Here Is Your Excuse Tom
Fontaine In The Membrane

Lincoln, NE

#2 Feb 24, 2014
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
"I'm a 62 year old, retard person, with COPD. I have to survive off SSI. How can I afford to get to where Pittscity is. He's just a big bully. But if I could I would mash his face, then have a bronchitis attack and die. But I don't want to die in Texas, so I won't go there to meet him. Besides, he may have some mean old Brotherhoods there. And besides I have some very important appointments everyday this year. There, I'm done! "
You're Welcome Tom!
I think you just made him cry!
Praxis33

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2014
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
He ever gets within arms length of me, you can bet on it being a real bawlin' fest.
But notice his excuse. Won't happen if I wait on him.
Question - if your from North Adams and you had to wait on you mom and then she goes down on you with hot sauce in her mouth, would you like that? Is that something they do in NA?
Praxis33

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Popular has nothing to do with it unless you are mom who likes trains. She use to say the more the better and any train will do. That is why she is so worn out.
Praxis33

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2014
TOM FONTAINE wrote:
Avoiding my question again? Is that why you won't meet me at Patrick's Allen? Afraid of old Dio?
All three of you want to tag team mom or do her all at once. I call - I get the back door hole, how about you?
Praxis33

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2014
TOM FONTAINE wrote:
STFU!
More toys for mom, will it open her right up for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and company to shutdown 2 hr Ozzie 3
Trump Budget Cuts Veterans Pay by Two Thirds 5 hr cry babies 6
News BMC RNs vote for 2nd strike - if it's deemed ne... 7 hr Nurse Ratchit 2
News New Hillcrest Educational to Honor Sheriff Bowl... 13 hr Paul Kersey 2
No tax cuts for corporations Tue Ozzie 215
News Pittsfield woman who rammed rival's car avoids ... (Dec '14) Tue Charlie Johnson 3
Welfare reforms by Trump Jan 15 Ozzie 30

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages