Major drug Bust in Stephentown Ny , S...
PittsfieldOxyPop persInc

Pittsfield, MA

#79 Jul 4, 2013
"Foster children, including babies are put on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs including Phenobarbital, Xanax, Prozac, Effexor and Risperdal, a drug intended only for adult schizophrenics.

and somehow this is legal! "

I agree this is a bad situation , but your stinking up other stories and not really getting your point out there anyhow..Open a thread about this situation and maybe you will get more interest and support.

I appose anything that does harm to children...

let's try to stick to the subject at hand..
Thanks
IamMe

Pittsfield, MA

#80 Jul 4, 2013
Prozac

Hinsdale, MA

#81 Jul 4, 2013
PittsfieldOxyPoppersInc wrote:
"Foster children, including babies are put on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs including Phenobarbital, Xanax, Prozac, Effexor and Risperdal, a drug intended only for adult schizophrenics.
and somehow this is legal! "
I agree this is a bad situation , but your stinking up other stories and not really getting your point out there anyhow..Open a thread about this situation and maybe you will get more interest and support.
I appose anything that does harm to children...
let's try to stick to the subject at hand..
Thanks
The more chldren on such fluoride laden drugs the better chance of a dysfuctional mind. eVil has many ways of recruitment. Drugs are a tremendous contributor to behavioral problems that lead to an identity crisis. Breeding liberals if you will.
joshstegloser

Pittsfield, MA

#82 Jul 6, 2013
IamMe wrote:
http://eastwickpress.com/news/ 2013/06/stephentown-drug-suspe ct-turned-over-to-feds/
Gods riddance to trash
drugging foster kids

United States

#83 Aug 25, 2013
DCF CPS DSS are Monsters wrote:
The Tragic Drugging of Foster Children- The tragic drugging of children in foster care - a national scandal
"Children are being drugged in foster care (and after adoptions) because there's a lot of money that exchanges hands. All therapies for foster children are reimbursed by the Federal Social Security Fund. That's money for doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists. That's money that comes into the county to enrich specific, chosen "service providers" who can be relatives of CPS workers and managers."
DCF, A Corrupt Child Drugging Agency........
and somehow this is legal!
and somehow this is legal.
drugging foster kids

United States

#84 Aug 25, 2013
Foster children, including babies are put on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs including Phenobarbital, Xanax, Prozac, Effexor and Risperdal, a drug intended only for adult schizophrenics.
Carl from Pittsburgh

Becket, MA

#85 Aug 25, 2013
Drug them, deprave them, subvert them with sexual innuendo on tv and internet, in schools, subversion and decadence. Corrupt their indelible little minds when they are young. Job security.
Being good is boring.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#86 Aug 25, 2013
Carl from Pittsburgh wrote:
Drug them, deprave them, subvert them with sexual innuendo on tv and internet, in schools, subversion and decadence. Corrupt their indelible little minds when they are young. Job security.
Being good is boring.
This is all a part of the mental illness called liberalism. They will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda, even if it means putting children in jeopardy.
the usual suspects

United States

#87 Aug 25, 2013
PittsOxyPoppers-Inc wrote:
Major drug bust in Stephentown NY, drugs , guns , stolen tractors , stolen bull dozer , over a quarter million in cash!! Ny state police , federal DEA , mass state police , Berkshire county drug task force ,Helicopters everything....
I kept hearing about this but i finally found some real Info on what happened...These guys were holding the mother load for around here!!
I wonder why this wasn't in the local papers seeing how Berkshire county was involved and the center of the whole thing...
Damn, Stegmann is Hit....
Jami is done too, that girl had such a promising life when she was young...Its a shame....
here is the link......
http://eastwickpress.com/news/2013/05/major-d...
And the alleged drug dealer was allegedly slumming with a Pittsfield city councilor. You would think a twice convicted drug dealer would be a little more selective. I mean really, a Pittsfield city councilor!
One Party Govt Ruled by J

Becket, MA

#88 Aug 25, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all a part of the mental illness called liberalism. They will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda, even if it means putting children in jeopardy.
Sexually depraving the minds of all youth. I can't imagine who they bow down too.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#89 Aug 25, 2013
One Party Govt Ruled by J wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexually depraving the minds of all youth. I can't imagine who they bow down too.
We know who that is. The sheep just keep grazing without a care in the world.
WHY

Pittsfield, MA

#90 Sep 16, 2013
WHY DOES THIS STUFF HAVE TO BE posted AND REPOSTED ON A TOPIC ABT A DRUG RAID??? IF YOU FEEL COMPELLED tO WRITE,START A DIFF THREAD,OR ARE YOU THE TYPE PERSON WHO NEED attention BC WHEN DINNER IS DONE MOM BANGS ON THE RADIATOR SO YOU CAN HEAR IT WAAY DOWN IN THE BASEMENT,YES I JUST WENT THERE!!!! HAHAHA
PittsOxyPoppers- Inc

Pittsfield, MA

#91 Sep 23, 2013
why must people feel the need to call other sheep? Does it make you feel better about yourself to say you are in the know more then the next person?Sounds almost like you are putting yourself on a pedestal because " you believe this and that will happen" just like the whole 2012 thing , how did that work out for you guys? we hear it every day , i have done my own research and take away from it what i needed to take away...We don't need "your" belief's crammed down our throats every damn minute........
Maybe just maybe we want to talk about the subject at hand?Start your own threads about your political crap. stop your damn fear mongering tactics..If we want to talk politics we can jump into one of the hundreds of topics already started with 1 or 2 post's in them..........
back the subject at hand......

Really would like to hear more about Jaime and what's happening to her, i still consider her a friend even though i do not agree with what she has done..
curious

United States

#92 Sep 28, 2013
Who Is Jami What Is Her Last Name How Was She Involved With Stegmann
PittsOxyPoppers- Inc

Pittsfield, MA

#93 Oct 3, 2013
Jami Ceasar
call me a cynic

Pittsfield, MA

#94 Jan 11, 2015
The Tragic Drugging of Foster Children- The tragic drugging of children in foster care - a national scandal
"Children are being drugged in foster care (and after adoptions) because there's a lot of money that exchanges hands. All therapies for foster children are reimbursed by the Federal Social Security Fund. That's money for doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists. That's money that comes into the county to enrich specific, chosen "service providers" who can be relatives of CPS workers and managers."
And somehow this is legal!
call me a cynic

Pittsfield, MA

#95 Jan 11, 2015
So anyway, there's a "free" support group, supported by a three year grant, for families of junkies. Families struggling to cope with the issues of addiction. My advice for families struggling to cope with their adult children's drug issues of addiction, is to change the locks on your home. And if those junkies show up at your home, have them arrested for trespassing. At least while they're sitting in jail they won't be stealing from you. And if you refused to take their phone calls from jail, they won't be able to lie to you either.
DCF are Monsters

Pittsfield, MA

#96 Feb 9, 2015
And somehow that's all legal. Completely immoral, but somehow legal. DCF approved-therapist gets 10 years for indecent assault of boy. But who knows how many kids this DCF approved deviant traumatized before being convicted. I'm sure DCF monsters won't tell. DCF monsters, cavorting with DCF approved sexual deviants to traumatize children.
M Dick Hertz

Pittsfield, MA

#97 Feb 9, 2015
DCF are Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>And somehow that's all legal. Completely immoral, but somehow legal. DCF approved-therapist gets 10 years for indecent assault of boy. But who knows how many kids this DCF approved deviant traumatized before being convicted. I'm sure DCF monsters won't tell. DCF monsters, cavorting with DCF approved sexual deviants to traumatize children.
The DCF saved my life. when i was left alone they reared me , never left mey behind. they had my backside all day and night. God bless them all !
the city I hate

Pittsfield, MA

#98 Feb 10, 2015
But there's still the issue of just where did former city councilman Capitanio come by such precise information of an impending drug raid? Sensitive information he allegedly passed along to his alleged drug dealer[s]. Considering Capeless' hard-on for drug dealers, I can only imagine that he knows exactly where Capitanio came by such sensitive information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'These are my neighbors': The faces and voices ... 11 min Billary Lost 59
Carl will not get paid 14 min THE EARTH is FLAT 10
News ICE arrests Great Barrington man on decade-old ... 43 min Jose dry back 26
News Letter: firefighters 48 min Ozzie 2
What do U do when Usuck @ being a Lawyer? 12 hr Solons 6
News Former Pittsfield mayor candidate arrested afte... 16 hr Cops are Degenerates 5
News Will downtown Pittsfield be smoke-free? 17 hr Cops are Degenerates 4

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages