dog do-do.

Presque Isle, ME

#9 Aug 8, 2014
What the hell is mean about my comment? Jocko the Jackass clearly stated that Mary's carrot cake was overpriced and, according to Jocko, looked like dog do-do and tasted like it. Apparently by his own admission, like Hitler, Jocko is coprophilia connoisseur when it comes to the taste of do-do on a doily.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#10 Aug 10, 2014
Rob Ford smokes crack and he doesn't even act this irresponsible with the taxpayers money. Bianchi is pissing on our leg and demanding that we believe its just a refreshing sun shower instead of the bullshit we know it is. Right Bianchi, this $126.000 or is it $400,000, I wouldn't be surprised if its actually even more than the figures quoted, move out of city hall and into the rental property of your friend "could make this a money maker" over time, for your friend. That is what you meant, isn't it?
Praxis33

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Rob Ford smokes crack and he doesn't even act this irresponsible with the taxpayers money. Bianchi is pissing on our leg and demanding that we believe its just a refreshing sun shower instead of the bullshit we know it is. Right Bianchi, this $126.000 or is it $400,000, I wouldn't be surprised if its actually even more than the figures quoted, move out of city hall and into the rental property of your friend "could make this a money maker" over time, for your friend. That is what you meant, isn't it?
What is irresponsible is you taking your one incher, puttin it in your mother back door and then having you mother put it in her mouth. Repeating it many times. All you do with that little one incher is get a little of your mother crust on it. A one incher isn't good for much. We had talked about you straping one on that your mothers worn out holes might actually feel, but know you still make pitiful attempts to satisfy your mother - fail.
fish rots from the head

Presque Isle, ME

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Thank you Mary McGinnis for attempting to expose Dan Bianchi for what he is, and what he isn't. But honestly, do you really believe it was necessary for MicHELL Wynn to chose higher paid cops in the PPD for his OT goose stepping missions patrolling Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural crime sector? There's no doubt in my mind that Bianchi doesn't care if taxpayers, on their way to pay their ever rising taxes, trip on the heaving steps leading into city hall and crack their skulls open any more than MicHELL Wynn cares when his goons crack skulls or inflict other injuries on any they chose to target.
Praxis33

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2014
fish rots from the head wrote:
Thank you Mary McGinnis for attempting to expose Dan Bianchi for what he is, and what he isn't. But honestly, do you really believe it was necessary for MicHELL Wynn to chose higher paid cops in the PPD for his OT goose stepping missions patrolling Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural crime sector? There's no doubt in my mind that Bianchi doesn't care if taxpayers, on their way to pay their ever rising taxes, trip on the heaving steps leading into city hall and crack their skulls open any more than MicHELL Wynn cares when his goons crack skulls or inflict other injuries on any they chose to target.
Are you talking about the head of your little one inch member. The one that you put in your mothers back door brown hole and she doesn't even feel. Don't ever plan on putting it in your mothers front door it will be more like a flea member if you do that. Seems you want to pay many other to train your mother when all you have to do is find a huge something to strap on and go to town. Your mother has been plucked by so many before you size does matter. Having goons train your mother is not the answer. Oh goons are not as pitiful as you but but.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#14 Aug 12, 2014
Whatever happen with the PlaNUT's rumors of a PPD cop being fired from the PPD for sneaking up on a defenseless man and beating him? There's got to be more to this story. Why didn't Pittsfield's crummy mayor, Bianchi, go on radio show and television to warn the public about this menace? His picture should be posted all over the city's loopty loops warning citizens about this dangerous menace to society.
Praxis33

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Whatever happen with the PlaNUT's rumors of a PPD cop being fired from the PPD for sneaking up on a defenseless man and beating him? There's got to be more to this story. Why didn't Pittsfield's crummy mayor, Bianchi, go on radio show and television to warn the public about this menace? His picture should be posted all over the city's loopty loops warning citizens about this dangerous menace to society.
So again you prefer a train on your mother to satisfy her. That is a lot of work compaired to strapping one on and doing her. See your mother has had more trains than she can count, her skank is all worn out... hello!!! That hole of hers can fit maybe 20 of those pitiful one inchers you have in your pants. Keep it there as I bet you haven't satisfyied to many with that in your lifetime. See that combo of a mother who has been around and a wee little one is not good. Talk to somebody who knows something about strap ons and go to it. Your mother is spread wide open waiting - smelly, hairy and crusty just the way you like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Keeping With Islamic Holiday Tradition Of Fa... 1 hr Tom bin Fontaine 1
I Went To The County Today For 2 Licenses 1 hr Tom bin Fontaine 3
War Recruiting Rally Saturday At The Junk Shop 1 hr Tom bin Fontaine 8
More 6 hr cops are liars an... 1
Load ready 18 hr cops are liars an... 1
Pittsfield Politics and Corruption (Sep '14) 18 hr cops are liars an... 19
News Beam falls at Pittsfield Price Chopper; one per... 18 hr cops are liars an... 4
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages