Bisque, Beads & Beyond!: New goals and directions

Jul 27, 2014 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 8

For the second time in two years, the downtown Pittsfield entrepreneur has decided to close her popular craft store, Bisque, Beads & Beyond! on North Street.

Full Story
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Where will the all kids go now that a Best of Berkshires winner is closing, again. And does this mean she's planning to run for a city councilor slot, again?
Horace Fogbrain

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jul 28, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Where will the all kids go now that a Best of Berkshires winner is closing, again. And does this mean she's planning to run for a city councilor slot, again?
Perhaps the illustrious mayor has a cushy job for her. She seems like she might be the obedient type who would do as she was told. Another dutiful soldier to be led by the nose.
Praxis33

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Why don't you ask her about how her son satisfies her. Your little one incher couldn't satisfy any mother. Maybe her son is in the same boat, but I doubt many are as pitiful as you.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Has DTR ever received any taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ for her prosperous North Street business through the mayor's $$$$$$$$$$ for successful thriving ass-kissers program? I really didn't trust her when she chose to run for an at-large seat instead of against Lothrop the Monster. So I won't be voting for her if she does chose to give back to the community. But on the chance that she does run for a seat on the city council, or any other office, is she willing to publicly state that she will refused any and all $$$$$$$$$$ compensation for her good deeds in giving back to the community?
Praxis33

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Has DTR ever received any taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ for her prosperous North Street business through the mayor's $$$$$$$$$$ for successful thriving ass-kissers program? I really didn't trust her when she chose to run for an at-large seat instead of against Lothrop the Monster. So I won't be voting for her if she does chose to give back to the community. But on the chance that she does run for a seat on the city council, or any other office, is she willing to publicly state that she will refused any and all $$$$$$$$$$ compensation for her good deeds in giving back to the community?
So you are trying your hands as an ass-kissers. First you have to go down on your mothers front door and work your way through the crust. Next you have to reach around and stick a few fingers in your mothers brown hole. Make sure you make them finger licking good. Lube them up and stick them back there even harder. Again as always make sure you keep your little 1 incher in your pants or you mother will laugh and spoil the moment.
DCF are MONSTERS

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Lothrop the Monster, who allegedly won by 6, or less votes when he was challenged in an election. I mean, that's if you even believe he's a winner. Personally I believe he's a MONSTER. And, well, at least a good 50%, or more, voters didn't vote for him. And that's not counting the voters who are too repelled by the whole dirty repulsive business of voting to even show up to vote for the lessor evil, of the evil choices. As if there is such a thing.
Praxis33

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2014
DCF are MONSTERS wrote:
Lothrop the Monster, who allegedly won by 6, or less votes when he was challenged in an election. I mean, that's if you even believe he's a winner. Personally I believe he's a MONSTER. And, well, at least a good 50%, or more, voters didn't vote for him. And that's not counting the voters who are too repelled by the whole dirty repulsive business of voting to even show up to vote for the lessor evil, of the evil choices. As if there is such a thing.
Hey 1 incher, all these names you use to help you satisfy your mother. No matter what you with a pitiful 1 incher makes you a loser. The whol dirty repulsive beaver of your mothers will never be satisfyied with an incher. That's a laugh because she has had 20 x's that in there and been plucked 30 times a night in her prime. That is well worn. You need to make some "evil choices" - a bat, a night stick or something of that magintude. 1 incher ha ha ha loser!
Baloney I say

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 29, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
I remember when Kerwood wanted to "give back to the community". Amoug other fine donations of his time he was a high level soldier of the Civic Authority team in its attempt to take over city government from the people. He was aided by others who wanted to give back to their community like the Massery team. Not too many really give back to the community without some serious compensation from the taxpayers though. Is Donna Rivers going to give back to the community because she loves it or because she will be getting money and goods? We will soon see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in the U.S. brought to you by Barack Huss... 1 hr pissants 5
Boutique Hotel Planned for Pittsfield's Downtown (Jan '14) 4 hr Praxis33 19
vella doghouse fire 5 hr RON 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 11 hr John 1,168
Democratic Leaders Rally Support For Coakley,... 20 hr lying Obama 1
Glad Imoved from Pittsfield 23 hr Praxis33 4
Theater district needs police presence (Jul '10) Tue Praxis33 34

Pittsfield Jobs

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]