Pittsfield City Council approves rais...

Pittsfield City Council approves raises for department heads

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Pittsfield City Council approves raises for department heads. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A new pay schedule for city department heads, which includes raises as well as performance requirements for future pay hikes, was approved Tuesday by the City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

the city I hate

Hope, ME

#1 Aug 13, 2014
Bianchi reached a new low, again. This time during the city council meeting (Aug.12, 2014) when he crawled out from under a rock, stood up on his hind legs and exploited children with cancer in his feigned attempt to suggest he possesses some humane trait. And just as expected, the city councilors proved once again that they are trolls, well, Lothrop is a Monster, insulting the taxpayers again, by approving raises, again. But at least all the department heads will be happy. Especially the 17, the ones at step 6 and step 7 of the pay scale Morandi referred too. All those ones the city has trained and invested in, and was in jeopardy of losing to other cities and towns if they didn't get their up to 45% raises, or worse, forcing them to find some other creative way to supplement their own pay. Like the one Scary Barry Clairmont suggested could happen during a past city council meeting.
Praxis33

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Bianchi reached a new low, again. This time during the city council meeting (Aug.12, 2014) when he crawled out from under a rock, stood up on his hind legs and exploited children with cancer in his feigned attempt to suggest he possesses some humane trait. And just as expected, the city councilors proved once again that they are trolls, well, Lothrop is a Monster, insulting the taxpayers again, by approving raises, again. But at least all the department heads will be happy. Especially the 17, the ones at step 6 and step 7 of the pay scale Morandi referred too. All those ones the city has trained and invested in, and was in jeopardy of losing to other cities and towns if they didn't get their up to 45% raises, or worse, forcing them to find some other creative way to supplement their own pay. Like the one Scary Barry Clairmont suggested could happen during a past city council meeting.
When you crawl out from under a rock and willing to satisfy your mother you will take the following steps. Keep your pitiful 1 incher in your pants so when you pull it out your mother will not laugh histarically. Secondly learn how to strp one one. Thirdly, do some tongue excercises so when you go down on your mothers huge skank you can cover some ground. Make sure she leaves a lot of panty crust for you to snack on. Forth, pay attention to your mother back door hole. Put a finger or two or ten in there and have you mother lick them clean for you. That is a turn on for most. lastly stay away from trains, your mother has had enough, just one look at her skank will tell you that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Hate Your Neighbor 1 hr samiam 3
Discrimination/ Hate Crimes/ Running wild Pitts... 2 hr Sweet Sixteen 22
DNC files lawsuit against Trumpís 11 hr Cops are Sociopaths 3
News Pittsfield: Anshe Amunim to celebrate Israel's ... Sat Menachem Ben Gurion 3
News Sonsini animal shelter closing to public as sta... Sat Ozzie 1
Drain the welfare swamp Apr 20 Ozzie 33
Trumpís EO on all benefits programs Apr 19 blueballs 40

Pittsfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages