Councilor targets Collingwood, wants ...

Councilor targets Collingwood, wants him to be reviewed

There are 38 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jun 15, 2014, titled Councilor targets Collingwood, wants him to be reviewed. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A debate over the status of Commissioner of Public Utilities Bruce Collingwood's appointment to the post could come to a head if a city councilor's expected resolution on the long-simmering issue is approved by the council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#1 Jun 15, 2014
Was there some connection between alleged serial OT abuser Matt Inhelder and Bruce Collingwood?

"NO GO FOR J-LO" Planet Valenti OCT. 2010

"Ex-City councilor resigns state post May 2010" Pittsfield Forum

MicHELL Wynn allegedly advised the city of Pittsfield not to go after alleged serial OT abuser Matt Inhelder.

Didn't the city of Pittsfield have an over priced city solicitor to advise the city of Pittsfield on whether or not to go after an alleged serial OT abuser? Someone other than MicHELL Wynn. So, allegedly no one,(no other city employees) would come forward and testify against an alleged serial OT abuser. Did any of these other allegedly uncooperative city employees have something to hide? Why wouldn't city employees want to expose alleged wrongdoings? Was there a cover up?
four legs good

Hope, ME

#2 Jun 15, 2014
two legs bad.~ George Orwell Animal Farm

But anyway, after care consideration by sub-committee members for truth, justice, apple pie and Amerika,(the greatest county in whole world), comprised of animals of questionable morals, all the animals of questionable morals agreed, and decided it must be right if they decided it was right.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Will Lothrop the DCF Monster and Scary Barry Clairmont attack Bruce Collingwood's integrity, or lack of integrity, which ever the case may be, like they did with Jeff Ferrin? Will it be an inquisition with accusatory interrogation techniques like those used by deceitful despicable vicious vile repugnant DCF Monsters when they persecute innocent people with false allegations in their attempts to suppress the truth? DCF are Monsters!
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#4 Jul 19, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Was there some connection between alleged serial OT abuser Matt Inhelder and Bruce Collingwood?
"NO GO FOR J-LO" Planet Valenti OCT. 2010
"Ex-City councilor resigns state post May 2010" Pittsfield Forum
MicHELL Wynn allegedly advised the city of Pittsfield not to go after alleged serial OT abuser Matt Inhelder.
Didn't the city of Pittsfield have an over priced city solicitor to advise the city of Pittsfield on whether or not to go after an alleged serial OT abuser? Someone other than MicHELL Wynn. So, allegedly no one,(no other city employees) would come forward and testify against an alleged serial OT abuser. Did any of these other allegedly uncooperative city employees have something to hide? Why wouldn't city employees want to expose alleged wrongdoings? Was there a cover up?
Has there ever been an investigation into whether or not MicHELL Wynn was correct in advising the city of Pittsfield not to go after an alleged serial OT abuser? Has MicHELL Wynn ever been investigated?

from the Planet Valenti archives: July 2, 2014 !!PLANET EXCLUSIVE!! SOURCES: AT CITY WATER DEPARTMENT, SHIT HAPPENS, LITERALLY ... plus ...

"A few years ago, non-supervision and non-accountability led to a corrupt worker draining the Pittsfield Water Department nearly dry. The accused employee "resigned" and left town to his next gig. He wasn't prosecuted, and the city was never made whole for the missing money."

Did MicHELL Wynn assist in covering up crime? Let's face it, even if he did, even if he has covered up alleged criminal behavior more than once, he's probably secure in his position as Pittsfield's first coloured long term "acting" chief, especially with the controversy of alleged racism in the hiring of coloured people in Pittsfield. Did any city officials aid and abet an alleged serial OT abuser, or conspire to cover up crime?
123 IRA

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jul 19, 2014
I'm all for his title to be replaced ! He's a " hold over " from Saran Hathaway . He seems to think he can do what he wants ! It took Barrett to show how little he did , BUT they created another " do nothing position " under him , so now he does even less . Forestall new how to run that part of the city management way better !!!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#6 Jul 19, 2014
Does Craig Gaetani's letter to the editor: "Spiteful City Hall missing major opportunity" dated 07/18/2014 demonstrate the obfuscation and true lack of integrity by Pittsfield's current pugnacious obnoxious mayor and Pittsfield's other equally repugnant city councilors/city officials?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#7 Jul 19, 2014
"Ex-city councilor resigns state post (May '10)"
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#8 Jul 23, 2014
Read "Ex-city councilor resigns state post (May '10')

Pittsfield, recycling it's garbage. Garbage in, garbage out! Why is that has-been on the HRC?
Praxis33

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Read "Ex-city councilor resigns state post (May '10')
Pittsfield, recycling it's garbage. Garbage in, garbage out! Why is that has-been on the HRC?
What you should do is go down on your mother, recycle all the crust in her underwear by storing it in your mouth and then then lay a big wet on on your mother. Will that work?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#10 Jul 24, 2014
Shouldn't a court of law, instead of "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn, who allegedly advised the city against going after an alleged corrupt employee in the water department, decided whether or not a corrupt employee had in fact nearly drained the Pittsfield Water Department? Even though Pittsfield's officially unethical former Mayor Ruberto assigned his boyfriend Barrett to look into the alleged OT scheme, and allegedly did find something questionable. At least enough of something that the alleged corrupt water department employee chose to resign from the water department, quickly.
Praxis33

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Shouldn't a court of law, instead of "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn, who allegedly advised the city against going after an alleged corrupt employee in the water department, decided whether or not a corrupt employee had in fact nearly drained the Pittsfield Water Department? Even though Pittsfield's officially unethical former Mayor Ruberto assigned his boyfriend Barrett to look into the alleged OT scheme, and allegedly did find something questionable. At least enough of something that the alleged corrupt water department employee chose to resign from the water department, quickly.
Since you are only ACTING and not trying to satisfy your mom maybe its time your mother demanded of you. You should go down on your mother back door brown hole and reach around and play with her skanks crust. Maybe for once you will get a good job son. By all means keep your 1 incher in your pants so she doen't crack up laughing at you.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#12 Aug 1, 2014
Bianchi has somehow found a mysteriously hidden surplus of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with which to favour a special businessman for office space in a privately owned building with plans to move offices already housed in city owned city hall. Matt Inhelder, an alleged serial OT abuser apparently also had inside knowledge of the hidden flowing spring of surplus $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with which to indulge in.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Aug 1, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Bianchi has somehow found a mysteriously hidden surplus of $$$$$$$$$$ with which to favour a special businessman for office space in a privately owned building with plans to move offices already housed in city owned city hall. Matt Inhelder, an alleged serial OT abuser apparently also had inside knowledge of the hidden flowing spring of surplus $$$$$$$$$$ with which to indulge in.
Why dont you run for some office to clean up all the b.s. that you say is going on instead of bitching about it non-stop like a broken record moron , oh I and bet you dont even vote ya wingnut.
123 IRA

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Aug 1, 2014
It's been close to 4 months and the causeway lights have not been repaired ( a serious safety hazard ). Then this pass week the forcast by national weather went unheard leading to the causeway being flooded by a Foot plus of water . This is not the first time that this necessary road was closed . All due to a DPW & Park administration that just don't get it and these position need to be "Review" yearly based on how Dept . Head " does his JOB " !!!!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#15 Aug 2, 2014
Well Jackass Jocko, its true, you can't fight city hall! Good does not win over evil. Its a corrupt dirty system that successfully resists all attempts to clean it up.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#16 Aug 2, 2014
The recent conviction of former probation chief John O'Brien, convicted of mail fraud, conspiracy, and racketeering in connection with rigging a hiring system ensuring that unqualified, or less-than-qualified friends, god-sons, and lovers got jobs they didn't deserve has outraged politicians like Boston's mayor Marty Walsh, who is outraged that a respectable convicted criminal like John O'Brien would even be prosecuted, much less convicted. Well, with all the friends John O'Brien must have in high political positions, John O'Brien may not be a convicted criminal for too long. And this terrible injustice will be tossed out.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#17 Aug 4, 2014
I thought Collingwood's nasty hostile ignorant arrogant response(letter to the editor) to the woman on Acorn Street accurately depicted City Hall's attitude towards taxpayers. Its funny though, how Collingwood is so very clear about every detail concerning the Acorn Street resident's concerns, but somehow an employee in the water department could allegedly get away with a OT scheme allegedly costing the city of Pittsfield taxpayers, allegedly, close to a half a million $$$$$$$$$$ Allegedly!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#18 Aug 4, 2014
123 IRA wrote:
It's been close to 4 months and the causeway lights have not been repaired ( a serious safety hazard ). Then this pass week the forcast by national weather went unheard leading to the causeway being flooded by a Foot plus of water . This is not the first time that this necessary road was closed . All due to a DPW & Park administration that just don't get it and these position need to be "Review" yearly based on how Dept . Head " does his JOB " !!!!
If I remember correctly, the issue of burnt out lights, in the city Pittsfield, not being replaced in an acceptable time frame, came up at a city council meeting a little while back. I think the city has a contract with someone/company to address this issue.
Praxis33

United States

#19 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
I thought Collingwood's nasty hostile ignorant arrogant response(letter to the editor) to the woman on Acorn Street accurately depicted City Hall's attitude towards taxpayers. Its funny though, how Collingwood is so very clear about every detail concerning the Acorn Street resident's concerns, but somehow an employee in the water department could allegedly get away with a OT scheme allegedly costing the city of Pittsfield taxpayers, allegedly, close to a half a million $$$$$$$$$$ Allegedly!
You should try talking dirty to you mother while you are going down on her. What is funny is if you are between your mothers legs working your way through your mothers crusty underwear she will not see your pitiful 1 inch member. Or being as pitiful as you are maybe hire a few guys to do your mothers back door brown hole while you working on the front. I bet you mother still has crust from last years connections. That skank is gonna smell bad. Yummy.
123 IRA

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember correctly, the issue of burnt out lights, in the city Pittsfield, not being replaced in an acceptable time frame, came up at a city council meeting a little while back. I think the city has a contract with someone/company to address this issue.
. True but just about 3 weeks ago we found out that they did not renew a contract ( republic it's ) was not notified and they were signing a new company on .( but the new outfit is not capable of the repairs needed for the causeway ????? So " Deadwood " as I call him as not save this city money oping out of WMECO , but is costing us more & 4 months to do a repair , come on . He's dragging his feet and wants to turn out lights all over the city !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield pair face charges in theft of copper... 1 hr Billy 10
News Street fight between two women almost spins out... (May '09) 1 hr Cops are Degenerates 64
News Pittsfield woman charged with drunken driving w... 1 hr DCF and their MON... 9
Obama's Jewish War on Syria (Aug '13) 8 hr FuqIsrael 9
Is Dean really a DlCK? Wed hahahahaa 2
News Hinds' early work unveils platform of social, e... Feb 21 Cops are Degenerates 1
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... Feb 21 Cops are Degenerates 21

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages