Filthy Jew orders USA to nuke Iran

Filthy Jew orders USA to nuke Iran

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Stop Warmongering

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Oct 26, 2013
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/A...

Who do these filthy b*stards think they are?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Agawam, MA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
They run this country. How much did this man donate to Mittens Romney one might ask.
Alan Greenspunk

Agawam, MA

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Irrational exuberance.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Only the devil could mock a virgin birth and then place a child with a pair of men as to suggest parenting. Hell on earth indeed.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 27, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Only the devil could mock a virgin birth and then place a child with a pair of men as to suggest parenting. Hell on earth indeed.
You're the best example of this posted statement by the Forum bigot I've ever seen. Keep up your evil work SKANKY STANK.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
More pain to come
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

#7 Oct 27, 2013
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the best example of this posted statement by the Forum bigot I've ever seen. Keep up your evil work SKANKY STANK.
Keep corrupting society and drugging our children stinky. You gave up on your parents original intentions for vice and perversions.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep corrupting society and drugging our children stinky. You gave up on your parents original intentions for vice and perversions.
You are a vile bastard aren't you? I don't hurt CHILDREN! And you gave up your criminal parents, and family, so don't transfer your anti-social disorders over onto me STANKY.

Now we all know you are Tom. And we all know about your Muslim perversions, and pedophile intentions towards children. Don't try to hide that behind those who know you TOM.(Try explaining you and Patti).

Look at you LIAR. Setting here claiming to have a 60+ year old father, falsely/reasonably making us think you are in your 40's. And you are sitting here typing your life away at 10:00 AM your time? I guess you must be some sort of PR CONSULTANT making big Bucks? LOLOL!
Govt is the bully

Plainfield, MA

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Ya just can't go a day without me. The hilarious part of it all is my first name isn't even Tom. It's not like I come on the internet everyday be it on topix or any other website I frequent just to 'single out' a particular poster like you and your sock puppets, you Ernst Roehm wannabe you.
:o)
Toms Child Bride

Marshville, NC

#11 Oct 28, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Only the devil could mock a virgin birth and then place a child with a pair of men as to suggest parenting. Hell on earth indeed.
Then why did you marry me Tom, I was only 14.
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 28, 2013
Govt is the bully wrote:
Ya just can't go a day without me. The hilarious part of it all is my first name isn't even Tom. It's not like I come on the internet everyday be it on topix or any other website I frequent just to 'single out' a particular poster like you and your sock puppets, you Ernst Roehm wannabe you.
:o)
Tom lies to use old Ernst a lot, don't you SKANKY TOM? Why aren't you "at work" LIAR?

Richie T

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 28, 2013
Such unsettled anger on this thread.

www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 1 hr Bernhard Goetz 8
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 3 hr Or Both 35
So now what happens to Trumpcare 4 hr blueballs 4
News Truly Independent Wrestling set to host first s... 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) 5 hr biguns 295
News Lanesborough man arraigned on nearly 20 charges... 6 hr Cops are Degenerates 15
Will Trump put America first or Israel first? (Dec '16) 7 hr Carl from Pittsfield 14

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages